UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
National Socialism & the Greater German Reich
National Socialism (German: Nationalsozialismus), abbreviated as NS, is a worldview which combines ethnic solidarity amongst the people of a nation with socialism, it was realized from 1933 to 1945 as a sovereign national party system in the Greater German Reich. Adolf Hitler erected National Socialism as "the political doctrine of the national community."
The basic ideas were a healthy shaping of personalities and a national alturism, contrary to atomised liberal ideas of individualism. The NS worldview is neither "right" nor "left" on the old spectrum, but sees itself as a broad-based popular social nationalist movement and is aimed at involving all classes of the national body for the greater good of the people as a whole.
Alphabetical lists of articles: Category:National Socialism
NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS
- Culture: Alternative music • Classical music • Internet Radio archive • Nationalist music • Neofolk • Philosophy
- Geography: Ireland • Latin America • Palestine • Sweden • South Africa
- History: Nationalism around the World 1930-1944 • Nationalism around the World 1945-1979 • Revisionism • World War II • Years months and days
- Politics: European New Right • Identitarianism • Marxism • National Socialism • Nationalism • Political concepts • Third Position • Traditionalism
- Religion: Ariosophy • Catholicism • Esotericism • Islam • Judaism • Paganism • Orthodoxy • Runes
- Science: Natural sciences and mathematics • Sociobiology