Oregon took away the kids from a WHITE couple because they have IQs of 72 and 66. This is higher than the average IQ of most African countries and the average IQ of African Americans, South Asians, and Indigenous Americans! Half of hispanics and Arabs also have this IQ range. Oregon would never do this to any other race, except white people! Oregon is only doing this because they're white!
"Rightpedia is regularly backed up, therefore it is guaranteed that under no circumstances any user contribution will be lost."
- Since we have now our own server, backup is easier and faster now. I would not remove that.
- If you know articles (no category or image description), that are lost, please list them.
- I never saw any article about Weev, the jewish trouble maker, you mentioned to be missing (that, of course, does not mean, it never existed, but I suspect that.) Vajna (talk) 22:05, 9 January 2016 (UTC)
- I would never put a document onto a wiki only. A wiki is not a safe place, no matter, if it is called wikipedia, metapedia or whatever. Vajna (talk) 15:55, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- What happened to "Rightpedia is regularly backed up, therefore it is guaranteed that under no circumstances any user contribution will be lost." ? The site still needs to rebuild its category tree. It's possible Orain would still have it but Dusti has not responded to anyone for several months. Wyatt (talk) 00:29, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
- We interpret things differently. For me user contributions are articles and images. These are reliably backed up. Other stuff not, except you volunteer to do that, since Mussert seems to be out of duty at present. Vajna (talk) 11:31, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
Reconciliation with Metapedia
I think we need to reconcile under one name. Let's try to to come to terms. I've been offline a lot lately. Let's work this out. Stormfront is a good venue. Mikemikev (talk) 12:22, 26 October 2016 (MST)
- If you haven't been aware, Metapedia has been down pretty much all month. Wyatt (talk) 12:27, 26 October 2016 (MST)
New adhesion to Rightpedia ?
The former old 'Croatian Metapedia' now is justly around its final dissipation: similarly as in former Hungarian wiki, Meta's holders recently there induced an imposed hacker ('Horouathos'), that now eliminated from our wiki nearly all its former collaborating users (including also its banished founder sysop i.e. me/Yoshamya): with an evident intention to deform and stop that wiki.
Initially from 2007 to 2010, this wiki was a part of old WikiSlavia, and then for 6 years it migrated within Metapedia. Now it included ca. 2,600 article/pages and before destroying, it is copyed in an entire volume on the DVD. We are in doubt, if it would better to re-establish them on the Net as a separate self-standing wiki, or as another dependent wiki in group, e.g. now within Rightpedia: in parallel with its English and Hungarian wiki-variants? AZL, 07:20, 7 May 2017
- Rightpedia's hosting was prepaid two years in advance and switched to a new server a few months ago. And Rightpedia already is a bit slow and overburdened. It should be possible to redirect a new rightpedia subdomain to a separate server. http://www.rightpedia.info and the mainpage of http://en.rightpedia.info and http://hu.rightpedia.info link to all the Rightpedia versions. Wyatt (talk) 23:04, 6 May 2017 (MST)