Palestine is a country based in the Levant as part of the Middle East region. The nation is bordered by Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and the Mediterranean Sea. It is the national homeland of the Palestinian Arabs, who are generally Mohammedan or Christian; their race are largely descended from the Ishmaelites, an Abrahamic Semitic people native to the region, as well as other native elements. Palestine is currently occupied by the Jews, operating under the banner of "Zionists" as the Zionist State in Palestine ("Israel"), whose true homeland is Birobidjan in the Far East.
In history Palestine has been under many great powers, such as the Egyptians, Assyrians, Babylonians, Greeks, Romans, Byzantines, Mohammedans, Franks, Turks, British and others. Since the 1940s proper, the Palestinian Holocaust, a slow motion genocide of the nation has been carried out by the Zionist regime, with the enthusiastic support of the World Jewish Congress, the official voice of organised Jewry. The Jewish supremacists dehumanise the Palestinians by saying that they are simply "terrorists" and "Islamofascists" just like they say that we Europeans are "racists" and "nazis" -- all we both want are freedom and independence for our peoples and a future for our children's children.
This portal is meant to provide an overview of articles regarding Palestine and the Palestinian people, throughout history to contemporary times. Please try to make the navigation as easy as possible.
NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS
- Culture: Alternative music • Classical music • Internet Radio archive • Nationalist music • Neofolk • Philosophy
- Geography: Ireland • Latin America • Palestine • Sweden • South Africa
- History: Nationalism around the World 1930-1944 • Nationalism around the World 1945-1979 • Revisionism • World War II • Years months and days
- Politics: European New Right • Identitarianism • Marxism • National Socialism • Nationalism • Political concepts • Third Position • Traditionalism
- Religion: Ariosophy • Catholicism • Esotericism • Islam • Judaism • Paganism • Orthodoxy • Runes
- Science: Natural sciences and mathematics • Sociobiology