Miscegenation is a term referring to sexual relations between individuals of different racial origins. It is commonly called "race mixing" as this is easier to spell.
Merriam-Webster: "a mixture of races; especially: marriage, cohabitation, or sexual intercourse between a white person and a member of another race" Miscegenationist is a person who engages in miscegenation. Miscegenational is the appropriate adjective
Contemporary usage of the term "miscegenation" is less frequent than it once was, and the term is sometimes considered offensive by the PC establishment.
- 1 Anti-Miscegenation Laws Today
- 2 Word Origin
- 3 Opposition to Miscegenation
- 4 Overturned Anti-Miscegenation Laws
- 5 Proposed Anti-Miscegenation Amendments to the U.S. Constitution
- 6 In human biology
- 7 Race mixings of animals
- 8 Mass miscegenation
- 9 Gallery
- 10 Videos
- 11 See also
- 12 References
- 13 External links
Anti-Miscegenation Laws Today
In Israel, race mixing of Jews and gentiles is illegal in Israel. This is based on Talmudism. Sex with Jewish girl costs an Arab man 18 months in Israeli jail. Chinese workers in Israel have to sign contracts they will not have sex with Jews. In addition, Israel invests over $100 million every year of its "own" money (read American taxpayers' money) into a multi-billion dollar worldwide campaign to prevent "assimilation with non-Jews" amongst non-orthodox Jews. Should an Arab and Jew actually get married, hundreds of thousands of Jews will picket and protest.
"Miscegenation: The Theory of the Blending of the Races, Applied to the American White Man and Negro" was the name of a propaganda pamphlet printed in New York City in December of 1863, and the first known instance of the word's use. The pamphlet purported to be in favor of promoting the intermarriage of whites and blacks until they were indistinguishably mixed, claiming this was the goal of the Republican Party.
Identity of the Pamphleteers
The pamphlet was revealed to be a written by Democrats David Goodman Croly, managing editor of the New York World, a Democratic Party paper, and George Wakeman, a World reporter. It was an attempt by anti-Lincoln Northern Democrats (the so-called "Copperheads") to discredit the Republicans, the Lincoln administration, and the abolitionist movement.
Some radical elements of the abolitionist movement did in fact did support the goals of the pamphlet, but it was largely because mass-miscegenation was so repulsive to the common man that the "black propaganda" was effective.
Opposition to Miscegenation
Miscegenation is widely reviled across the world, because it leads to the annihilation of racial integrity and to a coalescing of different racial stocks which destroys racial diversity. Wherever there racial diversity existed in the colonial world, anti-miscegenation laws were demanded.
In the United States, opposition is not just from whites. White people are equally upset as other races. African American and Hispanic women complain, "White women steal our men." Oriental men complain, "White men steal our women."
One drop of wine in mud doesn’t change the mud. One drop of mud in wine ruins the wine.
Another problem is that the violent races murder their white parents or grandparents such as black Zachary Craven who murdered his white grandmother and their housesitter in July 2015. Another example from the same month is 18-year-old black Asa Robert who beat, robbed, and then raped his 82-year-old white grandmother. In yet another exmaple, 19-year-old black Joda Cain smashed his white grandmother to death with a hammer. Of course in fairness they live in Portland, Oregon which is a city known for extreme black-on-white hatred more than any other US city; just read the article!
Even if merely one of your cousins miscegenates... In June 2014, three black men invaded the home of white relatives from their extended family at 5am. They attacked the male victim, repeatedly punching him in the face, before tying him up with his 67-year-old wife during the terrifying raid. After gagging them and further assaulting them, they destroyed the house, eventually leaving with £300,000 of valuables – none of which has ever been recovered after years. The husband was left needing an operation to pin his shoulder back into place, while his wife was taken to hospital for facial injuries and shock.
Overturned Anti-Miscegenation Laws
In North America, laws against interracial marriage and interracial sex were enforced in the Thirteen Colonies from the late seventeenth century onwards, and subsequently in many U.S. states and territories until 1967, when Loving v. Virginia overturned the laws. Catholics played a part in overturning these laws.
