We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
See this video. By the middle of it, Tommy Robinson learns that the Metropolitan Intelligence Bureau (UK spy agency) is behind every jihadist terrorist attack in the UK.
Type of site
|Online dating service, Social network service|
|Created by||Chris Coyne, Sam Yagan, Christian Rudder and Max Krohn|
|Alexa rank||420 (As of 1 April 2014)|
|Registration||Required for membership|
|Launched||March 5, 2004|
OkCupid is a free friendship, dating, and social networking website that features member-created quizzes and multiple-choice questions. The site supports multiple modes of communication, including instant messages and emails. OkCupid was listed in Time magazine's 2007 Top 10 dating sites. The site is part of the "Match Developing" unit of IAC/InteractiveCorp's Match division.
Forcing Brendan Eich from the Mozilla Foundation
For the upcoming April Fools Day in 2014, OkCupid wanted to do something political instead of just a joke. Of all the possible political things, they chose homosexual marriage, which is what politicians use to distract voters from more important issues. Some people are for it and others oppose it and well Eich just happened to oppose it. Eich just happened to be famous and so OkCupid decided to persecute him for his political beliefs.
Mozilla Corporate responded with, "Mozilla supports equality for all, including marriage equality for LGBT couples. No matter who you are or who you love, everyone deserves the same rights and to be treated equally. OK cupid never reached out to us to let us know of their intentions, nor to confirm facts."
- "Okcupid.com Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved 2014-04-01.
- "TIME Magazine Online "Online Dating Websites"". Time.com. Retrieved 2011-05-23.[dead link]
- "IAC's Match.com Acquires Online Dating Site OkCupid For $50M In Cash". TechCrunch. 2011-02-02. Retrieved 2013-11-01.
- Seibel, Peter (2009-09-16). Coders at Work: Reflections on the Craft of Programming. Apress. pp. 132–. ISBN 9781430219484. Retrieved 4 April 2014.
- "Leadership Changes" (blog). Mozilla. March 24, 2014. Retrieved March 24, 2014.
- Why is the Options/Content Turn off Java check missing. Java won't turn off
- Baker, Mitchell. "Brendan Eich Steps Down as Mozilla CEO". The Mozilla Blog.
- "FAQ on CEO Resignation". Mozilla. April 5, 2014. Retrieved April 6, 2014.