UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Boy Scouts of America
A volunteer based organization where men take boys on camping trips always is at risk for pederasty. For this reason, the group originally banned homosexuals from being in the Boy Scouts and it originally didn't allow girls in there as that would mean even more rape victims. Even this only reduces the amount of cases. There still have been thousands of cases of men sodomizing boys on camping trips since the group began.
The largest punitive damages award to a single plaintiff in a child abuse case in the US was even from boy scout pederasty. In 2010, a jury ordered that the Scouts pay $18.5 million to a scout, Kerry Lewis, who had been abused back in the 1980s.
Despite all the cases of man-boy-love, Cultural Marxists cannot stand to have a single group exist that does not allow homosexuals among its ranks. For example Disney pulled funding from the group over this. So far they have succeeded in allowing homosexuals under the age of 18 to join. On May 23, 2013, 61% of the 1,400-member BSA National Council voted to remove the restriction denying membership to youth on the basis of sexual orientation while emphasizing that any sexual conduct, whether heterosexual or homosexual, is not allowed. The resolution went into effect on January 1, 2014. Scout leaders who are "open and avowed homosexuals" are still prohibited. The policy specifically states that BSA does not inquire into a person's sexuality. Gay rights groups hailed the decision, but vowed to press on until all gay members were accepted. Some churches and conservative members threatened to quit the Boy Scouts in response, with some departing for the Federation of North-American Explorers, seen as a sexually sane and Christian alternative.
An analogy to allowing a homosexual man be a scout leader is: Would you allow an adult heterosexual man be the scout leader of a bunch of hormone-crazed teenage girls?
As for allowing homosexuals to go on camping trips as long as they're under the age of 18, the first homosexual male to die of AIDS in the USA was Robert Rayford, who died of it at age 16. He contracted AIDS at age 13 from casual, unprotected anal sex with other homosexuals.
Another tactic they have done is to start a TV series, Camp Abercorn, about promoting homosexual scout groups. The show is working with a $100,000 budget, which it met through crowdfunding on Indiegogo. George Takei endorsed the series and the Indiegogo campaign in early August, 2014, posting that people should fund it. The post on Facebook stated, "This is an excellent new Web series in the final hours of its crowd funding campaign. The filmmaker - a gay Eagle Scout - shines light on the Boy Scouts of America, both what it stands for, and the controversies it still faces." The series is set in the Rocky Mountains at a summer camp mirroring a BSA-structured camp. GLAAD describes Camp Abercorn as "A new fictional dramatic web series... follow[ing] the staff [who] develop as leaders, or Compass Guides, while learning and growing away from the pressures of school and work."
Homosexual scoutmasters allowed
July 27, 2015, the Boy Scouts of America removed their ban on adult homosexual scoutmasters. That very same day, one of them raped a young boy! Butt we must understand that little boys getting anally raped is a very small price to pay for advancing our society to a state of non-hatred.
Remember when the Boy Scouts didn't allow homosexuals? Since January 2017, they now allow traps!
Girls in the Boy Scouts too!
October 11, 2017, The Boy Scouts allowed girls in the Scouts destroying the last male space in the USA. They will of course lower to standards for girls to make it easy for them to become Eagle Scouts.
At that point, in the same month of May 2018, the Mormon church, failing to embrace the POZ severed ties with the group and put their Mormon boys in a different organization that is in line with the teachings of their faith.
And so the Boy Scouts have started handing out condoms.
- Outline of Patrick Boyle book Scouts Honor. University of Maryland website.
- "Former Orem Boy Scout Leader Sentenced", by Janice Peterson, Daily Herald, Provo, Utah, August 18, 2009.
- "$18.5 Million, Punitives Against the Boy Scouts of America". Bad Lawyer NYC. April 24, 2010. Retrieved 2013-01-05.
- "Boy Scouts vote to allow gay youth". Dallas Voice. Retrieved May 23, 2013.
- "Boy Scouts of America Statement". Boy Scouts of America. May 23, 2013. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- "Boy Scouts to allow gay youths to join". CNN. May 23, 2013. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Eckholm, Erik (May 23, 2013). "Boy Scouts End Longtime Ban on Openly Gay Youths". The New York Times. Retrieved October 2, 2013.
- Preston, Dominic (8 August 2014). "Web Series 'Camp Abercorn' to Tackle Anti-Gay Boy Scouts Rules". Frontiers LA. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- Isaac, Tim (20 July 2014). "Camp Abercorn Web Series Trailer – Highlighting the US Scouts' ban on gay leaders". Big Gay Picture Show. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- Simon, Jeffrey (6 August 2014). "Crowdfunder's Forum: A Dramatic Series That Explores An Imaginary Gay 'Boy Scouts'". Indie Wire. Retrieved 10 August 2014.
- Gouttebroze, Max. "5 George Takei last-hour support sends inclusive Boy Scouts series over Indiegogo goal". GLAAD. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- Bloom, David (11 August 2014). "George Takei Last-Hour Support Sends Gay Scout Series Over Indiegogo Goal". Deadline. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- Hurst, Samantha (11 August 2014). ""Star Trek" Star George Takei Supports Gay Boy Scout Web Series During Final Hours on Indiegogo". Crowdfund Insider. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- Reynolds, Daniel (11 August 2014). "George Takei Wields Social Media Power to Support Gay Boy Scout Web Series". The Advocate. Retrieved 13 August 2014.
- Katz1, Joeli (16 July 2014). "Camp Abercorn web series spotlights room for improvement in Boy Scouts". GLAAD. Retrieved 2 August 2014.