Anti-Miscegenation Laws Repealed By 1887
|State||First law passed||Law repealed||Races banned from marrying Whites||Note|
|Kansas||1855||1859||Blacks||Law repealed before reaching statehood|
|New Mexico||1857||1866||Blacks||Law repealed before reaching statehood|
|Maine||1821||1883||Blacks, Native Americans|
|Massachusetts||1705||1843||Blacks, Native Americans||Passed the 1913 law preventing out-of-state couples from circumventing their home-state anti-miscegenation laws|
|Ohio||1861||1887||Blacks||Last state to repeal its anti-miscegenation law before California did so in 1948|
|Washington||1855||1868||Blacks, Native Americans||Law repealed before reaching statehood|
Anti-Miscegenation Laws Repealed 1948-1967
|State||First law passed||Law repealed||Races banned from marrying Whites||Note|
|Arizona||1865||1962||Blacks, Asians, Filipinos, Indians||Filipinos ("Malays") and Indians ("Hindus") added to list of "races" in 1931|
|California||1850||1948||Blacks, Asians, Filipinos||Anti-miscegenation law overturned by state judiciary in Supreme Court of California case Perez v. Sharp|
|Idaho||1864||1959||Blacks, Native Americans, Asians|
|Maryland||1692||1967||Blacks, Filipinos||Repealed its law in response to the start of the Loving v. Virginia case|
|Nevada||1861||1959||Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, Filipinos|
|Oregon||1862||1951||Blacks, Native Americans, Asians, Native Hawaiians|
|South Dakota||1909||1957||Blacks, Asians, Filipinos|
|Utah||1852||1963||Blacks, Asians, Filipinos|
|Wyoming||1913||1965||Blacks, Asians, Filipinos|
Anti-Miscegenation Laws Overturned by Federal mandate on 12 June 1967 by Loving v. Virginia
|State||First law passed||"Races" banned from marrying whites||Note|
|Alabama||1822||Blacks||Repealed during Reconstruction, law later reinstated|
|Arkansas||1838||Blacks||Repealed during Reconstruction, law later reinstated|
|Florida||1832||Blacks||Repealed during Reconstruction, law later reinstated|
|Louisiana||1724||Blacks||Repealed during Reconstruction, law later reinstated|
|Mississippi||1822||Blacks, Asians||Repealed during Reconstruction, law later reinstated|
|North Carolina||1715||Blacks, Native Americans|
|South Carolina||1717||All non-whites||Repealed during Reconstruction, law later reinstated|
|Tennessee||1741||Blacks, Native Americans|
|Virginia||1691||All non-whites||Previous anti-miscegenation law made more severe by Racial Integrity Act of 1924|
Proposed Anti-Miscegenation Amendments to the U.S. Constitution
At least three proposed Constitutional amendments to bar interracial marriage have been introduced before the U.S. Congress.
- In 1871, Representative Andrew King, a Democrat of Missouri, was the first politician to propose banning interracial marriage nation-wide. King proposed this amendment because he feared that the Fourteenth Amendment, ratified in 1868 to give ex-slaves citizenship (the Freedmen) as part of the process of Reconstruction, would someday render laws against interracial marriage "unconstitutional". He was correct, as the case of Loving v. Virginia in 1967 demonstrated.
- In December 1912 and January 1913, Representative Seaborn Roddenbery, a Democrat of Georgia, again introduced a proposal in the House of Representatives to insert a prohibition of miscegenation into the US Constitution. According to the wording of the proposed amendment, "Intermarriage between Negroes or persons of color and Caucasians... within the United States... is forever prohibited." Roddenbery's proposal was more severe because it defined the racial boundary between whites and "persons of color" by applying the one-drop rule. In his proposed amendment, anyone with "any trace of African or Negro blood" was banned from marrying a white spouse.
