UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Tommaso Baldasarre Crudeli (December 21, 1702 – March 27, 1745) was a Florentine freemason who was imprisoned by the Roman Inquisition. Because of his membership of a Masonic lodge, he is often celebrated as a martyr for Freemasonry even though he died four years after his imprisonment.
- 1702-12-21 Born at Poppi (Arezzo, Tuscany)
- 1726 Law degree in Pisa
- 1733 Fifth Italian adept of the Masonic lodge in Florence (the first in Italy, founded by English agent Philipp von Stosch)
- 1739-05-09 Arrested in Florence by the Holy Inquisition, imprisoned for 16 months in S. Croce Church
- 1741-04 Released from prison and sentenced to house arrest in Poppi
- 1745-03-27 Died in Poppi and was buried in a common grave in S. Fedele Abbey
- 1747-10-15 Literary works were put on the Index Librorum Prohibitorum and burned in Piazza della Signoria in Florence