Every expert and economist agrees: bringing millions of random people from Mexico and Central America to the United States causes trillions of dollars to start raining down from the sky! But the government of El Salvador doesn’t seem to believe. The lengths they are willing to go through just to prevent their own citizens from coming home is hilarious. El Salvadore's foreign minister is now in Qatar begging the oil sheiks to take the 200,000 who lost their TPS status and are marked for deportation off his hands.
Vatican II Church
|Type||New religious movement|
|Purpose||Judeo-Masonic-Protestant sect which is meant to fool the world into thinking that it is the Catholic Church. Shore up Yankee imperialism and globalism.|
The Vatican II Church, also known as the Novus Ordo Church, Conciliar Church, or the Nu-Church, is a Judeo-Masonic new religious movement and light entertainment circus, centered in Rome. It was created as an apostate sect, moving away from the Catholic Church in the early 1960s with the Second Vatican Council. It mixes ideas from Liberalism, Freemasonry, Protestantism, Marxism and Holocaustianity. Angelo Roncalli was the first leader of the religion, however it fully came into fruition under Giovanni Montini, under whose guidance the Novus Ordo Mass was instituted in 1969. The Vatican II Church claims to be part of Christianity and presents itself to the world as the Catholic Church, but this is highly disputed, although it controls many of the buildings and structures which Catholics traditionally held.
- 1 History
- 2 Contemporary geopolitics
- 3 Membership and structure
- 4 Grand Presbyters
- 5 Multimedia
- 6 Notes
- 7 References
- 8 See also
- 9 External links
Origins of the new religion
Just as the Talmudists originated as a decadent sect within the ancient Israelites, so the Neo-Modernists whose views define the Vatican II sect, originated as a corrupted group within the Catholic Church. The core purpose of Modernism, in its original form, was to attempt to reconcile the Catholic faith with the Liberalism of the so-called Enlightenment and the values of the Revolution of 1789 (Liberalism itself originated from Dissenting Protestants in Great Britain and had been brought into France by Anglomaniacs, from them on to other Catholic nations such as Italy and Spain by Masonic Francophiles). Prominent amongst the original Modernists were priests Alfred Loisy and George Tyrrell; the original crisis lasted from roughly 1896 until 1914. It was firmly established that the modernists had lost this first round with the encyclical Pascendi Dominici Gregis by St. Pope Pius X who directly condemned their precepts as errors, although many of their ideas had been condemned by Pope Pius IX with the Syllabus of Errors in 1864 as a critique of liberalism and masonism in general.
Although the heretics had taken a pasting, with excommunications, works placed on the Index Librorum Prohibitorum and an Oath against Modernism instituted for clergy and professors in seminars, they continued to exist in an underground manner. The First World War and the Bolshevik Revolution distracted the attention of the faithful from such issues. Amongst the Jesuits in particular (but by no means limited to them) this strand was continued on quietly, for instance at Sussex between 1906 and 1926. But it became a full blown neo-Modernist movement with the so-called Nouvelle Théologie school, which was often pseudo-Patristic in nature (using a slight of hand known as "ressourcement"). A prominent symbol of this neo-Modernist direction was Pierre Teilhard de Chardin, a decadent French Jesuit, who wrote many books from 1922 onwards. In particular he attempted to undermine the doctrine of original sin and the Christian position of man's fallen nature, in the quest to create a masonocentric religion of humanity.
Outside of the Catholic Church, three key conceptions of modernity, philosophical or ideological in basis, had arose to challenge the traditional Christian worldview; (I) the German Deist school of rationalism, looked to deconstruct the supranatural claims of Christian revelation through radical textual criticism of the Bible, as initiated by Reimarus (II) the claims of a divine creator were undermined by Darwin's theory of evolution, which postulated man not as a unique being above the animal kingdom, with original sin in need of divine grace, but a species of higher ape (III) the theories of knowledge forwarded by Descartes and Kant. The mainline Protestant view was to try to meet these forces half-way, through influential figures such as Schleiermacher; this failed and essentially ripped the guts out of their sects. The Catholic view was to reject them outright, while the Modernists, wanting to be seen as "open minded", "progressive" and "tolerant" by the world, advocated the syncretic path.
