UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Maine, United States
|Known for||Running in the California Senate election, 2018, Anti-Establishment comments|
|Political party||Republican Party (United States)|
In a poll at SurveyUSA, Little reportedly came in second place at 18 percent after Senator Dianne Feinstein✡ at 39 percent. However, both Republican Party and Democratic Party organizations don't want him to have a chance because he's anti-Establishment, so they promoted a different poll by Berkeley IGS poll that doesn't even mention his name. The leading two candidates will compete for the Senate seat in November.
On May 5, 2018, the California Republican Party Convention due kicked him out, calling him an "antisemite". Afterward, a video emerged showing Little spitting and standing on a flag of Israel while stating the hate fact that the California Republican Party are "Zionist stooges". Note that Israeli Jew, Natali Cohen Vaxberg, has done worse and she pooped on the Israeli flag to protest the government's abuses -- Israel imprisoned her for this.
Harmeet Dhillon, committee member of the Republican National Committee for California, has stated that she and fellow delegates reject his anti-Establishment ideology in their party. California Republican Party officials have banned Little from registering for and attending party conventions. The executive director of the state Republican party, Cynthia Bryant, publicly disavowed Little's anti-Establishment views. For the decision to bar him from the convention, she said that political parties, as private organizations, are able to exclude anyone at their discretion just like how the Democrat Party stole the 2016 US Presidential nomation from Bernie Sanders✡ and gave it to Hillary Clinton.
Life before politics
He is also married.
August 2017: He attended the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, Virginia. This was where people with a permit peacefully protested the removing of historical monuments, then Antifa and the police joined forces to attack them together. And then an MKULTRA asset, James Alex Fields✡, killed a white woman with his car in a false flag to harm President Donald Trump.
He calls for merit-based employment in all government agencies and all institutions which receive funds from the Federal and State Governments.
He opposes war crimes and state-sponsored terrorism. He wants the US Senate to condemn Israel for terrorist attacks on the USS Liberty and US bases during the Lavon Affair. He also wants to end all foreign aid to Israel and have sanctions against this country for its many war crimes and terrorism.
Little describes his views on Jews as Counter-Semitism. Because of the vast overrepresentation of Jews in powerful positions of the US government, he has called for a limit on their number, just like how leftist groups call for a limit on white people in positions of power -- you know for diversity and multiculturalism. Not an outright ban, but according to their population percentage, like South Africa's Black Economic Empowerment Act.  He has also suggested that American Jews would be happier in Israel since it is a Jewish ethno-state. Mexico's Constitution also says Mexico is an ethno-state. Speaking of ethno-states, Little also advocates amending the US Constitution to declare the US an "ethnically European nation." 
- United States Senate election in California, 2018 (Jungle Primary with Two-round system)
- Papenfuss, Mary (May 7, 2018). "Senate Candidate Who Praises Adolf Hitler Ejected From California GOP Convention". Hufffington Post.
- Hayden, Michael (May 2, 2018). "Republican Senate candidate praises Hitler and prompts condemnation from California GOP". Newsweek. Retrieved May 10, 2018.
- Brock, Sam (May 9, 2018). "Anti-Semitic US Senate Candidate Emerges in California". NBC Bay Area.
- Garofoli, Joe (May 5, 2018). "Patrick Little, neo-Nazi Senate candidate, banned from state GOP convention". San Francisco Chronicle.
- https://littlerevolutiondotus.wordpress.com/contact/ seen on May 19, 2018
- Strickland, Patrick (11 May 2018). "Another Holocaust denier is running for US Congress". Al Jazeera. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
- "Senate candidate Patrick Little hates the Jews. Here's why that matters". Jewish News of Northern California.
- "'Counter-Semitic' candidate runs as Republican in California Senate race". USA TODAY. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- Gomez, Luis (May 7, 2018). "Who is Patrick Little, the far-right Senate candidate kicked out of the GOP convention?". San Diegi Union-Tribune. Retrieved 12 May 2018.