UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Portal:Natural sciences and mathematics
The natural sciences and mathematics seek to understand the natural world. They include the following branches of knowledge (ordered from most fundamental towards most specialized):
- Mathematics - the group of sciences (arithmetic, geometry, algebra, calculus, etc.) dealing with quantities, magnitudes, and forms, and their relationships, attributes, etc., by the use of numbers and symbols.
- Physics - the general science of nature, on all scales from the smallest to the largest possible.
- Astronomy - the science of celestial objects and phenomena that originate outside the Earth's atmosphere.
- Chemistry - the science of the composition, structure and properties of matter matter, with focus on the possible chemical reactions.
- Biology - the science of phenomena related to living organisms.
- Geology - the science of phenomena related to the earth, such as earthquakes.
- 1 Notable scientists
- 2 Articles
- 3 References
- For a list of all articles, see Mathematics.
- For a list of all articles, see Arithmetic.
- For a list of all articles, see Geometry.
- Euclid's definitions and axioms
- Theorem of Pythagoras
- For a list of all articles, see Algebra.
- For a list of all articles, see Calculus.
- For a list of all articles, see Statistics.
- For a list of all articles, see Physics.
Kinematics and mechanics
- Newton's Laws of Motion
- Principle of inertia
- Principle of relativity
- Coulomb's law
- Fizeau experiment
- Lorentz force
- Maxwell's equations
- Mass-energy equivalence
- Michelson-Morley experiment
- relativity theory of Lorentz
- For a list of all articles, see Astronomy.
- For a list of all articles, see Chemistry.
- For a list of all articles, see Biology.
- For a list of all articles, see Geology.
- Webster's new world dictionary of the American Language, 1972 edition, The World Publishing Company: Nashville, Tenn.
NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS
- Culture: Alternative music • Classical music • Internet Radio archive • Nationalist music • Neofolk • Philosophy
- Geography: Ireland • Latin America • Palestine • Sweden • South Africa
- History: Nationalism around the World 1930-1944 • Nationalism around the World 1945-1979 • Revisionism • World War II • Years months and days
- Politics: European New Right • Identitarianism • Marxism • National Socialism • Nationalism • Political concepts • Third Position • Traditionalism
- Religion: Ariosophy • Catholicism • Esotericism • Islam • Judaism • Paganism • Orthodoxy • Runes
- Science: Natural sciences and mathematics • Sociobiology