Palace coup and robber council
During the Second World War under the Pontificate of Pope Pius XII, the Vatican was somewhat neutral, advocating a "just peace", but when it came down to the crunch, swayed towards the Western Allies.[note 1] The socio-political ramifications of the Allied victory became clear after the war, as the United Nations was created, along with the heavily masonic Universal Declaration of Human Rights in 1948. The Seelisberg Conference had taken place a year earlier, at which Jews such as Jules Isaac✡ met with various Catholic priests and Protestant ministers, pressuring them to change the Church's millennial opposition to the religion of Judaism. Pius XII (Pacelli) made some compromises, but was clever enough in nuance not to make blatantly heretical statements; few doubt he was a true Pope, but in some ways he foreshadowed the later developments.
After the death of Pacelli, the 1958 Papal conclave took place. Following a long conclave, Angelo Roncalli was claimed to have been elected as John XXIII. Roncalli was soft on communism and according to Yves Marsaudon had advocated a "conciliation" with Atlantic freemasonry. The Holy Office kept a file on Roncalli since 1925 due to him being suspected of modernism and his associations with excommunicated priest Ernesto Buonaiuti. As he harbored heretical views, even before his so-called "election", Roncalli can never have been Pope of the Catholic Church. Proponents of the Siri thesis claim that Cardinal Giuseppe Siri, Archbishop of Genoa was actually elected as Pope Gregory XVII in 1958 and this is corroborated by FBI intelligence reports. An orthodox Catholic and anti-communist, Siri was very much in the mold of Pacelli. Malachi Martin claimed that Siri was forced into declining the Papacy, due to "a little brutality" (ie - threats to kill his family).
Rome today sits as a ridiculous caricature of her claimed former self. Having adopted the cheesiest aspects of Anglo-American Protestantism, as part of her alliance with that power following World War II and with it serving as her protector during the Cold War to save itself from World Communism, it now lacks any of the solemn beauty and majesty which defined the Church of the Middle Ages and the Counter-Reformation. The priests of old used to protect the peasants from Jewish usury, condemning such behaviour firmly, now the Anti-Pope bobs his head at the Wailing Wall and kneels down with his masters in the Talmudic Synagogue, declaring them the so-called "chosen people." Like the kosher conservative traitors to Europe; Churchill, De Gaulle and Adenauer; it is little more today than a lackey for Yankee imperialism and various CIA intrigues. The latter schemes are typically aimed at undermining Russia (for example Wojtyla backed the Solidarity union in Poland) and it's brother Serbia within Europe.
Membership and structure
"Ordained" and lay members
Documenting the number of people in the sect is a difficult process: most of the people who were part of the Catholic Church were simply automatically brought over to the Novus Ordo with the Second Vatican Council, aside from the few who stood against the tide in an Athanasian manner. There are some Traditional Catholics (real Catholics) within the Novus Ordo who don't agree with the program. The vast majority of the people in the Novus Ordo today are entirely nominal or lapsed. Many people do not participate in their adult lives, particularly in the West since the 1960s. In 2007, the official membership was reported to be 1.131 billion people. This was a significant increase over the 1950 figure of 437 million and the 1970 figure of 654 million. This population increase of 139% outpaced the world population increase of 117% from 1950-2000. The geographic distribution of members worldwide by continent is as follows; 50% in the Americas, 27% in Europe, 12% in Africa, 10% in Asia and 1% in Oceania.
Pseudo-heirarchy and institutions
|Personnel as of 2000||Members||Institutions as of 2000||Number|
|Anti-Pope||1||Parishes and missions||408,637|
|Pseudo-Cardinals||183||Primary and secondary schools||125,016|
|Lay "ecclesial ministers"||30,632||Homes for the elderly and handicapped||13,933|
|Pseudo-Priests||405,178||Dispensaries, leprosaries, nurseries and other institutions||74,936|
|Pseudo-Monks and Pseudo-Nuns||824,199|
|28 October 1958||3 June 1963||Called the Second Vatican Council.|
|21 June 1963||6 August 1978||Carried on the Council. Instituted the Novus Ordo. Widely despised individual.|
John Paul I
|26 August 1978||28 September 1978||Died in highly suspicious circumstances, possibly killed by Propaganda Due.|
John Paul II
|16 October 1978||2 April 2005||Strongly pro-Jewish. Participant in Cold War. Acted like a popstar.|
|19 April 2005||28 February 2013||Strongly pro-Jewish. Revived some externals from Catholicism. "Retired".|
|Jorge Mario Bergoglio
|13 March 2013||Incumbent||Strongly pro-Jewish. Nu-Jesuit. Attempts to portray image of humility.|
- Pope Pius XII (born Eugenio Pacelli) was from an aristocratic family. He was largely anti-communist and in his private political views favoured the kosher conservative "Catholic monarchies", such as the Lorrainers, Wittelsbachs and Württembergs, who were all in conflict with National Socialism. Evidence of Pacelli coming down on the side of the Western Allies comes in two forms (I) when American Catholics were opposing Franklin D. Roosevelt's "Lend Lease" to the Soviet Empire. Roosevelt sent Myron Taylor in September 1941 to the Vatican and after this meeting, through Domenico Tardini, Pius XII allowed American bishops to support Roosevelt's anti-Axis plan for military support for the Soviets. (II) Pacelli was accused by some for supporting the reactionary 20 July plot under Claus von Stauffenberg against Adolf Hitler.
