"Rightpedia is regularly backed up, therefore it is guaranteed that under no circumstances any user contribution will be lost."
- Since we have now our own server, backup is easier and faster now. I would not remove that.
- If you know articles (no category or image description), that are lost, please list them.
- I never saw any article about Weev, the jewish trouble maker, you mentioned to be missing (that, of course, does not mean, it never existed, but I suspect that.) Vajna (talk) 22:05, 9 January 2016 (UTC)
- I would never put a document onto a wiki only. A wiki is not a safe place, no matter, if it is called wikipedia, metapedia or whatever. Vajna (talk) 15:55, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- What happened to "Rightpedia is regularly backed up, therefore it is guaranteed that under no circumstances any user contribution will be lost." ? The site still needs to rebuild its category tree. It's possible Orain would still have it but Dusti has not responded to anyone for several months. Wyatt (talk) 00:29, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
- We interpret things differently. For me user contributions are articles and images. These are reliably backed up. Other stuff not, except you volunteer to do that, since Mussert seems to be out of duty at present. Vajna (talk) 11:31, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
Reconciliation with Metapedia
I think we need to reconcile under one name. Let's try to to come to terms. I've been offline a lot lately. Let's work this out. Stormfront is a good venue. Mikemikev (talk) 12:22, 26 October 2016 (MST)