UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Pope Marinus II
|Papacy began||30 October 942|
|Papacy ended||May 946|
Rome, Papal States
Rome, Papal States
|Other Popes named Marinus (disambiguation)|
Pope Marinus II (or Martin III), born in Rome, was Pope from 942 to 946. He was elevated to the papacy through intervention of Alberic II of Spoleto, ruler of Rome, and concentrated on administrative aspects of the papacy.
- Opera Omnia by Migne Patrologia Latina with analytical indexes
- "Pope Marinus II". Catholic Encyclopedia. New York: Robert Appleton Company. 1913.
- This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Chisholm, Hugh, ed. (1911). Encyclopædia Britannica (Eleventh ed.). Cambridge University Press.
|Catholic Church titles|
| Succeeded by|
- Imma Penn, Dogma Evolution and Papal Fallacies, (AuthorHouse, 2007), 207.
- 9th edition (1880s) of the Encyclopædia Britannica
|This biography of a Catholic Pope or a claimant to the papacy is a stub. You can help Rightpedia by expanding it.|