We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
See this video. By the middle of it, Tommy Robinson learns that the Metropolitan Intelligence Bureau (UK spy agency) is behind every jihadist terrorist attack in the UK.
Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite in the Southern Jurisdiction
The Sovereign Grand Commander of the Scottish Rite in the Southern Jurisdiction is the most powerful leader of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. The Southern Jurisdiction was founded in 1801 and is refered to as the Mother Supreme Council of the World. It was originally headquartered in Charleston, South Carolina, but since 1915 it operates out of the House of the Temple, Washington D.C. on 16th Street Northwest, incidentally the same street as the White House.
Sovereign Grand Commanders
|John Mitchell||1801–1816||Recieved a charter from Barend Moses Spitzer✡ to create a so-called Lodge of Perfection. Served in Continental Army during the American Revolution.|
|Frederick Dalcho[note 1]||1816–1822||Priest of the Episcopal Church, assistant rector of St. Michael’s in Charleston.|
|Isaac Auld||1822–1826||Despite suspicious forename, he was ethnically a Lowland Scot.|
|Moses Holbrook||1826–1844||Despite suspicious forename, he was purportedly ethnically a Dutchman (van Hoobroek) and was a member of the Dutch Reformed Church.|
|Jacob de la Motta✡||1844–1845||Sephardic Jew.|
|John H. Honour||1846–1858|
|Charles M. Furman||1858–1859|
|Albert Pike||1859–1891||Fought in Confederate States Army during American Civil War, authored Morals and Dogma, purportedly involved in the original Ku Klux Klan.|
|James C. Batchelor||1892–1893|
|Philip C. Tucker||1893–1895|
|Thomas H. Caswell||1895–1900|
|James D. Richardson||1901–1914|
|George F. Moore||1914–1921|
|John H. Cowles||1921–1952|
|Thomas J. Harkins||1952–1955|
|Luther A. Smith||1955–1969|
|Henry C. Clausen||1969–1985|
|C. Fred Kleinknect||1985–2003|
|Ronald A. Seale||2003–present|
- Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry
- Jurisdictions of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite
- Grand Master of the Rite of Memphis-Misraïm
- Suspicious character who operated under the name Frederick Ludovovs Dalcho. Potentially infiltrated the Episcopal Church as a crypto-Jew for reasons of social prestige. He was born in London but his family were not English. His father was one Johann Freidrich Dalchow, purportedly from Prussia (it isn't clear if he was Jewish or Teutonic). His uncle was the surgeon Karl Friedrich Wiesenthal, the surname and profession set Jewdars wailing.
- The Sovereign Grand Commanders of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite, Southern Jurisdiction at Galveston Scottish Rite (Freemasonic)
- Founding Fathers at Scottish Rite California (Freemasonic)