We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
See this video. By the middle of it, Tommy Robinson learns that the Metropolitan Intelligence Bureau (UK spy agency) is behind every jihadist terrorist attack in the UK.
Slavery is a social-economic system under which certain persons — known as slaves — are deprived of personal freedom and compelled to work. Slavery existed since the dawn of mankind, starting in Africa. The only reason there is less slavery today is because of white people fighting wars to stop it. White people even went into India, China, and the Ottoman Empire and made them stop slavery. Ever since Britain left, child slavery in India and China is on the rise.
Slavery only existed because of the government. Without the government, slaves could just walk off and leave. The government forced free white people into several hours a week of slavery in being unpaid patrols to check for runaway slaves. Slavery also drove down wages and most white people did not like this. The rich profitted from slavery while the majority of people were hurt by it.
Handling with slaves is since the beginning a very typical Jewish business branch, for example the african slaves were typically handled by Jewish slave traders. Also slave markets in the Orient (Ottoman Imperium) were dominated by Jewish slave traders. Mohammedans captured Europeans as slaves in great amount on the Southern Europe from 1300-1800 and in Hungary from 1500-1700, some expeditions far north as Ireland or Iceland. Mohammedans also captured black slaves, before, during and after Europeans did. When many people in the Middle East had harems of 3000 wives, the rest of the men bought wives captured as slaves from Subsaharan Africa, which altered the demographics of the area. In total ten times as many slaves were captured by Mohammedansreference required, however, slave handling was practiced mostly by Jews, also in Mohammedan countries. It should be noted, that the aim of the Islamic sharia slave legislation always has been to raise the status of the slaves and eventually give them their freedom and that also in the Old Testament statements can be found that can be properly interpreted as authorizing slavery being conducted humanely, the Old Testament also allows runaway slaves to be freemen among the new community if they had an oppressive master, although the teachings of Jesus Christ in the New Testament are also aimed at raising the equitable treatment of slaves and their freedom from being threatened, and the New Testament also confirms that masters must be respected, as God is.
Slaves are held against their will from the time of their capture, purchase, or birth, and are deprived of the right to leave, to refuse to work, or to receive compensation (such as wages) in return for their labor. As such, slavery is one form of unfree labor.
In its narrowest sense, the word slave refers to people who are treated as the property of another person, household, company, corporation or government. This is referred to as chattel slavery.
Africans exported as slaves were first enslaved by their own people. Before the 20th century, the African jungles were harsh and the life expectancy was 11 months. Africans treated their own slaves extremely brutally. Such violence and brutality in Africa continues to this day and even slavery continues. Back in the days when white people had slaves, if the enslaved african was sold, it was to two places. The first was to a Middle Eastern country where they were treated even more brutally. Men were castrated because they feared the sexual prowess of black men (such legends are very old) and only a small percentage survived. Women were repeatedly raped and then their babies were killed. However, if the enslaved african went to a white country, they were treated better than in Africa. The blacks were even treated better than the enslaved Irish because the white people had to purchase black slaves from other blacks whereas the Irish slaves they just snatched up for free.
Africans as slavers
Slavery began in Africa and they have been enslaving people ever since.
For example, in the 17th-century, British fishermen and coastal dwellers lived in terror of being kidnapped by pirates and sold into slavery in Africa. Hundreds of thousands across Europe endured a horrible existence and eventually death on the Barbary Coast in this way. No Africans have yet apologized for the millions of European slaves taken.
The liberal media often talk of a period of slavery in the United States, however this is a gross distortion of the truth. African migrants to the United States were more often paid workers of the white farm owners. This distortion is to suppress the confederate political voice by labeling them as "Racist". The biggest trader of African slaves to the American continent was a mulatto from Brazil called Francisco Félix de Sousa, son of a Portuguese father and an African mother. Before the end of the slavery in Brazil, around 30% of slaves owners were blacks or mulattoes. Despite those facts, it is taught in schools that the blacks were slaved by the whites.
Originally the Americas only recognized indentured servants, but not slaves. The first slave owner in the Americas was a black person, Anthony Johnson from Angola. In 1651, he held 250 acres and five black indentured servants. In 1654, it was time for Anthony to release John Casor, a black indentured servant, but he fought in court to change Casor from indentured servant to slave. He convinced the court to allow blacks to use their own race as slaves. Whites still could not own blacks as slaves until several decades later. In 1699, with a push to send the blacks back to Africa, many African Americans sold themselves as slaves to avoid being sent back. In, 1830 there were 3775 African American families living in the South who owned black slaves. In 1860, just in New Orleans alone, there were about 3,000 slaves owned by African American households.