- Roddenbery's proposed amendment was a direct reaction to black boxer Jack Johnson's marriages to white women, first to Etta Duryea and then to Lucille Cameron. In 1908, Johnson had become the first black boxing world champion, having beaten Tommy Burns. Johnson's marriages to and affairs with white women infuriated white Americans. In his speech introducing his bill before the United States Congress, Roddenbery compared the marriage of Johnson and Cameron to the enslavement of white women, and warned of future civil war that would ensue if interracial marriage was not made illegal nationwide:
"No brutality, no infamy, no degradation in all the years of southern slavery, possessed such villainous character and such atrocious qualities as the provision of the laws of Illinois, Massachusetts, and other states which allow the marriage of the Negro, Jack Johnson, to a woman of Caucasian strain. [Applause]. Gentleman, I offer this resolution ... that the States of the Union may have an opportunity to ratify it. ... Intermarriage between whites and blacks is repulsive and averse to every sentiment of pure American spirit. It is abhorrent and repugnant to the very principles of Saxon government. It is subversive of social peace. It is destructive of moral supremacy, and ultimately this slavery of white women to black beasts will bring this nation a conflict as fatal as ever reddened the soil of Virginia or crimsoned the mountain paths of Pennsylvania. ... Let us uproot and exterminate now this debasing, ultra-demoralizing, un-American and inhuman leprosy"Congressional Record, 62d. Congr., 3d. Sess., December 11, 1912, pp. 502–503.
- Roddenbery's proposal of the anti-miscegenation amendment unleashed a wave of racialist support for the move: 19 states that lacked such laws proposed their enactment. However, Wyoming in 1913 was the only state lacking such a law that enacted one. Also in 1913, the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, which had abolished its anti-miscegenation law in 1843, enacted a measure (not repealed until 2008) that prevented couples who could not marry in their home state from marrying in Massachusetts.
- In 1928, Senator Coleman Blease, a Democrat of South Carolina, proposed an amendment that went beyond the previous ones, requiring that Congress set a punishment for interracial couples attempting to get married and for people officiating an interracial marriage. This amendment was also never enacted.
In human biology
A white person who has such a small enough nonwhite taint that if they avoid the sun, their skin is pink is called a "white woman of color", "white man of color", or "white person of color". As explained in the essay Breeding Out the Black Blood, breeding out nonwhite blood is impossible and it simply makes the taint hidden.
According to Julius Streicher's Political Testament, the original white people evolved during the last ice age. They were nordic--blue eyes and blonde or red hair. When the global warming happened about 10,000BC, they migrated south and founded the leading ancient civializations. But then over time, they interbred and those civilizations fell to ruin.
Race mixings of animals
With warming climate change in the 21st century, polar bears were often meeting up with grizzly bears and having mixed offspring. This is threatening to make polar bears extinct due to interbreeding. Does the media say "polar bears are just a social construct"? Does the media say that since polar bears are white-colored while grizzly-bears are dark brown and so opposing their race-mixing is "racist"? Do they say "polar bears are now going into multicultural mode"? The media instead describes it as, "Climate Change Fallout: Genetically Inferior Hybrid Grizzly-Polar Bears", and "when northern and southern species meet, in fact, interbreeding can pose a threat to the existence of species that have uniquely adapted to live in the Arctic, like polar bears, caribou, beluga whales, and Arctic fox – all of which are increasingly coming into contact with their southern neighbors: Pacific salmon, red fox, white-tailed deer, and killer whales." What if the media said a white-colored human mixing with a dark-brown human was a "threat to the existence of species that have uniquely adapted" to live in Europe and the offspring were "genetically inferior hybrids"?
A close study of more than 20 guenon monkey species found that they have all very different unique faces, shapes, colors, and hair patterns all of which the purpose is to prevent interbreeding between different species. Many of these guenon monkey species, just like many animals species officially labeled as different species, are closer genetically than eurasians and negroes too.
Ostriches are a very fast running bird. A falcon is very fast flying bird. If you somehow mixed their genes and made an offspring in a lab, you would not have a fast running and fast flying bird. You would have a mediocre running and mediocre flying bird. During Stalin's reign in the Soviet Empire, some scientists were hoping to hybridize a human and an ape. The thing is you might not necessarily get a creature with the intellect of a human and the strength of a ape, you might not even get one or another, you might end up with a creature with the strength of a human and the intellect of a ape. Likewise with humans: Let's take Europeans and Orientals are the only two races not subhuman and most evolved. Their unique features evolved along different recessive gene pathways, for instance, the gene DAB1, boosts the intelligence of Chinese people and is uncommon elsewhere. Combining European and Oriental DNA would not gain one the best of both, which is easily evidenced by how their hybrids are almost always brown skin. usually have dark eyes, and always have black hair. Even if their offspring have second mixing with European blood, they may light colored eyes and lighter skin, but they will not bright colored hair.
