UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Morgellons disease (aka. MD or Morgellons syndrome) is a complex skin disorder characterized by ulcerating lesions that have protruding or embedded filaments.
What causes MD is unknown. Claims have ranged from chemical toxins, nanodevices, bugs, microbes, and so on. Modern medicine has been unable to find the cause of the disease and doctors tell people that people having it are imagining it all, delusional parasitosis or delusional infestation (DI) , and as a result people with Morgellons go through many doctors looking for cures. Fourteen thousand people have this.
People with this disease have the feeling of crawling under the skin which is consistent with both psychosomatic illness and parasitic infection. However unlike psychosomatic illness and like parasitic infection, physical injury happens. Physical symptoms:
- Tiny bugs and worms emerging from one's skin
- Strange embedded fibers growing out of one's skin
- Neurological damage
- Itching, stinging, rashes
- Black specks, bugs, worms, and, sometimes, hexagon-shaped objects emerging from one's skin
Neurological damage combined with feelings of crawling and worms are symptoms of diseases such as trichinosis, which comes from eating undercooked pork or wild game infected with the larvae of a species of roundworm Trichinella spiralis, or the trichina worm. The worm buries itself deep into the body and cannot ever be removed by modern medicine unless it is treated within a few days of infection. There are many such diseases which hide in the human body such as in men bacteria hides deep inside prostate tissue and is hard to remove with antibiotics, plus bacteria forms biofilms to protect itself.
The CDC has investigated the disease and been unable to find the cause and blames the sufferer and say they're imagining it all. Because of the mystery, claims have emerged like:
- Man-made pathogens
- The fibers are nanofibers made by nanotechnology.
- Chemtrails drop whatever causes it.
- Genetically modified food causes it.
Why the pathogen has yet to be detected
Parasites can coat themselves with human tissue which prevents detection by the immune system and medical tests. This alters the epitopes, a part of an antigen to which an antibody binds. Another name for this is antigenic variation which bacteria can also do. Viruses also can do including but not limited to influenza, HIV, and the flaviviridae family of viruses. and trypanosoma brucei.
In addition, the only way modern medicine has to detect many diseases is not by detecting the virus through a viral load test, but by detecting the antibodies to the virus. In the case of HIV, the standard test is for antibodies. The window period for when HIV can be detected is three to twelve months for an antibody test. For a viral load test, the virus first must multiply to greater than 25,000 copies per milliliter. This takes far longer and varies how long person to person. For tuberculosis, this is a problem because a vaccine to tuberculosis means a person may show up having it on tests because tuberculosis can only be detected by immune cell response.
Link to genetically modified food
Vitaly Citovsky, Professor of Biochemistry and Cell Biology at Stony Brook University in New York, discovered the fibers in sufferers of Morgellons contained the substance Agrobacterium Tumafaciens, the bacteria causing crown gall disease in over hundreds of plant species. It's capable of genetically transforming not only plants, but also other eukaryotic species, including humans.
- Middelveen et al. (2015) Exploring the association between Morgellons disease and Lyme disease: identification of Borrelia burgdorferi in Morgellons disease patients, BMC Dermatology (2015) 15:1 (DOI 10.1186/s12895-015-0023-0). Online article: http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-5945/15/1 (accessed March 7, 2015)
- In their 2009 review of "Delusional Infestation", Freudenmann and Lepping present MD as mainly a Delusional Infestation (DI) disorder, although they admit on page 707 that 1% of DI diagnoses in a sample of 1400 were false and a real infestation was overlooked. The also cite other surveys, based on smaller samples, in which the percentages of incorrect DI diagnoses were 2.1% and 22%. See: R. W. Freudenmann & P. Lepping (2009) Delusional Infestation, CLINICAL MICROBIOLOGY REVIEWS, Oct. 2009, Vol. 22, No. 4, p. 690–732 (Online version http://cmr.asm.org/content/22/4/690.long accessed March 7, 2015)
- John D and William A. Petri. Markell and Voge's Medical Parasitology. 9th ed. Philadelphia: Saunders, 2006.
- Gottstein, B et al: "Epidemiology, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Control of Trichinellosis", Clinical Microbiology Reviews, 22(1)127–145. Jan 2009.
- Games Parasites Play
- Wisniewski-Dyé F, Vial L; Vial (2008). "Phase and antigenic variation mediated by genome modifications". Antonie Van Leeuwenhoek. 94 (4): 493–515. doi:10.1007/s10482-008-9267-6. PMID 18663597.
- Hensley, Scott E.; Das, Suman R.; Gibbs, James S.; Bailey, Adam L.; Schmidt, Loren M.; Bennink, Jack R.; Yewdell, Jonathan W. (2011). De La Torre, Juan C., ed. "Influenza A Virus Hemagglutinin Antibody Escape Promotes Neuraminidase Antigenic Variation and Drug Resistance". PLoS ONE. 6 (2): e15190. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0015190. PMC . PMID 21364978.
- Li, H; Xu, CF; Blais, S; Wan, Q; Zhang, HT; Landry, SJ; Hioe, CE (2009). "Proximal glycans outside of the epitopes regulate the presentation of HIV-1 envelope gp120 helper epitopes". Journal of immunology (Baltimore, Md. : 1950). 182 (10): 6369–78. doi:10.4049/jimmunol.0804287. PMC . PMID 19414790.
- Diamond, MS (2003). "Evasion of innate and adaptive immunity by flaviviruses". Immunology and cell biology. 81 (3): 196–206. doi:10.1046/j.1440-1711.2003.01157.x. PMID 12752684.
- Li, Li; Barrett, Alan D.T.; Beasley, David W.C. (2005). "Differential expression of domain III neutralizing epitopes on the envelope proteins of West Nile virus strains". Virology. 335 (1): 99–105. doi:10.1016/j.virol.2005.02.011. PMID 15823609.
- Overath P, Chaudhri M, Steverding D, Ziegelbauer K (February 1994). "Invariant surface proteins in bloodstream forms of Trypanosoma brucei". Parasitol. Today (Regul. Ed.). 10 (2): 53–8. doi:10.1016/0169-4758(94)90393-X. PMID 15275499.
- Skip CDC - HIV Testing Basics for Consumers, from the Seattle and King County Public Health Department. Accessed 21 February 2007.
- J.L. Gerberding, San Francisco General Hospital, unpublished data, May 1997
- FDA summary of branched DNA test, accessed 5 October 2006.