UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
The Republican Party is one of the two main political political parties in the United States, along with the Democratic Party. No other parties have a shot at getting a candidate to become the US president.
After Republican Ted Cruz and John Kasich dropped out in May 2016, leaving Donald Trump as the remaining candidate, the Republican donors who don't like Trump switched to donating to Hillary Clinton, who is on the opposing party.
While the Republican Party establishment spent $42 million on TV ads for Mitt Romney in 2012, they spent $0 on TV ads for Donald Trump in 2016.
- Paul Gottfried, Conservatism in America: Making Sense of the American Right, p. 9, "Postwar conservatives set about creating their own synthesis of free-market capitalism, Christian morality, and the global struggle against Communism." (2009); Gottfried, Theologies and moral concern (1995) p. 12
- Laissez-faire capitalism and economic liberalism. Jstor.com. Retrieved on 2014-08-12.
- Quinn, Justin. "Fiscal Conservatism". about news.
- No Country for Old Social Conservatives?. Nair. Thecrimson.com. Retrieved on 2014-08-17.
- Cassidy, John (February 29, 2016). "Donald Trump is Transforming the G.O.P. Into a Populist, Nativist Party". The New Yorker.
- Gould, J.J. (July 2, 2016). "Why Is Populism Winning on the American Right?". The Atlantic.
- "Members". AECR.
- "International Democrat Union » APDU". International Democrat Union.[dead link]
- Zombie Ted Cruz To Revive Campaign!