UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Type of site
|Online dating service, Social network service|
|Created by||Chris Coyne, Sam Yagan, Christian Rudder and Max Krohn|
|Alexa rank||420 (As of 1 April 2014)|
|Registration||Required for membership|
|Launched||March 5, 2004|
OkCupid is a free friendship, dating, and social networking website that features member-created quizzes and multiple-choice questions. The site supports multiple modes of communication, including instant messages and emails. OkCupid was listed in Time magazine's 2007 Top 10 dating sites. The site is part of the "Match Developing" unit of IAC/InteractiveCorp's Match division.
Forcing Brendan Eich from the Mozilla Foundation
For the upcoming April Fools Day in 2014, OkCupid wanted to do something political instead of just a joke. Of all the possible political things, they chose homosexual marriage, which is what politicians use to distract voters from more important issues. Some people are for it and others oppose it and well Eich just happened to oppose it. Eich just happened to be famous and so OkCupid decided to persecute him for his political beliefs.
Mozilla Corporate responded with, "Mozilla supports equality for all, including marriage equality for LGBT couples. No matter who you are or who you love, everyone deserves the same rights and to be treated equally. OK cupid never reached out to us to let us know of their intentions, nor to confirm facts."
- "Okcupid.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "TIME Magazine Online "Online Dating Websites"". Time.com. Retrieved 2011-05-23.[dead link]
- "IAC's Match.com Acquires Online Dating Site OkCupid For $50M In Cash". TechCrunch. 2011-02-02. Retrieved 2013-11-01.
- Seibel, Peter (2009-09-16). Coders at Work: Reflections on the Craft of Programming. Apress. pp. 132–. ISBN 9781430219484. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Leadership Changes" (blog). Mozilla. March 24, 2014. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- Why is the Options/Content Turn off Java check missing. Java won't turn off
- Baker, Mitchell. "Brendan Eich Steps Down as Mozilla CEO". The Mozilla Blog.
- "FAQ on CEO Resignation". Mozilla. April 5, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.