"Clearly Vladimir Putin and the Russian government hacked the Alabama Senate special election. Since an equivalent amount of evidence exists to prove Russian hacking in both the 2016 General Election and the Alabama Senate Election - we rightfully demand a special prosecutor!" -- Stefan Molyneux
Jews did it themselves
Initially each time, the jews howl about antisemitism and when it turns out to be a jew, the jewish person is let off the hook and the issue disappears from the media. The planned candlelight vigils are cancelled and the ADL does not issue press releases on it.
On the morning of October 18, 2004, several dozen swastikas were found spraypainted on Jewish buildings. The police investigated and found jewish Olga Abramovich✡, 49, of Brooklyn, had done it. She admitted it and said she did it because she was angry at her former husband, a Jew, for dumping her and marrying a younger woman.
99% of this type of crime are jewish false flag operations, like by this jewish perpetrator Sarah Marshak.
The police connected Haddad to four incidents: threatening phone calls made to an 80-year-old woman in Brooklyn on December 11, 2011; anti-Semitic symbols and statements scrawled on five apartment doors and a threatening phone received in a building in Manhattan on January 10, 2012; a threatening phone call made to an 87-year-old woman in Manhattan on January 11; and a threatening voicemail message left for a 78-year-old woman in Brooklyn on January 1, authorities said.
1960 Swastika wave
In 1960, a wave of swastika vandalism swept the world. Arabs in the Middle East were fearful Jews throughout Europe would move to Israel seeking security. The incidents were worldwide reaching as far as Mexico. One explanation for the explosion of vandalism was the recent appearance of George Lincoln Rockwell's American Nazi Party.
The first incident occurred in December 1959 in Cologne, Germany and soon became a worldwide phenomena lasting a span of nine weeks.
Fake Palestinian flag
False-flag vandalism on mosques
In 2013, mosques in France were vandalized with anti-Islamic words and swastikas. The investigation found that it was the then imam of a mosque in Pau who was behind it. The imam was from Morocco. France fined him and gave him 30 days to leave the country. Like many false-flag swastika vandals, they draw the swastika wrong. This vandal drew it spinning the wrong way.
In 2009, Sheikh Al Hilaly, Australian Islamic cleric and former mufti of Australia and New Zealand, vandalized his own mosque.
April 2016: German hate crime hoax against invaders
April 2016, a Middle Eastern invader into Bingen, Germany burned their refugee center and sprayed swastikas all around. All the Cultural Marxists, zio-media, and German government cried six million tears over the hoax that white people did it. Within hours, the police in Germany found who actually did it: a 26-year-old nonwhite, who claims to be a “Syrian” and who had been living at the rapeugee center for more than six months. He said he had set the fire and painted the swastikas on the walls because he was “angry at the “crowded living conditions in the property” and his “lack of future prospects.”
The cases just keep coming and coming!
- In 1989, talk-show host Morton Downey, Jr. claimed that "nazi skinheads" attacked him and painted a swastika on his forehead in an airport bathroom. Then people noticed the swastika was backwards, which is how it would be drawn if you did it yourself in front of a mirror.
- In 1992, wheelchair-bound lesbian negro Azalea Cooley that vandals had spray-painted a swastika and "Burn Nigger Burn" on her house. Police installed surveillance cameras that found she was the one who did it.
- In February 2014, New York yeshiva student, Jonathan Schuster, aged 18, admitted to writing antisemitic graffiti and then crying antisemitism.
- In February 2015, a 73-year-old jew referred to only as "Pierre B." was caught spraypanting the word Jew (in French) on vehicles parked in the 16th district. This person has previously been known to the French police in the past for reporting claims of antisemitic vandalism, but in the past they were not caught as hoaxes.
- In March 2015, a Jewish student drew a swastika on the bulletin board of a Jewish fraternity in a George Washington University dorm. The student was expelled.
- March 2017, Jew Arrested for Swastika Hate Crime Hoax. Andrew King✡ of Schenectady, New York spray-painted swastikas on his own home and reported it to the police as a "hate crime".
- The people who did those 2017 jewish center bomb threats were a black muslim, Juan M Thompson, and a 19-year-old Jew living in Israel (his name not released). The ADL refuses to apologize for blaming all white people and all Christians for these bomb threats.
- June 2017: Absolutely Shocking: Orthodox Jew Vandalizes Jerusalem Synagogue with Swastikas
- July 2017: Swastika vandalism in Queens Park. Very, very, badly drawn swastikas. Clearly not by a supporter of Hitler who would be able to actually draw a swastika correctly.
- August 2017: Germany: Israeli Spray-Paints “Let’s Gas the Jews” on Public Property, Cops Drive Off – No Charges
- September 2017: A black man, 52-year-old Ronald Alford Sr, painted a swastika on a trash can at University of Maryland.
- The main purpose of Jewish organisations such as the US-based Anti-Defamation League of B’Nai B’rith (in short: the ADL) is to make exaggerated claims about increasing "anti-Semitism" among non-Jews, but in reality this increase is only a Jewish imagination. For example, on page 5 of the book "ANTI-SEMITISM: CUI BONO?", Dr K R Bolton, the author of the book, writes: "[...] organisations such as the US-based Anti-Defamation League of B’Nai B’rith exist mainly for the purpose of exaggerating the extent of anti-Semitism [...]". It is well possible that these organizations are not only involved in exaggerating the extent of "anti-Semitism", but that they are secretly also actively involved in committing these fake acts of "anti-Semitism", such as the Swastika vandalism discussed in this article.
- Jewish student caught painting Swastikas on her own door then claiming Anti-Semitic Attack
- Swastika Girl
- David Haddad Arrested For Series Of Anti-Semitic Phone Calls, Graffiti
- Arabs Fearful Swastika Wave Will Send Jews in Mass Flight to Israel
- Maciver Says Swastika Plague Showed Frustration, Not Anti-semitism
- Imam who vandalized his own mosque with anti-Islam graffiti fined and given 30 days to leave France