We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
World Union of National Socialists
The movement came about when the leader of the American Nazi Party, George Lincoln Rockwell, visited England and met with National Socialist Movement chief Colin Jordan and the two agreed to work towards developing an international link-up between movements. This resulted in the 1962 Cotswold Declaration which was signed by National Socialists from the United States, Britain, France, West Germany, Austria and Belgium. Savitri Devi the founder of Esoteric Hitlerism was a cofounder of the new organization.
By 1967 other nations would join bring a total of 21, including Argentina, Australia, Chile, Ireland, South Africa and two "non-White" nations, Japan and Lebanon. Underground chapters of the WUNS were once considered to be organized in communist countries behind the Iron Curtain and in West Germany. General Arpad Henney a former member of the Szalasi government of Hungary approached Rockwell with the idea of a revived National Socialist organization in his native country. Rockwell rejected Henney’s offer but was acceptable to a similar group formation in Germany under the direction of Bruno Ludtke.
Following Rockwell's assassination in 1967, control of the WUNS passed to Matt Koehl, who attempted to extend the influence of the group by appointing Danish National Socialist Povl Riis-Knudsen as general secretary. However a split began to develop over the insistence of Koehl that National Socialism should also serve as a religion, and eventually he broke away from the WUNS to lead his own version of National Socialist mysticism. The split fundamentally weakened the WUNS and its influence declined strongly, despite attempts by Jordan to reinvigorate it.
Göran Assar Oredsson leader of the Nordiska Rikspartiet refused to formally affiant with the WUNS or accept American direction of the international National Socialist movement. Oredsson continued to blame America for the destruction of National Socialist Europe. Ordensson was on good terms with both Rockwell and Jordan but maintained his party's independence.
Affiliates of the WUNS (1967)
- Belgium - J. R. Debbaudt
- Denmark - Danish National Socialist Workers Party led by Sven Salicath
- France - Yves Jeanne
- Great Britain - National Socialist Movement led by Colin Jordan
- Iceland - Bernhard Haarde
- Republic of Ireland - Irish National Union and WUNS-Ireland led by Bernard E. Horgan
- Italy - WUNS-Italy Giuseppe Torracca
- Spain- WUNS-Spain led by Friedrich Kuhfuss
- Switzerland - New European Order led by G.A. Amaudruz
- West Germany - Bruno Ludtke
- United States - American Nazi Party led by George Lincoln Rockwell
- Canada - Canadian Nazi Party led by John Beattie
- Argentina - Argentine National Socialist Party led by Horst Eichmann
- Chile - Partido Nacionalsocialista Chileno, led by Franz Pfeiffer
- Puerto Rico
Asia, Africa, Australia
- Japan - Greater Japan Patriotic Society
- Lebanon - Antoine Jaouiche
- Union of South Africa
- Australia - Howard Williams
The World Union of National Socialists was revived in 2006 by the National Socialist Movement.
- Gods of the blood by Mattias Gardell, page 48
- American Fuehrer: George Lincoln Rockwell and the American Nazi Party, by Frederick James Simonelli, page 166
- Nation and race: the developing Euro-American racist subculture, By Jeffrey Kaplan, Tore Bjørgo, page 46
- The Cultic Milieu: Oppositional Subcultures in an Age of Globalization, edited by Jeffrey Kaplan, Heléne Lööw, page 214
- "The World Union of National Socialists and Postwar Transatlantic Nazi Revival" Chapter 2, by Frederick J. Simonelli, Nation and Race: The Developing Euro-American Racist Subculture by Jeffrey Kaplan, Tore Bjørgo, pages 34-57.
- List of National Socialist Parties
- Lineage of British Nationalist organizations and individuals
- List of Nationalist 'Internationals'