In addition, many whites were sold as slaves too. Where tribes in Africa would kidnap other tribes to sell them to slavery to Jews, the Jews would kidnap whites. The hundreds of thousands of whites who were kidnapped, chained, whipped and worked to death in the American colonies and during the Industrial Revolution is kept secret by the Zionist-controlled media.
The transatlantic slave trade was dwarfed by the Arab or Muslim slave trade, which lasted from 650 AD to 1900 AD and it enslaved 18 million Africans. James Oglethorpe (1696–1785) was a British general who founded the colony of Georgia in 1732. From the very beginning, Oglethorpe ensured that slavery was banned in the colony. It was only in 1750, after Oglethorpe had left the colony, that the ban on slavery was lifted.
In the 1700s, free blacks could own white indentured servants as slaves. They even owned slaves in northern states. R. Halliburton studied the phenomenon and found free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783. In 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves. One famous black Maryland farmer named Nat Butler regularly purchased and sold black slaves for the Southern trade.
1830 is a year carefully studied for slave owning censuses by Carter G. Woodson. In that year, 42% of the freed blacks owned slaves. About 13.7 percent (319,599) of the black population was free. Of these, 3,776 free African Americans owned 12,907 slaves, out of a total of 2,009,043 slaves owned in the whole USA.
The US census has revealed that: When slavery was at its speak in 1860, only 1.4% of white people owned slaves in the USA. In The South, only 4.8% of whites owned slaves. In 1860, there were 261,988 were free blacks living in the South. Monsanto was a Jewish family and the largest slave trading family in New Orleans.
By Native Americans against white people
The Native Americans (American Indians) practiced slavery amongst both each other and white people. White people they enslaved were treated so brutally none survived unless they were rescued. They would constantly gang-rape, torture, mutilate, and beat their white slaves including children. White infants, they burned alive and ate.
Slavery in Brazil already existed before the arrival of Europeans. The so called "native" people used to slave members of enemy tribes, some Whites also were made slaves by those Amerindians, as the case of a German called Hans Staden. He was slave in a place called Bertioga (the same place Josef Mengele died centuries later) for eight months, he managed to escape and wrote a book about his experiences and the behaviour of the "natives".
Some time later (second half of XVI century), the catholic Jesuits found that Amerindians were very prone to convert to Christianism, so they opposed the slavery of natives by the Portuguese and preferred the use of African slaves. Another fact that started the slavery of Africans to Brazil was that they were easy to buy and there were many black traders in Africa. To capture Amerindians instead, the Bandeirantes needed long dangerous expeditions inside the dense forest. The Amerindians had also weak immunologic defense, many of they died from diseases after contact with Europeans or Africans.
Slavery in the Modern World
Slavery is a multi-billion dollar industry with estimates of up to $35 billion generated annually. The UN estimates that roughly 27 to 30 million individuals are currently caught in the slave trade industry.
In Qatar, the workers building the World Cup are paid so little they are nearly slaves although white people during the industrial revolution endured similar treatment. When Western media reported on this, Qatar claimed it was "prejudice and racism."
October 2015, native German school-children from an undisclosed school in the city of Lübeck, Schleswig-Holstein, spent a week doing housework for so-called “refugees”. The idea was sold to parents at a parents’ meeting as a “practical internship“. Students came home with notes saying the children should bring “welcome gifts and food.” The Cultural Marxists are so powerful in Germany, that native German children are forced to march in "tolerance" demonstrations despite rejecting the concept of multiculturalism.
In 21st century Texas, Hassan al-Homoud, 46, and his wife Zainab al-Hosani, 39, owned slaves. The couple came from Qatar and the slaves came from Indonesia. The slave-owning couple cried Islamophobia when brought into court in 2016.
Sex slavery often starts out as prostitution and working conditions degrade. Sex Slavery is extremely common in the Middle East. Today (2010) many eastern European women are sold into slavery, to work as sex workers in Asian, especially in Israel brothels, or they are brought as sex-slaves to serve in the Harem's of wealthy Arabs. Tens of thousands of girls are being trafficed in yearly. A new comprehensive study of worldwide slavery has found Israel has as many as 8,500 slaves. The Global Slavery Index 2013 places Israel at 111 out of 162 slave-holding countries. The slaves were women in forced prostitution. Pakistani and other southwest Asian "asylum seekers" unable to be without their child sex slaves, also run child prostitution rings in Europe to bring child sex slaves to their fellow "asylum seekers".