- Tradition in Action (10 September 2010). "Clowns receiving Communion". External link in
- Mother Jones (10 September 2010). "The CIA and the Vatican's Intelligence Apparatus ". External link in
- James Akin (10 September 2010). "Modernism". External link in
- Adrian Nichols (10 September 2010). "Modernism a Century On". External link in
- Papal Encyclicals (10 September 2010). "The Syllabus of Errors Condemned by Pius IX". External link in
- Philip Trower (10 September 2010). "Neo-Modernism: An Underground Plague". External link in
- Ite ad Thomam (10 September 2010). "Modernism vs. Neo-Modernism: What is the Difference?". External link in
- Philip Trower (10 September 2010). "The Roots of Modernist Unbelief". External link in
- Russell Shaw (10 September 2010). "Under the Ban: Modernism, Then and Now". External link in
- Raymond B. Marcin (10 September 2010). "The Etiology of Modernism". External link in
- International Council of Christians and Jews (6 September 2014). "60 years – the Ten Points of Seelisberg". External link in
- Tradition in Action (6 September 2014). "Pius XII Empowered Progressivists for the Liturgical Reform". External link in
- HuttonGibson.com (6 September 2014). "Novus Ordo from Pius XII". External link in
- Traditional Catholic Remnant (6 September 2014). "The Truth about John XXIII". External link in
- Betrayed Catholics (6 September 2014). "Proof of Angelo Roncalli's (John 23rd's) pre-election heresy". External link in
- Most Holy Family Monastery (6 September 2014). "The Cardinal Siri Elections in Brief – relating to the Papal Conclaves and the Invalid Elections of John XXIII (1958) and Paul VI (1963)". External link in
- Novus Ordo Watch (6 September 2014). "Information about the 1958 Conclave and Cardinal Giuseppe Siri". External link in
- Novus Ordo Watch (6 September 2014). "Former FBI Consultant Claims: U.S. Intel Docs show Cardinal Siri elected Pope Gregory XVII in 1958". External link in
- Catholic Family News (6 September 2014). "The Cardinal Siri Thesis". External link in
- "Number of priests increases, but not as fast as number of Catholics". Catholic News Service. 29 February 2008. 9 March 2008
- Froehle 2003, p. 4.
- Bazar, Emily (16 April 2008). "Immigrants Make Pilgrimage to Pope". USA Today. 3 May 2008
- Froehle 2003, p. 10.
- Froehle 2003, p. 17.
- L'Osservatore Romano at OsservatoreRomano.va
- Official Counter-Church Website at Vatican.va
- The Vatican at YouTube
- Novus Ordo Wire at NovusOrdoWatch.org (critical)
- VaticanCatholic.com at YouTube (critical)
- Maurice Pinay at Blogspot (critical)
- Catechism on the Errors of Vatican II at TrueCatholic.us
- The Unfolding of Modernism in France by Roger D. Haight
- Freemasonry in the Church at SuperFlumina.org
- The Religious Orders in the Vatican II Sect: Totally Apostate at One True Catholic Faith
- The Work of Human Hands, Video Series by Fr. Anthony Cedaka
- Vatican and Babylon by Ludmilla Perepiolkina (critical Orthodox view)
- Living "Cardinals" of the Vatican II sect by Salvador Miranda
- The Lie of Integralism at Unam Sanctam Catholicam