PayPal is an online payment service that has been crooked since its beginning. In the book The PayPal Wars, one of PayPal's founders, Eric M. Jackson, described that early on one day PayPal found an elderly couple waiting in its office reception desk. The couple explained that they drove all the way up from Arizona to San Jose because PayPal froze their account and refused to let them get their money. PayPal's response was to immediately remove the corporate address from their website.
PayPal is known for:
- Freezing accounts, holding the funds hostage for endless personal information, and then still not releasing the funds.
- Always trying to get your social security number even though it's not registered as a bank. (Comparable to how Google constantly extorts cell phone numbers from people.)
- A seller protection policy that's at least better than the horrible credit card chargeback process that takes a giant fee from merchants even if they win the chargeback. (A chargeback is usually a form of what's called "friendly fraud" where a buyer will buy lots of goods, get them delivered to their house, and then call their credit card company to pretend they didn't make the purchase.) However buyers constantly scam sellers using PayPal's dispute process.
- Especially freezing accounts for any donations coming in and only releasing funds to The United Way, which is a company that has had numerous financial scandals.
- Ever since eBay purchased it, they have been increasingly forcing its users to only use PayPal as its payment service.
- In the early 2010s, PayPal redesigned their website to not work with the Firefox browser.
- The forum Stormfront had tried PayPal for donations in the past. PayPal not only stole the money and cancelled the account, but they sent PayPal agents that called and harassed Stormfront's contributors for "supporting hate".
- PayPal is a natural privacy-invading company. The most extreme of this is on its AndroidOS smartphone app, it demands access to camera and photos or it won't install.
- In the book, The PayPal Wars, the author Eric M. Jackson claims PayPal was one of the first websites to use CAPTCHAs.
- Like, eBay PayPal uses web beacons, embedded images in emails. These will record the IP address that opened it and go into their database.
- PayPal bought an Israeli company called Fraud Sciences in 2008. This company uses techniques such automated systems that search the internet for people's email address and IP addresses on other websites, including social media, stalking them and making a profile
- As part of stalking its users, PayPal determined that Andrew Anglin ran the websites Daily Stormer and Total Fascism, and since they disagreed with his political views, they banned him from PayPal, purely because they disagreed with his political views. The Daily Slave suffered the same thing.
- Paypal happily will relay funds to ISIS but won't let anyone send money to Anglin.
- With all the unfair bans it has given, PayPal is fine with ISIS using its service to funnel money.
- PayPal shut down TruTube's account in April 2015 after the SPLC complained.
- PayPal also supports transhumanism and wants a brain chip to replace passwords.
- Voat was popular as an alternative to Reddit after Reddit implemented Soviet-style censorship. June 2015, PayPal closed Voat's account without warning or explanation.
- PayPal bans everything even VPN and alternative DNS services.
- October 2016, PayPal banned Evalion's account and when she called them to get the $100 in her account back, they told her they are keeping it and never giving it back.
- In 2017, PayPal froze all the #DefendEurope accounts and robbed the money.
- In late 2017, PayPal banned the Return of the Kings blog purely because they held mildly conservative views.
The founders of PayPal were Yu Pan, Max Levchin✡, Elon Musk, Luke Nosek, and Peter Thiel. Peter Thiel is a homosexual. Elon Musk founded Tesla motors, a company that despite making extremely expensive battery-powered cars, makes its profits not on the cars, but on selling carbon credits. All automakers have to make a certain amount of electric cars and then get carbon credits for it; the car makers that don't make enough or any electric cars, have to buy carbon credits from Tesla motors, which is how the US government subsidizes Tesla cars, with higher prices for other automobiles. Max Levchin is a Jew who helped invent the CAPTCHA, a way for websites to keep humans out while torturing them and let bots in while pretending it's to stop bots.
PayPal's current chairman is John Donahoe. Donahue was previously CEO of eBay from March 31, 2008 to July 2015. Donahoe destroyed eBay by abusing small sellers with sadism equal to what the former USSR did to Ukrainian farmers during the Holodomor. Donahoe replaced small sellers that relied on eBay for their livelyhood with big sellers that have never needed eBay. Most of eBay's original userbase have left there never to return, including never to buy there again, instead opting to purchase on alternatives like Amazon.com. Donahoe also turned eBay into an Orwellian company heavily stalking its users.
There is a group called BDS France who is not even anti-Israel; they acknowledge Israel's supposed “right to exist” and acknowledge the same borders acknowledged by the UN and every other global political body. All they do is call for an end to settlements in the West Bank. In May 2016, PayPal decided to freeze their money and ban them purely for political reasons.
PayPal is also partly made up of the Israeli group Fraud Sciences™ which PayPal purchased many years back.
Hypocrisy over transgenders and homosexuals
PayPal runs a global operations center in Malaysia where homosexuals are publicly whipped and jailed. However in April 2016, the company boycotted the state of North Carolina over that state's refusal to allow mentally-ill transgenders to use opposite sex bathrooms.
- ייצוגית ב-154 מ' ש': פייפאל חוסמת חשבונות באופן שרירותי 5 January 2015 by Globes
- Contributions in September by Don Black
- This is what happens when you create an online community without any rules, part 2 By Caitlin Dewey June 23, 2015 at The Washington Post
- Evalion - The Jew That's Harassing Me at YouTube