We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Second Vatican Council
The Second Vatican Council, commonly known as Vatican II, was a Judeo-Masonic coup d'église aimed at capturing the Catholic Church. The liberal and modernist conspirators were largely victorious in their goal of causing large scale apostacy. This process led the appearence of the Vatican II Church, a new church, which presents itself to the world as simply the Catholic Church. The document Nostra Aetate is the specific institutional act which saw the modern Catholics submissively kneel down next to many modern Protestants as Jewish lackeys in Western society.
Crypto-Judaic and Talmudic subversion
A number of the most important documents associated with the Council came about directly due to the workings of some crypto-Jews operating within the structure of the Church; Augustin Bea,✡ Johannes Oesterreicher✡ and Gregory Baum✡ being some of the most notable figures involved. There was also external influence from organised and open Jewry, who were aided and abetted in their campaign by turn-coats within the Church. The main documents effected by this were Nostra Aetate, Dignitatis Humanae and Unitatis Redintegratio.
Freemasonry creates a New Mass
One of the most controversial outcomes following on as a result of the Second Vatican Council was the usurpation of the Tridentine Mass in the Latin Church and its replacement with the Novus Ordo in 1969, which was radically different in orientation. This replaced the most significant act of public worship for religious Catholics. Its primary creator was "Cardinal" Annibale Bugnini who was the Secretary of the Pontifical Preparatory Commission on the Liturgy at the Second Vatican Council and has been accused of being a freemason.
Legacy and cause of decline
The destructive legacy of the Second Vatican Council hit Europe hard and gave its traditional enemies; the Talmudic Jew and the Anglo liberal (best summarized by the worldview of groups like Amnesty International) free reign to push their agendas, including the murder of children in the Abortion Holocaust, the destruction of the unity of families through widespread divorce and the toleration of completely alien religions.
This has also led to the degeneration of culture in much of the formerly Catholic world generally, including the arts, architecture and also standards in the media, which have become pornographic. In nations and regions with a Catholic particularist historical identity, such as Ireland, Québec, Brittany, the Basque Country and various countries of Latin America; the surrender of Rome to the Jewish-Masonic-Anglo-Protestant-CIA Bloc unfortunately led to some influential movements in these areas misguidedly seeing Marxism as an alternative outlet from around 1968 onwards.
The Vatican II kool-aid drinking sessions and promotion of the masonic concept of "religious liberty" has led to the decline of the religion in what used to be almost exclusively Latin Catholic states. A good example of this is Brazil; at the onset of the 1960s, the country was over 95% Catholic. It was however, opened up to missionary activity, particularly from wealthy proponents of American Evangelicalism. The number of Brazilian Catholics had dropped to 75% by 2000 (with 15.4% Protestant). Again by 2010, the figure was down to 65% Catholic and 22.2% Protestant; if trends continue, by 2022 in Brazil, Catholics will be a minority religion because of Vatican II.
Protocols of the Elders of Zion
|“||When the time comes finally to destroy the papal court the finger of an invisible hand will point the nations towards this court. When, however, the nations fling themselves upon it, we shall come forward in the guise of its defenders as if to save excessive bloodshed. By this diversion we shall penetrate to its very bowels and be sure we shall never come out again until we have gnawed through the entire strength of this place.||”|
|— Protocol #17, We Shall Destroy the Clergy.|
- "How the Jews Changed Catholic Thinking by Joseph Roddy". Look Magazine, Volume 30 No. 2, 25 January 1966. Retrieved on 6 June 2010.
- "How the liturgy fell apart: the enigma of Archbishop Bugnini". AD 2000. Retrieved on 6 June 2011.
- "Was Msgr. Bugnini a Mason?". Tradition in Action. Retrieved on 6 June 2011.
- "Archbishop Bugnini – CERTAINLY a Freemason?". Catholic Truth Scotland. Retrieved on 6 June 2011.
- Rorate Caeli (13 January 2013). "The Church of Vatican II: Brazil, Catholicism becoming a minority religion". External link in
- The 1958 Takeover of the Catholic Church by Bernard de Clairveau at Conspiracy Club
- The role of Jewish converts to Catholicism in changing traditional Catholic teachings on Jews by Kevin B. MacDonald
- The "Jews" Behind the Second Vatican Council at Revisionist Review
- Vatican II: The Masterminds Behind the Council by Fr. Francisco Radecki
- The Masterminds of Vatican II Part I: The Master Plan; Role of Freemasonry at Reject Modernism
- The Masterminds of Vatican II Part II: Implementing the Master Plan at Reject Modernism