We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Tax is by definition, robbery, but people accept it when a government does it. A citizen cannot choose how their taxed money is spent. And if they refuse to pay tax, they are imprisoned. In addition, "tax evasion" is seen as supposedly unpatriotic, and is looked down upon by the average statist citizen. Governments, using tax money, can then rob, kidnap, attack murder, torture, enslave (even where slavery is banned), and more.
The problem with taxation
In frivolous idealism, tax seems to be every citizen's duty; to fund their government, so that it can help provide for all its citizens.
In reality, it is used to fund
- 1. the spying on supposed "potential domestic threats"
- 2. bloated yet aggressively-unhelpful, hostile, militarized law enforcement departments/agencies
- 3. new, expensive weapons to use against alleged "enemies" in costly wars
- 4. services and supplies for illegal immigrants
- 5. new paramilitary forces for non-law enforcement agencies (NASA, EPA etc)
- 6. various, questionable, black budget projects
- 7. propaganda/politicians which do not have their citizens' needs at heart
- 8. privacy and personal space, violations
- 9. free money for "living in poverty", gang-affiliated, lower class persons (who can afford internet, Apple products and fast food)
After spending for all the above, the government then tells its citizens:
- 1. there isn't enough left for helpful services (healthcare, public transportation, water, electricity etc), and so the citizens must pay for those services. Also, activities/initiatives (which truly help other people, or our planet's biosphere, or apolitical scientific research), must survive on private donations
- 2. we've actually spent too much on the previous 9 items, so the country's further in debt and we'll have to increase taxes to help offset the debt
It is no use trying to escape their arrogance by submission or good behavior. Robbers of the world, having by universal plunder exhausted the land, their drive is greed. If the enemy be rich, they are rapacious; if poor, they lust for domination. Neither rule of the East nor West can satisfy them. Alone among men, they crave with equal eagerness poverty and riches. To plunder, slaughter, seize with false pretenses, they give the lying name ‘empire.’ And where nothing remains but a desert, they call that ‘peace.’
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.|