UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Supreme Court of the United States
The Supreme Court of the United States is the highest judicial body in the United States, and leads the federal judiciary.
It consists of the Chief Justice of the United States and eight Associate Justices, who are nominated by the President and confirmed with the "advice and consent" of the Senate. Once appointed, Justices effectively have life tenure, serving "during good Behaviour," which terminates only upon death, resignation, retirement, or conviction on impeachment. The Court meets in Washington, D.C. in the United States Supreme Court building. The Supreme Court is primarily an appellate court, but has original jurisdiction in a small number of cases.
44% Jewish bias
The US Supreme Court in summary believes:
- the US Constitution is full of freedoms Americans shouldn't have.
- But make sure all Americans can gay marry because that's most important.
- "U.S. Constitution, Article III, Section 1". Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- See, in dicta Northern Pipeline Co. v. Marathon Pipe Line Co., 458 U.S. 50, 59 (1982); United States ex rel. Toth v. Quarles, 350 U.S. 11, 16 (1955).
- "A Brief Overview of the Supreme Court" (PDF). United States Supreme Court. Retrieved 2007-09-21.
- Comprehensive Lists of the Jews Who Dominate Us at The Daily Stormer