National Socialism & the Greater German Reich
National Socialism (German: Nationalsozialismus), abbreviated as NS, is a worldview which combines ethnic solidarity amongst the people of a nation with socialism, it was realized from 1933 to 1945 as a sovereign national party system in the Greater German Reich. Adolf Hitler erected National Socialism as "the political doctrine of the national community."
The basic ideas were a healthy shaping of personalities and a national alturism, contrary to atomised liberal ideas of individualism. The NS worldview is neither "right" nor "left" on the old spectrum, but sees itself as a broad-based popular social nationalist movement and is aimed at involving all classes of the national body for the greater good of the people as a whole.
Alphabetical lists of articles: Category:National Socialism
NOW YOU'RE THINKING WITH PORTALS
- Culture: Alternative music • Classical music • Internet Radio archive • Nationalist music • Neofolk • Philosophy
- Geography: Ireland • Latin America • Palestine • Sweden • South Africa
- History: Nationalism around the World 1930-1944 • Nationalism around the World 1945-1979 • Revisionism • World War II • Years months and days
- Politics: European New Right • Identitarianism • Marxism • National Socialism • Nationalism • Political concepts • Third Position • Traditionalism
- Religion: Ariosophy • Catholicism • Esotericism • Islam • Judaism • Paganism • Orthodoxy • Runes
- Science: Natural sciences and mathematics • Sociobiology