Mass miscegenation is a form of genocide currently practiced against the white race. However, this was not the first time this was practiced against a people. While many hoaxes are spread such as smallpox blankets about the Amerindians, the fact is all death by disease was unintentional and in Anglo-America, there are more pure-blooded Amerindians today than when Columbus arrived due to the white man's medicine.
However, in Latin America, the Amerindians were a people who could live independently off the land and so were targetted through genocide by mass miscegenation. Unlike in Anglo-America where there are far more pure Amerindians today than before white people arrived, in Latin America pure Amerindians are extremely rare. In Latin America, the Amerindians were genocided by mass miscegeneration with Europeans and Africans, producing the spiritually inferior mestizo race. For example, in 19th century Paraguay, dictator José Gaspar Rodríguez de Francia forced all white people to marry non-whites and this genocided the unique ethnic groups of the country.
The purpose of this race mixing was to make the population more compliant and obidient. Before, they were native people who could live off the land and resist authority. After mixing, they were people with no culture or history but that of the new culture made in Latin America. Contrast this to the Amerindians in the USA and Canada who keep their languages and culture and their languages are being revived and even popular films are translated into their language.
Among Jews outside of Israel
Jewish men living outside of Israel often will marry East Asian women (e.g. Mark Zuckerberg, Woody Allen). Their children will then become mixed, hapas. Jews are mixed and even Jon Leibowitz of The Daily Show has a grandfather who was from Manzhouli (now part of Inner Mongolia).
Even with Jews being mixed, jews that are half East Asian (hapa) find dating difficult. A male Jewish hapa said that Jewish girls on JSwipe (a jewish dating website) essentually reply to him with, “Why the hell are you on JSwipe? Your eyes are different.” The Canadian Jewish News even admits something out of Mein Kampf, "Judaism is not just a religion in the modern sense of the term. Rather, it also has a national and tribal component, as well as ethnic, cultural and even racial aspects."
May 2015, the The Feminist Press at the City University of New York published a novel, Single Jewish Male Seeking Soul Mate by Letty Cottin Pogrebin. Within months, it became a best seller. In the story, a Jewish man falls in love with a black woman and wants to marry her. His rabbi tells him doing that is like another Holocaust. So he marries a Jewish woman instead. If the story was about a whites and blacks instead of whites and jews, the mainstream news media would attack it; but because it's Jews, Cultural Marxist society praises it.
- Demographic genocide
- Earnest Sevier Cox
- How to Marry a Finnish Girl
- Jewish supremacism
- Oil driller
- Old Navy
- Yellow fever
- Interracial marriage in China illegal for women, but not for men
- Sex with Jewish girl costs Arab man 18 months in Israeli jail
- Israel releases Arab man convicted of 'rape by deception' from house arrest: Court orders delay in deciding jail term for Saber Kushour, who had consensual sex with woman who thought he was Jewish
- Chinese workers in Israel sign no-sex contract
- Catholics Lead Effort to Overturn Bans on Interracial Marriage
- John R. Vile (2003), Encyclopedia of constitutional amendments, proposed amendments, and amending issues, 1789-2002 (second ed.), ABC-CLIO, p. 243, ISBN 9781851094288
- "Governor signs law allowing out-of-state gays to wed". The Boston Globe. 2008-07-31. Retrieved 2009-09-11.
- "Big marriage rulings are coming in the next month". Gay People's Chronicle. 2006-02-17. Retrieved 2009-09-11.
- Anti-Miscagenation laws, Reference.com
- The Rise and Fall of the Paraguayan Republic, 1800-1870 by John Hoyt Williams 
- Trudeau, Christine (June 20, 2013). "Translated Into Navajo, 'Star Wars' Will Be". NPR. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- Silversmith, Shondiin (July 4, 2013). "Navajo Star Wars a crowd pleaser". Navajo Times. Retrieved August 14, 2014.
- "Hey Jon Stewart". The Huffington Post. February 25, 2013.