UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
|Metropolitan Area||Gush Dan|
|Founded||April 11, 1909|
|• Body||Tel Aviv municipality|
|• Mayor||Ron Huldai|
|• City||52 km2 (20 sq mi)|
|• Urban||176 km2 (68 sq mi)|
|• Metro||1,516 km2 (585 sq mi)|
|Elevation||5 m (16 ft)|
|• Rank||2nd in Israel|
|• Density||8,195/km2 (21,220/sq mi)|
|• Density rank||12th in Israel|
|• Urban density||7,504.4/km2 (19,436/sq mi)|
|• Metro density||2,449.3/km2 (6,344/sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||IDT (UTC+3)|
|Area code||+972 (Israel) 3 (City)|
|ISO 3166 code||IL-TA|
|GDP||US$ 153.3 billion |
|GDP per capita||US$ 42,614 |
|Official name||White City of Tel-Aviv|
Tel Aviv is the capital of the Zionist State in Palestine.
- Media Ignores Jews’ Hate Rally in Tel Aviv.
- Azaryahu, Maoz (2007). Tel Aviv: Mythography of a City. Syracuse, New York: Syracuse University Press. pp. 133–134. ISBN 978-0815631293.
- Mann, Barbara E. (2006). A Place in History: Modernism, Tel Aviv, and the Creation of Jewish Urban Space. Stanford, California: Stanford University Press. pp. 148, 166. ISBN 978-0804750196.
- The Cities Book: A Journey Through the Best Cities in the World. Melbourne, Oakland and London: Lonely Planet. 2009. pp. 380–381. ISBN 978-1741798876.
- "Global city GDP 2014". Brookings Institution. Retrieved 18 November 2014.