UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Paul Ray Ramsey (born 1963), better known by his online persona RamZPaul, is a white American video blogger and humorist who has gained notoriety for his YouTube videos, which typically consist of wry monologues on contemporary politics, culture, and society from a nationalist perspective.
He a huge following though. When people get triggered by his videos, he just simply says he's a drunk guy with a camera and that's all.
In an October 22, 2011 interview with Richard Spencer of Alternative Right, Ramsey recounted his lifelong interest in politics, including subscribing to National Review at age 12, and credited his departure from mainstream conservatism to a life of reading, and mentioned Joseph Sobran. He came to see nationalism as a commonsense position that reduces conflict and eliminates the need for racial or ethnic politics within a state. He said he got into making videos
- Honestly, by accident, because my brother lived across the country, and I didn't have Skype at the time, so I thought, "Oh, I could use YouTube to send him some private videos," and then I forgot to make it private, so people started to watch it, and I used to belong to a [now defunct] forum called Liberty Forum, and so I posted my videos there, and it was kind of new at the time, and they liked it, so that's how it came about.
Looking back in his September 2, 2013 3 x 4 = 12 in which he comments on the Common Core State Standards Initiative under President Obama, under which a wrong answer, such as 3 x 4 = 11, could be marked right if the student can provide (faulty) reasoning about how he reached his conclusion in light of George Orwell's 1984, he sees the second video on the RAMZPAUL YouTube channel, dated July 17, 2008 and entitled The Truth, in which he pondered what it would be like if everyone was completely honest in everyday life, as a transformative experience.
- Someone long ago said, "The Truth will set you free," and it's true... I'm an entirely different person! I was like meek and mild then, now recently I was described as the third most dangerous person in America — and America's the most powerful country, so I'm like the world's biggest bad boy, right up there. Why? Because I'm just a guy that says 4 x 3 = 12, and that scares the shit out of them! Because of that, I receive death threats — you couldn't imagine what I receive because of saying that! But it's been so wonderful, it's changed my life.
After discovering his unexpected popularity, Ramsey began recording videos, which eventually evolved into The RAMZPAUL Show, on a regular basis. At one point he filmed videos daily, but the burden became too great, and for a time stuck to a Monday-Wednesday-Friday release schedule. At present he does not provide a schedule, but typically offers three videos a week as before. Ramsey often begins by greeting the viewers, "Hey guys," and iconically closes with, "Talk to you guys later."
Ramsey describes his program as "An iconoclastic show that mocks Cultural Marxism." Recurrent topics include feminism, political correctness, europhobia and "White privilege", and the failure of multiculturalism and egalitarian thinking. In many videos he adopts the persona of a liberal in order to satirize their wishful thinking, often by facetiously calling for yet another idealistic campaign, as in Angelina Jolie urges UN to end rape in war zones (in which he proposes that, if campaigns to outlaw rape in war zones are effective, campaigns against killing would succeed as well), or to demonstrate the workings of the multiculturalist mind, as in How important is cultural diversity at your school? (in which he impersonates a parent who sends his child to a good, predominantly White school, works to improve "diversity", and declares the project a success after the school becomes 70% non-White — but has to move his child after the school's standards plummet, blames falling standards on "racism," and laments that his child's new school, again, lacks diversity). Ramsey frequently joins sexual jokes to his critiques of feminism, and freely discusses finding women discussed attractive or unappealing, boasting that he is unapologetic about his sexual drive in I am the 1%. As such, The RAMZPAUL Show can be raunchy at times, though he has self-censored when fans thought he went too far.
Ramsey prefers to use his nickname RAMZPAUL in videos and related settings. A fellow nationalist once him by his real name, but Ramsey quickly corrected him. “It’s kind of like a one-word name thing,” he explained, “like Cher, Madonna, Elvis — Satan.”
He explains about degenerate art: "I went to college and took some liberal arts courses...and I learned that art, true art, isn't about making things pretty or beautiful. That's what they used to do a long time ago and it required, like, talent. But lucky the modern artist, you don't have to have talent, you just have to know how to shock people." "Performance art, you've probably seen it. That's usually a lesbian in a university. She gets up and she smears herself with poo and she screams and that's art."
September 2017, RamZPaul contacted the FBI and got Weev banned from Gab.ai. After the bashlash, Ramzpaul deleted various posts on Twitter including his "Maybe Breivik had a point". Others in the Alt-Lite such as Laura Loomer and James Allsup also had reported Weev.
"The Smiling Nationalist"
Don Terry✡ of the Southern Poverty Law Center has taken notice to RamZPaul. Dubbing him "The Smiling Nationalist," he has called the laid-back amateur "snarky," and admitted Ramsey's brand of humor is "blazing a trail" in the Fall 2013 Intelligence Report. Warning readers RAMZPAUL "should be taken seriously," Terry admitted that the comedian, who describes himself as "a sometimes sober guy with a camera who creates videos," is a serious threat to the cultural Marxist establishment.
Ramsey attended the Eleventh American Renaissance Conference in April 2013, delivering an address entitled "Sex and Nationalism". At one juncture, a handful of Marxist protesters gathered outside the conference holding signs denouncing a " "Neo-Nazi KKK" rally. Ramsey approached them in a pink peace symbol hoodie; they failed to recognize him as RAMZPAUL, and pretended to join them by posing with the signs. Using the film and pictures from the (infiltrated) protest in his April 8 RAMZPAUL Gone Wild at AmRen, he commented, "Yeah, my trolling now is starting to reach epic, legendary status."
Nationalist but not white nationalist
On the video series, Murdoch Murdoch, they have three characters representing different groups within the alt-right. There is Murdoch the libertarian. There is Dr. Murdoch the nationalist. And finally, there is Murdoch-chan, the national socialist. Ramzpaul is like Dr. Murdoch.
Ramzpaul has said "white nationalism is a cult". He also said he believes the phrase "Gas the kikes, race war now!" is a serious phrase that all white nationalists believe when it's actually never said seriously.
Paul Ramsey is a father of two and lives in suburban Tulsa, Oklahoma. Although he does not regularly discuss his family, he did a joint video with his son Alex, RamZPaul: How to have The Talk: Non-white version on an alternate YouTube account.
February 14, 2017, at 2 minutes in on, Flynn's Resignation and Pizza Gate, Ramzpaul mentions PizzaGate and then said:
- The capitalization Ramsey, although sometimes RamZPaul and Ramzpaul can also be seen.
- Richard Spencer- RamZPaul interview (NPI) YouTube. October 22, 2011. Accessed October 12, 2013.
- John 8:32.
- The SPLC included Ramsey along with only two other American "extremist" personalities in its Fall 2013 Intelligence Report .
- 3 x 4 = 12 RAMZPAUL. September 2, 2013. Accessed October 12, 2013.
- The RAMZPAUL Show Facebook Accessed October 12, 2013.
- Michael Douglas Oral Sex Tips RAMZPAUL. June 3, 2013. Accessed October 12, 2013.
- SPLC and Defamation
- Easy Bake Anne
- RAMZPAUL - Taki's Magazine - Contributors
- Don Terry. The Smiling Nationalist Southern Poverty Law Center Intelligence Report, Fall 2013, Issue 151. Accessed October 12, 2013.
- RamZPaul (Paul Ramsey) — “Sex and Nationalism” (American Renaissance Conference, 2013) - Renaissance Audio-Visual.
- RAMZPAUL Gone Wild at AmRen American Renaissance. April 8, 2013. Accessed October 14, 2013.
- White Nationalism is a Cult
- Nationalist Whisperer with RAMZPAUL
- "The Smiling Nationalist."