UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
"Rightpedia is regularly backed up, therefore it is guaranteed that under no circumstances any user contribution will be lost."
- Since we have now our own server, backup is easier and faster now. I would not remove that.
- If you know articles (no category or image description), that are lost, please list them.
- I never saw any article about Weev, the jewish trouble maker, you mentioned to be missing (that, of course, does not mean, it never existed, but I suspect that.) Vajna (talk) 22:05, 9 January 2016 (UTC)
- I would never put a document onto a wiki only. A wiki is not a safe place, no matter, if it is called wikipedia, metapedia or whatever. Vajna (talk) 15:55, 10 January 2016 (UTC)
- What happened to "Rightpedia is regularly backed up, therefore it is guaranteed that under no circumstances any user contribution will be lost." ? The site still needs to rebuild its category tree. It's possible Orain would still have it but Dusti has not responded to anyone for several months. Wyatt (talk) 00:29, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
- We interpret things differently. For me user contributions are articles and images. These are reliably backed up. Other stuff not, except you volunteer to do that, since Mussert seems to be out of duty at present. Vajna (talk) 11:31, 11 January 2016 (UTC)
Reconciliation with Metapedia
I think we need to reconcile under one name. Let's try to to come to terms. I've been offline a lot lately. Let's work this out. Stormfront is a good venue. Mikemikev (talk) 12:22, 26 October 2016 (MST)
- If you haven't been aware, Metapedia has been down pretty much all month. Wyatt (talk) 12:27, 26 October 2016 (MST)
New adhesion to Rightpedia ?
The former old 'Croatian Metapedia' now is justly around its final dissipation: similarly as in former Hungarian wiki, Meta's holders recently there induced an imposed hacker ('Horouathos'), that now eliminated from our wiki nearly all its former collaborating users (including also its banished founder sysop i.e. me/Yoshamya): with an evident intention to deform and stop that wiki.
Initially from 2007 to 2010, this wiki was a part of old WikiSlavia, and then for 6 years it migrated within Metapedia. Now it included ca. 2,600 article/pages and before destroying, it is copyed in an entire volume on the DVD. We are in doubt, if it would better to re-establish them on the Net as a separate self-standing wiki, or as another dependent wiki in group, e.g. now within Rightpedia: in parallel with its English and Hungarian wiki-variants? AZL, 07:20, 7 May 2017
- Rightpedia's hosting was prepaid two years in advance and switched to a new server a few months ago. And Rightpedia already is a bit slow and overburdened. It should be possible to redirect a new rightpedia subdomain to a separate server. http://www.rightpedia.info and the mainpage of http://en.rightpedia.info and http://hu.rightpedia.info link to all the Rightpedia versions. Wyatt (talk) 23:04, 6 May 2017 (MST)
- I was thinking, instead of importing every new article from Metapedia, we should instead be linking to them. Everyone has different ideas of what writing should be and merging would just stifle creativity. Metapedia has written on various topics nobody here has time to write about. Wyatt (talk) 16:55, 20 August 2017 (MST)
Should we set set up a bitcoin donation account? I can do that and all transactions will be visible. Not that we'll probably get anything lol but why not. Could get some better hosting if we get anything. Mikemikev (talk) 03:09, 21 November 2017 (MST)
- It doesn't cost that much to run the site. The most important donation is people's time as it takes a lot of time to keep things up to date. Wyatt (talk) 19:34, 21 November 2017 (MST)
- I consider the idea as brilliant. We could add languages, we could have a bigger, faster server, if we had additional resources. Fiala (talk) 22:22, 21 November 2017 (MST)
- I set it up. You can check the bitcoin balance here and hatreon pledges are public. Not sure how we'll distribute it. There's a BTC ATM in my town and I can transfer funds as necessary. Hatreon says they need an ABA bank number which is US. I'll see what I can do to activate it. Mikemikev (talk) 05:01, 23 November 2017 (MST)