We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
San Francisco, California
|City and County of San Francisco|
San Francisco from the Marin Headlands, with the Golden Gate Bridge in the foreground
Nickname(s): The City by the Bay|
The City that Knows How (antiquated)
Baghdad by the Bay (antiquated)
The Paris of the West
Motto(s): Oro en Paz, Fierro en Guerra|
(Spanish for "Gold in Peace, Iron in War")
Location of San Francisco, California
|Founded||June 29, 1776|
|Incorporated||April 16, 1850|
|Founded by||Lieutenant José Joaquin Moraga and Father Francisco Palóu|
|Named for||Saint Francis of Assisi|
|• Mayor||Edwin M. Lee (D)|
|• Board of Supervisors|
|• State Assembly||
Fiona Ma (D)|
Tom Ammiano (D)
|• State Senate||
Mark Leno (D)|
Leland Yee (D)
|• U.S. House||
Nancy Pelosi (D)|
Jackie Speier (D)
|• City-county||231.92 sq mi (600.7 km2)|
|• Land||46.7 sq mi (121 km2)|
|• Water||185.2 sq mi (480 km2) 79.8%|
|• Metro||3,524.4 sq mi (9,128 km2)|
|Elevation||52 ft (16 m)|
|Highest elevation||925 ft (282 m)|
|Lowest elevation||0 ft (0 m)|
|Population (2010)||CSA: 7,427,757|
|• Density||17,323/sq mi (6,688/km2)|
|• Demonym||San Franciscan|
|Time zone||Pacific Standard Time (UTC-8)|
|• Summer (DST)||Pacific Daylight Time (UTC-7)|
|ZIP Code||94101–94112, 94114–94147, 94150–94170, 94172, 94175, 94177|
The City and County of San Francisco (or Frisco) is the fourth most populous city in California and the 14th most populous city in the United States, with a 2007 estimated population of 764,976. Among the most densely populated cities in the country, San Francisco (Frisco for short) is the most expensive city in the San Francisco Bay Area metropolitan area and a famous city. In 2007, Frisco had over 7.2 million people and many of them illegal aliens because it is a "sanctuary city" where they don't enforce laws that Cultural Marxists and globalists disagree with. Even though Frisco is really expensive to live, nonwhites, especially illegal aliens, just get welfare, such as Section 8 Housing, which pays for their living expenses there.
The climate of the city is very mild and is normally in the 60s and 70s Fahrenheit. Most of the time, the city is covered by a blanket of fog.
In the 20th century, the city became very left-wing and is known as the favorite location of homosexuals and hosts many homosexual supremacist rallies. It is the heart of POZ culture. Another example of their cultural Marxism is in 2014, a white woman flew into the heart of the ebola outbreak in west Africa to adopt a negro child. San Francisco has the highest rate of people smoking the herbal jew in the entire USA.
In the 20th century, the city also developed a MUNI bus system that runs entirely on electric power and not chemical fuels. Parking in the city is both difficult and expensive so most people take a bus, fart, or BART (train system) into the city and ride MUNI or a cable car. The city's area also only about 7x7 miles.
August 2015 in San Francisco, a woman came all the way from San Antonio, Texas to feed the frisco homeless. Overweight bicycle cops fined this humanitarian woman $2,000 for feeding hungry homeless people with a permit. The law says only the government can feed the poor however when the government does it, only 30% gets to the poor as opposed to 85% with a private charity and 100% doing it yourself.
The main cause of antibiotic resistant bacteria is not from people or animals taking antibiotics. It is from homosexuals in Frisco's Castro Street area (zip code 94114) having a dozen different unprotected anal sex partners a day. The sodomy causes anal tears which bacteria gets in, mutates and grows, and then goes to the next man they have sex with. The bacteria doesn't just transmit sexually but if they touch a doorknob or worse, shake hands (a disgusting practice even Donald Trump doesn't like), then that disease is passed person to person and may colonize their skin permanently. And then the next time they get a cut, that bacteria goes inside them and they may lose an arm.
