Rock throwing as a protest is a popular activity that Westerners see on the news happening in a foreign country that they know little about and usually have no idea where it is. It generally takes place in Asia or North Africa (e.g. Egypt), and most commonly happens in The Zionist State in Palestine. When the government takes away people's guns and edged weapons, and even the ability to make molotov cocktails, the only option left for citizens is throwing rocks, and it is quite common. This activity is often part of what's called an Intifada, a civilian uprising.
Stoning someone to death is also an ancient form of execution, which even happens today. For instance in January 2016 in Germany, two middle-aged male-to-female traps were approached by Middle Eastern migrants who wanted to have sex with them. But when the migrants realized, "Oh no! I've been tricked by a trap!" (as the saying goes), they tried to stone the two transgender "women" to death. The last attempted stoning in the region had been 1400 years prior.
In Israel, the response to rock throwing is to shoot protesters with tear gas, rubber bullets, and The Skunk, and then to spray The Skunk inside of their houses, or worse to use white phosphorus on them. Israel also has cut the arms off of children in response to throwing stones. Many teenagers who confess to stone throwing do so only because they have been tortured into confessing.
Up to 700 Palestinian children are arrested annually and most are charged with throwing stones. In Israel, Military Order 378 permits up to 20 years imprisonment for stone-throwing. Many of the people charged with this state that they are innocent and forced to take plea bargains to be released from jail.
While teenagers in Israel are commonly imprisoned for 20 years for throwing stones, even on the same exact day when many Palestinian teens are imprisoned for 20 years for rock throwing, Israelis can hurl stones in full view of the IDF and receive no punishment whatsoever nor even have the IDF try to stop them. On Hebron Street (southern Jerusalem), yearly during every Yom Kippur eve, Jews would throw stones all day at cars. Some cars they hit are Palestinian and others are jews. Because the rock-throwers are Jewish, the police do nothing.
Rock throwing Arabs against Israelis is a daily occurrence. Everyone and everything is getting hit: famous people, 10-year-old girls, old men trying to visit their dead son's grave, people's homes, people on religious holidays, tour buses, colleges, two-year-old babies, and so on. According to Israeli security forces, Palestinians did 5100 rock-attacks in 2013 against against the Israeli settlers in Judea and Samaria. This an average of 14 attacks each day. People can become seriously injured and have to survive on life support after being hit by a rock attack. Despite the popularity of rock throwing, the vast majority of these types of attacks from civilian uprisings are firebomb attacks rather than rock throwing. When firebombs are thrown at moving cars, people are not only hurt, but their cars are burnt to a crisp.
On September 23, 2011 Asher and Yonatan Palmer and their infant son even died from a rock throwing attack when two Palestinians threw stones at their vehicle causing Asher to lose control of the vehicle. The car flipped over and killed them both. Initially thought to be an accident, Israel Police later concluded that the deaths were the result of rock throwing. During that same month, the IDF recorded 498 incidents of rocks being thrown.
The second incident where people died in Israel from a rock attack was on June 5, 2001 when five-month-old Yehuda Shoham was riding in a car. The stones broke through the car's windscreen and crushed the infant's skull. As is common with many other rock attack victims, he had to be put on a respirator. He survived for a week on life support before dying of severe brain damage on July 11. However an 18-year-old Palestinian security agent whose skull had been fractured by a rubber-coated Israeli bullet on the same day Yehuda was wounded, also died on the same day as the child.
In November 2014, the illegal Israeli government voted to increase the minimum prison time for throwing rocks at vehicles from two to twenty years. In cases where it cannot be proven someone threw the rock to cause harm, it still carries a ten year prison sentence.
In Malmö, ambulance personnel are attacked by stones, spit, or weapons, and refuse to help anybody in the area without police escort. City buses also cannot even drive to the immigrant ghetto because they are met with youths throwing rocks or bottles at them if approach.
In the USA
For instance, African Americans throw it at white people trapped at stop lights in their automobiles. American culture says it is acceptable to attack white people out of racial hatred and the police do not even class such things as hate crimes. Another form this hate crime is throwing boulders from overpasses on automobiles of white people. John Chumley described it as, "It was like a bomb went off. It made the van rock, and then all of a sudden, the window just blew out against me." The most dangerous form is when black people throw rocks at white people to stun them before murdering them. Now you may be asking, don't white people do hate crimes against black people by throwing rocks? Well, the moment one does, the US news media will make sure you hear about it constantly for the next ten years so when it happens, you will know.
