Order of the Illuminati
The Illuminati used the Owl of Minerva as their symbol.
|Purpose||The creation of a New World Order under a secularist one world republic|
The Order of the Illuminati, also the Order of Perfectibilists, was a secret society active in paramasonic circles in Europe during the 18th century. They aimed to destroy religion and "perfect" mankind through secular scientism (thus the "perfectibilist" name). Only nobles and members of the administration were accepted as members, no commons. It managed to infiltrate much of the Order of Strict Observance—a masonic rite, originally Templar themed, based in Germany and France—at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad in 1782. From there on it is said to have had a degree of influence on the Revolution in France.
The order was inspired by the philosophies of Rousseau and Voltaire, particularly the former. Its two core positions were; the abolition of nations to be replaced by a secularist world republic and the abolition of traditional religions, to be replaced by atheistic materialism. Despite having various noble-born men as members, their desire for the overthrow of all of the monarchies of Europe made them enemies of the state and they were banned in 1785.
Judaism and Illuminati
According to Encyclopedia Britannica, 1939 edition, Vol. 12, p. 100, the Order of the Illuminati was founded on May 1st, 1776, by Dr. Adam Weishaupt, Professor of Cannon Law at the University of Ingolstadt, Bavaria, Germany.
The name implies that those individuals who are members of the Illuminati are the only members of the human race who are truly enlightened and know how to govern. Their AVOWED purpose and goal was the establishment of a "Novus Ordo Seclorum" - a New World Order, or One World Government. The name Illuminati is derived from the word Lucifer, which means "Bearer of Light." In the Mystery Schools, "Light" is synonymous with "Illumination or Knowledge.
It must be noted that the God of both Judaism and Freemasonry is Lucifer. Political insider Harold Rosenthal✡ said - "Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer...and we are his chosen people."
In "Forbidden Knowledge History of the Khazar Empire Lecture" by Writer Jack Otto, Jack Otto mentions about different Illuminatis. Adam Weishaupt's Illuminati is called Bavarian Illuminati. There was another Illuminati in France called "Grand Lodge Orient de la France." But there was another Illuminati called Alumbrados that was formulated in Spain. Alumbrados in Spanish means "Enlightened ones" or "Illuminated ones". Alumbrados only existed for about twenty years before they changed their name. They changed their name to "the Society of Jesus." They called themselves "Jesuits" and pledged themselves as "the protectorate of the Pope." It must be noted that Ignatius of Loyola who founded "Society of Jesus" or "Jesuit Order" belonged to Alumbrados (Spanish - "Los Alumbrados").
The Merging of the Illuminati and Freemasonry on the 16th of July, 1782, at the Congress of Wilhelmsbad, an alliance between Illuminism and Freemasonry was finally sealed. This pact joined together ALL the leading secret societies of the day and united "not less than three million members all over the world.
New Age esotericism
Some proponents of New Age esotericism and sub-John Birch Society types in the United States claim that the Illuminati continued secretly instead of being disbanded or that it always existed under other names. While the philosophy of the Illuminati did continue to have a real influence on groups such as elements of the Jacobins and later the Bolsheviks (as stated by Leon Trotsky✡) it is unlikely that organisationally it continued to exist. What these people refer to as the "Illuminati" continuing to exist, may be more correctly refered to as the Judeo-Masonic conspiracy. David Icke says the Illuminati is an ancient order controlled by a race of reptilian parasitic beings that take human form. This so-called Illuminati often use the Eye of Ra symbol a lot, such as in Gen Zed.
Claims about the Illuminati include:
- The Illuminati do not wage war normally, but by infiltration such as controlling banks, media, government, etc.
- The Illuminati control most world banks.
- The Illuminati have most high ranking elected officials in their pocket.
- The Illuminati control the media.
- The United States media is controlled by just seven people, all related to one another, and two of which are immediate family. Conspiracy theorists believe they are all Illuminati and there is more to this than meets the eye.
- Most lawyers and judges are part of the Illuminati.
- Most actors and actresses who are successful are in the Illuminati.
- In some countries, you would be imprisoned for publically questioning an official Illuminati dogma.
- The Illuminati are fond of symbols. In the game Deus Ex, they had a symbol of a hand over the world as a large statue in one of their headquarters. But the real world Illuminati, based on conspiracy theories, are supposed to have a geometric figure created in the middle ages that represents the satanic number 666 with six points, six mini triangles, and a 6-sided polygon.
- If the Illuminati wanted to directly take over a country, instead of just using it as a puppet, they would of course use their style of infiltration rather than direct war. The Illuminati would mass migrate a lot of Illuminati agents to a country (for clarity, let's use a random name...Palestine) and convince Palestine they are peaceful immigrants. The Illumanti in the country would then stage a coup and make that country their own, and then have their puppet governments declare it legal and write up something, perhaps call it The Balfour Declaration. And then if later on the Illuminati didn't like a neighboring country, (for clarity, let's use a random name...Syria), then the Illuminati would pay mercenaries to pose as rebels fighting to overthrow Syria.
|“||European aristocrats transferred their lighted candles from Christian altars to Masonic lodges. The flame of occult alchemists, which had promised to turn dross into gold, reappeared at the center of new "circles" seeking to recreate a golden age: Bavarian Illuminists conspiring against the Jesuits, French Philadelphians against Napoleon, Italian charcoal burners against the Hapsburgs. — James H Billington, Fire in the Minds of Men, 1983.||”|
- Original Writings of the Bavarian Illuminati at Bavarian-Illuminati.info
- Illuminati Conspiracy Part One: A Precise Exegesis on the Available Evidence at Conspiracy Archive
- Chronology of articles and books on the Illuminati, Council on Foreign Relations, ect.
- The Illuminati of Bavaria: Origins of Its Ideology by Marco Di Luchetti
- The "truth" on Conspiracies at Masonic Central (Freemasonic)
- The Authentic Rituals & Doctrines of the Illuminati by Jeva Singh Anand