We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Oceania (sometimes Oceanica) is a geographical, often geopolitical, region consisting of numerous lands—mostly islands in the Pacific Ocean and vicinity. The term is often used in many languages to define one of the continents and is one of eight terrestrial ecozones.
The exact scope of Oceania is variably defined: it generally includes New Zealand, is often taken to include parts of Australasia such as Australia and New Guinea, and sometimes all or part of the Malay Archipelago.
- "Oceanica" in WordWeb Online dictionary and thesaurus. http://www.wordwebonline.com/en/OCEANICA
- The Atlas of Canada - The World - Continents
- List of IOC members (122) by continent. International Olympic Committee: 112th session, Moscow 2001
- Encarta Mexico "Oceanía"
- "Oceania". 2005. The Columbia Encyclopedia, 6th ed. Columbia University Press.
- Merriam Webster's Online Dictionary (based on Collegiate vol., 11th ed.) 2006. Springfield, MA: Merriam-Webster, Inc.
- See, e.g., The Atlas of Canada - The World - Continents
- United Nations Statistics Division - Countries of Oceania