The media is behind provoking such attacks so different ethnic groups fight one another instead of seeing the real enemy that is wealthy and powerful. Sometimes members of the press get attacked too. The Ferguson, Missouri race riots happened because the US media stirred it up. They stirred it up because the officer was defending himself. An incident in New York City that happened around the same time was the murder of Eric Garner (African American) by the police. Garner who on July 17, 2014 was committing a mild white collar crime of selling cigarettes tax free. He was never violent and simply very peacefully begged the police not to take him to jail. He was not resisting. The police then strangled him to death. This incident showed more of how the government was bad rather than creating racial divisions so the US media never manufactured into into a race riot. Consequently, there were only peaceful protests. But the Ferguson riots were manufatured. During that riot, MSNBC reporters were stirring up the riot and two of their reporters Chris Hayes and Craig Melvin were pelted by rocks because they were light skinned.
Jews in the USA who want to encourage lesbianism and feminism, put out a T-shirt Boys are stupid, throw rocks at them with a drawing of a boy running from rocks thrown a them, and also a book. The company behind it was named David and Goliath and run by Todd Goldman. His Wikipedia article has no mention of "jew" even in the category and the infobox on it outrageously has, "Nationality: American" rather than jewish despite attempts to add it.
February 1, 2017, Milo Yiannopoulos attempted to give a peaceful libertarian speech at University of California, Berkeley. The students these days are all Communist terrorists and they rioted. Part of their rioting including throwing rocks, which is the level of monkeys. At least they didn't throw their own poop (also the level of monkeys) but Communist terrorists traditionally use this and bags of urine to any right-wing speaker.
Various news articles
- In a West Bank Culture of Conflict, Boys Wield the Weapon at Hand
- Germany 2016: Attempted execution by stoning by 3 North African men on Transgender Women
- Palestinian Youths sentenced to 20 years in prison for throwing stones
- WATCH: Settlers hurl rocks at Palestinians in the presence of IDF soldiers
- Rock Victim in Serious Condition
- Latma Satire Star Survives Rock Terror Ambush
- 10-Year-Old Girl Hurt in Jerusalem Rock Attack
- Rock Terror Reaches Jerusalem Homes
- Israelis Targeted by Rock Throwers in Northern Israel
- Selichot Bus Attacked at Mt. of Olives
- Jewish Residents of Jerusalem Victims of Daily Rock Attacks
- Baby Seriously Injured in Muslim Rock Ambush
- Op-Ed: Only the "Settlers" Face 24/7 Rock-Throwing Attacks
- Rock Victim in Serious Condition
- Israeli Man Seriously Wounded in Rock Attack
- Five Injured in Rock Barrage Near Jerusalem
- Shin Bet: 2 Palestinians admit hurling rocks that killed Israeli Asher Palmer and infant son Quote: "The site of the terror attack where Asher Palmer and his one-year-old son Yonatan were killed. "
- Martin Gilbert. The Routledge Atlas of the Arab-Israeli Conflict. Routledge. Retrieved 8 January 2013.
- Pontz, Zach. IDF Lists 2012 Terror Incidents, Including Many “You’ve Probably Never Heard About”. The Algeminer, Jan 9 2013
- "2 Palestinians arrested for Palmer murder". Ynet. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Police conclude Kiryat Arba car crash a terror attack". Ynet. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Defense Ministry: Asher Palmer, son were terror victims". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Israeli father, baby killed after Palestinians threw rocks at their car, causing it to overturn". The Blaze. Retrieved 8 August 2012.
- "Shin Bet: 2 Palestinians admit throwing rocks that killed Israeli Asher Palmer and infant son". Haaretz. Retrieved 31 August 2012.
- "Yehuda Shoham". MFA. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Lefkovits, Etgar (06-07-2001). "'It's as if we've been abandoned'". Jerusalem Post. Retrieved August 7, 2012. Check date values in:
- Reeves, Phil (June 12, 2001). "Settlers' baby dies after Palestinian stoning". The Independent. Archived from the original on January 3, 2013. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Halle, Charlotte. "Disproportionate number of Anglos slain; Olmert praises families' dignity". Haaretz. Retrieved August 7, 2012.
- Singer, David and Grossman, Lawrence (2003). American Jewish Year, Book 2002. VNR AG. p. 561. ISBN 0874951178.
- Mid-East ceasefire talks break up, BBC News, 11 Monday, 2001.
- 2004-09-08 ”När vi kommer för att hjälpa spottar de på oss” / Ambulans-personalen måste skyddas av polis
- The undiscussed aspect of mass immigration into Swedish society
- The Truth About Eric Garner
- Anti-Milo Yiannopoulos Rioters Burn UC Berkeley. True News by Stefan Molyneux