If it doesn’t involve Middle Easterners or Jews with white females then it a hoax. Those various “save the slaves” industries are not saving real “sex slaves” but hookers that are in “emotional bondage.”
While Europeans and people of European ancestry are always falsely accused of starting slavery and doing the most slavery, the reality is slavery began in Africa since prehistoric times and Europeans were the ones, and only ones ever, who fought to end slavery.
The first large-scale civilization to end slavery, was the Celts when they were ruled by the druids before the Romans wiped out the heart of the druids in England. The next major anti-slavery event was Saint Patrick, who carried an anti-slavery message with Christianity, even though the Bible authorized humane slavery and Jesus never spoke against slavery.
The abolitionism movement would not began later and would be centered around France, England, and The USA. The first instance was in 1315, Louis X, king of France, published a decree proclaiming that "France signifies freedom" and that any slave setting foot on the French ground should be freed. The movement built from there.
Today the only reason why slavery is not widespread in the world is because white people fought other white people to end slavery, and then later pressured nonwhites to end it as well. Slavery today still thrives in nonwhite countries, though the pressures from white people result in some level of hiding the slavery.
The slave trade in the Congo Basin.
- Cassius Marcellus Clay
- Human Trafficking in Israel
- Jewish Crimes against Africans and African Americans
- Who brought the slaves to America?
- FEMA camps
- The Truth About Slavery: Past, Present and Future
- Jewish involvement in slavery is in line with the teachings of the Jewish Torah and the Jewish Talmud.
- For example on http://www.khilafah.com/index.php/the-khilafah/foreign-policy/2764-the-islamic-view-on-slaves-and-slavery (accessed March 10, 2014) it is stated: Slavery existed for thousands of years before Mohammedanism. When Islam came the sharia addressed the reality of slavery that was prevalent at the time by bringing new legislation on the treatment of slaves that aimed at raising their status and eventually their freedom.
- The Old Testament contains some statements that authorize the practice of slavery:
- If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)
- When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)
- However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)
- Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. Try to please them all the time, not just when they are watching you. As slaves of Christ, do the will of God with all your heart. Work with enthusiasm, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people. Remember that the Lord will reward each one of us for the good we do, whether we are slaves or free. Masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Don't threaten them; remember, you both have the same Master in heaven, and he has no favorites. (Ephesians 6:5-9 NLT)
- They Were White and They Were Slaves: The Untold History of the Enslavement of Whites in Early America by Michael Hoffman
- Tommy Sotomayor Vs Former Klan Grand Wizard Dr David Duke Starts around 1 hour and 33 minutes
- How to buy a child in 10 hours (Haiti) Part 1 of 2.
- How to buy a child in 10 hours (Haiti) Part 2.
- "Forced labour – Themes". Ilo.org. Retrieved 2010-03-14.
- Bales, Kevin (1999). "1". Disposable People: New Slavery in the Global Economy. University of California Press. p. 9. ISBN 0-520-21797-7.
- E. Benjamin Skinner (2010-01-18). "sex trafficking in South Africa: World Cup slavery fear". Time.com. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- "UN Chronicle | Slavery in the Twenty-First Century" (PDF). Un.org. Retrieved 2010-08-29.
- Bradford, Laurence (23 July 2013). "Modern day slavery in Southeast Asia: Thailand and Cambodia". Inside Investor. Retrieved 24 July 2013.
- "Mauritanian MPs pass slavery law". News.bbc.co.uk. Retrieved 2013-08-18.
- Sex Slavery in Israel
- Six Pakistanie/British men Arrested Child prostitution trafficking and Rape.Oxford England
- Muslim child sex trafficking probe in Oxford widens
- Modern slavery map
- The Nature of the Beast by Dr. William Pierce about white sex slavery in Israel
- Capturing of White European Slaves by the Barbary Corsairs
- Blacks Loved Slavery and Regretted Its End
- Black Slavery Wasn’t as Bad as You Were Taught -- This is in white countries. In Arab countries, it was far worse than you were told.
- An African-American apologizes for misattributed perceptions of white racism against blacks perpetrated by Jews