UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Oliver David Smith
Oliver David Smith (aka oliveratlantis, Atlantid) (born 1990, claims April 22) is a psychotic, socially inept, misanthropic loner who is openly asexual but if you call him that, he denies it. In his autobiography admits being "pro-LGBTQIA", which looks like the homosex acronym, but he added an I for incest and an A for animals. How progressive of him! Oliver David Smith is also a pathological liar, Antifa activist, and geekazoid (he blogs about Greek mythology) better known for his anti-pornography views and extensive harassment campaigns against Kiwi Farms and Encyclopedia Dramatica.
A massive wikisperg, Oliver is infamous for going to extremes to remove websites or articles that he believes have offended, disparaged or merely criticized him; this includes accusing his opponents he has met online wikis (e.g. his arch-enemy Mikemikev) of various crimes, setting up attack blogs on them, hounding, stalking and impersonating them using sockpuppets, accusing his opponents of being his own impersonations, and even sending threats with the purpose of trying to coerce them into deleting everything written about him. In numerous cases this has worked.
Oliver used to edit Metapedia as Atlantid, inserting race denial material. Mikemikev was banned for "disruption" relating to this since the heads of Metapedia didn't bother to check anything. Later as "Krom" on Nordisk.nu Oliver manipulated the Swedish Metapedia heads some more, using smear and D&C tactics.
Oliver has spent a lot of time attacking the OpenPsych group.
Oliver is currently active on Rationalwiki writing hit pieces on right wing commentators and scholars, most recently Peter Sweden. See RationalWiki sockpuppets of the Smith brothers. Oliver will go and post things on various blogs and wikis using many accounts and then afterward, he will come in with a new account on Rationalwiki and reference his own work like his word is fact. He also does this on many wikis including Wikipedia.
Oliver has stated that he believes he can get away with defaming and abusing European dissidents, as they will be less likely to contact the authorities. This suggests he is motivated by psychotic behavior disorder rather than political views.
On his autobiography, he falsely claims in the D&D alignment he is "true neutral". In reality, he is chaotic evil. Chaotic because he's a schizophrenic with multiple personality disorder and he's a pathological liar -- he even constantly lies on the talk pages of his autobiography, such has here he lied and claimed Rightpedia said they were doing to dox all Rationalwiki Sysops and nobody said this. Evil because he cares not for right or wrong, but only power, and chaotic evil because he has no goals other than his emotions. And just look at his photo which he chose to upload for his autobiography; that's clearly chaotic evil.
Oliver wrote a book Atlantis in Greece. This has been rated one star on Amazon and has the following review.
- As somebody fascinated by the Atlantis story I was delighted that this young scholar had crafted an alternative thesis on this enduring phenomenon, perhaps even locating Atlantis. It was with some excitement that I received the book, and began to read. However, my excitement quickly turned to disappoinment, followed by disgust, and eventually anger. The incoherent rambling of this individual can only be attributed to some kind of severe mental illness. The logical contortions as Oliver D Smith takes sources and twists utterly detached inferences from them suggests somebody whose existence constitutes one long extreme hallucination. It was only a stunned disbelief that caused me to read this book to the end, as the crescendo of nonsense rose to the point where I started vomiting uncontrollably. I cannot unread this book. I can only pray others do not make the same mistake I did.
Quotes about Oliver
"Thank you, Fuzzy, for inviting me to point out the false claims in the article. I'll do that, however I am not interested in engaging with the troll Ollie, a large-scale sock-puppeteer and impersonator, and a pathological liar, who created this article on me. I hope that you keep that in mind as you evaluate the dialogue. I'll take the false claims one by one, from most trivial to most serious."
"I see. Well, what common name shall we use to refer to this individual? There are hundreds of aliases. I guess I will use Krom, although it is of course easily traceable too. Speaking of sock-puppets, can the admins tag the impersonating usernames made in my name? Onlookers would be unlikely to suspect it was an impersonation. (PS. Kirkegaard, no silent e.)"
"I believe, and I have, valid, reasoned evidence that supports that Oliver and to some extent his brother Darryl Luke Smith have willingly, and with extreme malice – targeted and stalked and impersonated individuals online for the purposes of harassment, slander, and blackmail...
Oliver and his brothers are also notorious for impersonating other online users, or creating many sock puppet accounts. Because of this, they often admit activities and forgetting later, and one of these impersonation accounts directly admitted that another of their sock puppet accounts were responsible for being David1234 on RationalWiki...
Oliver, and those like him, like to create and publish as many articles on their targets that they can get away with, across many wikis, discussion forums, and word press blogs with primitive SEO strategies.
When they target an individual, they will continue to create as many forum posts or articles about these individuals, making off the wall absurd claims, a combination of distorted views influenced by what appears to me to be mental paranoia. Despite the influx of mental disturbance, they do intentional harm, sometimes seeking to destroy people’s lives."
Other enemies of Oliver
- Carolyn Emerick - A European Pagan who teaches ancient folklore. She has never responded to him. She bought one of Evalion's paintings, the one with the four seasons in Celtic mythology.
- Abd ul-Rahman Lomax - A based Muslim
Justification for article
Now you may be wondering why this person is even relevant to Rightpedia at all.
Mr. Smith is relevant because:
- First, he got all the Rightpedia administrators banned off Metapedia. (On a new account and separate identity he made as always.)
- Then, he went on a campaign claiming Rightpedia was a parody wiki for several years.
- Then, he went around spreading the personal information of Rightpedia administrators everywhere (while ironically claiming the reverse in the same writings). He also switched to claiming Rightpedia was the most extreme place that they got kicked out of the NSDAP for being "too extreme".
He constantly changes accounts to be multiple people and makes several new accounts every day. Anyone who comes out of nowhere with no past writing stuff about Rightpedia 99% is him. He claims to have a "twin brother" and since he admits schizophrenia the brother is probably, "It was real in my mind."
Therefore, without him, Rightpedia would not exist at all.
Furthermore, he constantly impersonates Rightpedia everywhere to cause trouble so his article and Oliver David Smith sockpuppets exist to defend Rightpedia.
- http://web.archive.org/web/20180525085043/http://therationalarchives.wikia.com/wiki/Oliver_D._Smith http://web.archive.org/web/20180525084749/http://therationalarchives.wikia.com/wiki/Oliver_D._Smith?action=history Note he's the only editor