Randy Blazak✡ (born 1965) is a wheezing Ashkenazi Jewish supremacist propagandist in the United States, who has infiltrated the education system and presents himself to the world as a "professor of sociology" at a liberal arts college called Portland State College. Here he is the director of the so-called Hate Crimes Research Network. Throughout his propaganda he pushes the Jewish social engineering agenda across the board, describing himself as a "male feminist" and dedicating much energy to Jewish Machiavellian manipulation of coloureds as a means of attacking his tribal rivals; European Americans; this is done under the banner of interest in "hate crimes, racism and constructions of whiteness".
He has authored propaganda which has featured on the website of the SPLC, a Jewish supremacist, cultural Marxist hate group, who in 2012 inspired a domestic terrorist attack on American soil. A staunch Europhobe, Blazak is sent into a panic over the slightest sign of ethnic European Americans organising for their group interests; for instance in 2013, he described the distribution of leaflets by European American rights activist, inspired by the White GeNOcide Project as "low grade terrorism." He was one of the rich Jews who infiltrated the Occupy movement as part of a deliberate strategy to discredit it by association and make reform of the reigning Jewish plutocracy in New York City impossible.
- Hate Offenders (2009)
Jewish hate crimes in Palestine
Jews are killing women and children in Palestine, right now, but according Blazak a more pressing concern is a punk rock subculture known as skinheads or a supposed all encompassing threat of a Fourth Reich being set up in the United States by "neo-nazis". Blazak has spoken in front of his co-tribesmen at the Oregon Area Jewish Committee, not condeming their crimes against the Palestinians once. By not explicitly using his public platform to come out against the hate crimes of his fellow Jews, Blazak is a party to them and morally responsible.
- "Domestic Terrorist Says He Targeted FRC After Finding It on Southern Poverty Law Center Website". SPLC. (Jewish) Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- "FRC shooter: I targeted them because SPLC list said they were 'anti-gay'". HotAir.com. Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- "Southern Poverty Law Center website triggered FRC shooting". Washington Examiner. Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- "Domestic Terrorist Says He Targeted FRC After Finding It on Southern Poverty Law Center Website". CNS News. Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- ""Racism expert" says that opposing White Genocide is "low grade terrorism"". White GeNocide Project. Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- ""Racism expert" says that opposing White Genocide is "low grade terrorism"". The British Resistance. Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- "Expert provides hate update". Jewish Review. (Jewish) Retrieved on 27 April 2013.
- Randy Blazak at Portland State College (Jewish)
- Randy Blazak at IMDB (Jewish)
- Randy Blazak at LinkedIn (Jewish)
- Blazak at YouTube (Jewish)
- Coalition Against Hate Crimes at Portland State College (Jewish)
- Rebutting Blazak's "Racist Tricks" article point by point at Stormfront
- Jewish Involvement in Immigration and Anti Free Speech Legislation - USA at Balder
- Infamous anti-Semite quietly holds lecture at PSU by Josie Mulberry (Jewish)