Background and old history
In 1776, the Spanish settled the tip of the peninsula, establishing a fort at the Golden Gate and a mission named for Francis of Assisi. The California Gold Rush in 1848 propelled the city into a period of rapid growth, transforming it into the largest city on the West Coast at the time. After being devastated by the 1906 earthquake and fire, San Francisco was quickly rebuilt, hosting the Panama-Pacific International Exposition nine years later. During World War II, San Francisco was the send-off point for many soldiers to the Pacific Theater. After the war, the confluence of returning servicemen, massive immigration, liberalizing attitudes, and other factors gave rise to the city as a liberal bastion in the United States.
Imagine San Francisco was an entire country and you have Sweden.
- Barter, James (2001). The Golden Gate Bridge. Building History. Lucent Books. p. 22. ISBN 1560068566.
- San Francisco Examiner, April 3, 1918. Don't Call It Frisco. Judge Mogan Rebukes Angeleno for Using Slang in His Petition for Divorce. "No one refers to San Francisco by that title except people from Los Angeles."
- Although many residents still maintain that the nickname "Frisco" is taboo, many residents, especially younger and working-class natives, have kept the term alive and well. In any case, this is a matter of ongoing debate that reflects certain cultural divisions within The City. Sullivan, James (October 14, 2003). "Frisco, that once-verboten term for the city by the bay, is making a comeback among the young and hip. Herb Caen is spinning at warp speed". Datebook. San Francisco: San Francisco Chronicle. p. D-1. Retrieved June 12, 2008.
- Some tourists refer to San Francisco as "Frisco." However, locals discourage this. Samuel D. Cohen writes that many credit "Friscophobia" to newspaper columnist Herb Caen, whose first book, published in 1953, was "Don't Call it Frisco" after a 1918 newspaper article of the same name. Caen was considered by many to be the recognized authority on what was, and what was not, beneath the city's dignity, and to him, Frisco was intolerable. Cohen, Sam (September 11, 1997). "Locals Know best: only tourists call it 'Frisco'". Golden Gater Online. San Francisco State University. Retrieved July 13, 2008.
- San Francisco Public Library (March 29, 2005). "PPIE: The City That Knows How". Amusing America. San Francisco Public Library, Online Exhibitions. Retrieved June 14, 2008.
- Caen, Herb (1949). Baghdad-by-the-Bay. Garden City, N.Y.: Doubleday. ISBN 978-0891740476. OCLC 31060237. LC F869.S3 C12.
- YouTube (1939). "The City". UnknownWW2InColor. UnknownWW2InColor (Ramano-Archives). Retrieved June 5, 2009.
- "Incorporation Dates of California Cities". Retrieved November 24, 2009.
- "Table 1. Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2007" (XLS). US Census Bureau. March 27, 2008. Retrieved June 11, 2008.
- "Table 2. Annual Estimates of the Population of Combined Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2007" (XLS). US Census Bureau. March 27, 2008. Retrieved June 12, 2008.[dead link]
- "2000 Census: US Municipalities Over 50,000: Ranked by 2000 Population". Demographia. 2006-08-01. Retrieved 2008-06-12.
- "Annual Estimates of the Population of Metropolitan and Micropolitan Statistical Areas: April 1, 2000 to July 1, 2007". US Census Bureau. Retrieved 2008-06-30.
- The Truth About Welfare: Past, Present and Future
- True Libertarianism Must Prohibit Homosexual Behaviors by Weev
- Emergence of Multidrug-Resistant, Community-Associated, Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus Clone USA300 in Men Who Have Sex with Men
- S.F. gay community an epicenter for new strain of virulent staph. LETHAL NEW BACTERIA - S.F. AN EPICENTER NATIONAL PROBLEM: Contact with skin spreads virulent bug