We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Oliver D. Smith
Oliver D. Smith (aka oliveratlantis, Atlantid) is a psychotic, socially inept, openly asexual (but if you say it's slander), misanthropic loner, pathological liar, antifa activist, and geekazoid (he blogs about Greek mythology) better known for his anti-pornography views and extensive harassment campaigns against Kiwi Farms and Encylopedia Dramatica. A massive wikisperg, Oliver is infamous for going to extremes to remove websites or articles that he believes have offended, disparaged or merely criticized him; this includes accusing his opponents he has met online wikis (e.g. his arch-enemy Mikemikev) of various crimes, setting up attack blogs on them, hounding, stalking and impersonating them using sockpuppets, accusing his opponents of being his own impersonations, and even sending threats with the purpose of trying to coerce them into deleting everything written about him. In numerous cases this has worked.
Oliver used to edit Metapedia as Atlantid, inserting race denial material. Mikemikev was banned for "disruption" relating to this since the heads of Metapedia didn't bother to check anything. Later as "Krom" on Nordisk.nu Oliver manipulated the Swedish Metapedia heads some more, using smear and D&C tactics.
Oliver has spent a lot of time attacking the OpenPsych group.
Oliver is currently active on Rationalwiki writing hit pieces on right wing commentators and scholars, most recently Peter Sweden. See RationalWiki sockpuppets of the Smith brothers. Oliver will go and post things on various blogs and wikis using many accounts and then afterward, he will come in with a new account on Rationalwiki and reference his own work like his word is fact. He also does this on many wikis including Wikipedia.
Oliver has stated that he believes he can get away with defaming and abusing European dissidents, as they will be less likely to contact the authorities. This suggests he is motivated by psychotic behavior disorder rather than political views.
Oliver wrote a book Atlantis in Greece. This has been rated one star on Amazon and has the following review.
- As somebody fascinated by the Atlantis story I was delighted that this young scholar had crafted an alternative thesis on this enduring phenomenon, perhaps even locating Atlantis. It was with some excitement that I received the book, and began to read. However, my excitement quickly turned to disappoinment, followed by disgust, and eventually anger. The incoherent rambling of this individual can only be attributed to some kind of severe mental illness. The logical contortions as Oliver D Smith takes sources and twists utterly detached inferences from them suggests somebody whose existence constitutes one long extreme hallucination. It was only a stunned disbelief that caused me to read this book to the end, as the crescendo of nonsense rose to the point where I started vomiting uncontrollably. I cannot unread this book. I can only pray others do not make the same mistake I did.
Quotes about Oliver
"Thank you, Fuzzy, for inviting me to point out the false claims in the article. I'll do that, however I am not interested in engaging with the troll Ollie, a large-scale sock-puppeteer and impersonator, and a pathological liar, who created this article on me. I hope that you keep that in mind as you evaluate the dialogue. I'll take the false claims one by one, from most trivial to most serious."
"I see. Well, what common name shall we use to refer to this individual? There are hundreds of aliases. I guess I will use Krom, although it is of course easily traceable too. Speaking of sock-puppets, can the admins tag the impersonating usernames made in my name? Onlookers would be unlikely to suspect it was an impersonation. (PS. Kirkegaard, no silent e.)"
"I believe, and I have, valid, reasoned evidence that supports that Oliver and to some extent his brother Darryl have willingly, and with extreme malice – targeted and stalked and impersonated individuals online for the purposes of harassment, slander, and blackmail...
Oliver and his brothers are also notorious for impersonating other online users, or creating many sock puppet accounts. Because of this, they often admit activities and forgetting later, and one of these impersonation accounts directly admitted that another of their sock puppet accounts were responsible for being David1234 on RationalWiki...
Oliver, and those like him, like to create and publish as many articles on their targets that they can get away with, across many wikis, discussion forums, and word press blogs with primitive SEO strategies.
When they target an individual, they will continue to create as many forum posts or articles about these individuals, making off the wall absurd claims, a combination of distorted views influenced by what appears to me to be mental paranoia. Despite the influx of mental disturbance, they do intentional harm, sometimes seeking to destroy people’s lives."
Other enemies of Oliver
- Carolyn Emerick - A European Pagan who teaches ancient folklore. She has never responded to him. She bought one of Evalion's paintings, the one with the four seasons in Celtic mythology.
- Abd ul-Rahman Lomax - A based Muslim
Justification for article
Now you may be wondering why this person is even relevant to Rightpedia at all.
Mr. Smith is relevant because:
- First, he got all the Rightpedia administrators banned off Metapedia. (On a new account and separate identity he made as always.)
- Then, he went on a campaign claiming Rightpedia was a parody wiki for several years.
- Then, he went around spreading the personal information of Rightpedia administrators everywhere (while ironically claiming the reverse in the same writings). He also switched to claiming Rightpedia was the most extreme place that they got kicked out of the NSDAP for being "too extreme".
He constantly changes accounts to be multiple people and makes several new accounts every day. Anyone who comes out of nowhere with no past writing stuff about Rightpedia 99% is him. He claims to have a "twin brother" and since he admits schizophrenia the brother is probably, "It was real in my mind."
Therefore, without him, Rightpedia would not exist at all.
Furthermore, he constantly impersonates Rightpedia everywhere to cause trouble so his article and Oliver D. Smith sockpuppets exist to defend Rightpedia.