Milo Yiannopoulos✡ (born October 18, 1984), or as he calls himself, The Dangerous Faggot, is a man living in London of Greek and Ashkenazi descent and is The Leader of The Alt-Right! If there were one person who perfectly represented the alt-right, who would it be? Donald Trump? Actually it's Milo. He is the alt-right's leader and everyone acknowledges it. A lot of people in the alt-right get pissed off when the mainstream media calls him the leader.
Milo is actually just an outspoken anti-Marxist and anti-Cultural Marxist who juxtaposes this with constantly talking about how he's an extremely promiscuous homosexual man. He describes himself as a libertarian, particularly on culture and opposes authoritarian cultures. Milo tends to criticize the more authoritarian aspects of Cultural Marxism such as feminism, political correctness, and the regressive left's alliance with authoritarian Islam.
Milo uses comedy and trolling to get his political message out. The thing to understand about Milo is that he not only trolls the left, he also trolls the right too. Many people on the right get completely trolled whenever someone says Milo is the leader of the alt-right.
Milo identifies not only as conservative but of all things, says he is a practicing Catholic! Well Milo generally likes to throw out that his maternal grandmother is Jewish so he can criticize Jews. And some people think he plays up the whole sex-crazed gay man thing to ward off Cultural Marxists attacking him. Isn't Catholicism opposed to gays though? Actually, gay and Catholic do go together and Milo himself connects it to Catholicism. Milo said that he was molested by a priest as a boy and was grateful for the early sexual initiation. So maybe Milo was born to be a famous heterosexual conservative pundit but then an encounter with a priest changed his future and he became a famous homosexual conservative pundit. Milo made an interesting comment, "I don’t generally employ gays. I don't trust them. They don't show up on time. They don't do the work. They get all queeny with drama. I like straight white men. They do the work. I like black guys for my love life, straight white males as employees, and girls as drinking buddies." Gay men and drama? Sounds like he keeps running into furries. Furries by the way are usually gay men.
After the mainstream media spent years promoting pedophilia, they then dug up Milo making an old joke saying he didn't feel like a victim when he was sexually abused. They did a witch hunt against him as if he was Joseph McCarthy. The Conservative Political Action Conference canceled him. Simon & Schuster canceled his book. Then, February 21, 2017, the mainstream media forced him to resign from Breitbart. And after he resigned, they continued running pro-pedo propaganda stories. Like with Bill Cosby vs. Bill Clinton being rapists, the mainstream media attacks conservatives for things they let Cultural Marxists get away with. Technically Milo spoke of pederasty which is post-pubscent teenagers whereas pedophilia is pre-pubescent. So it seems that the mainstream media opposes attraction to teenagers and supports attraction to people aged in the single digits.
- 1 Milo on issues
- 2 Milo's style
- 3 Gamergate
- 4 Milo and the Alt-Right
- 5 Twitter banned him which boosted his popularity
- 6 2016 white male scholarship fund charity
- 7 Other news and trivia
- 8 Videos
- 9 References
- 10 External links
Milo on issues
Milo on Jews, Israel, and Palestine
Milo has said, "The queers for Palestine, possibly the stupidest people to walk the face of the earth. Overlook the statistic that 97% of Palestinians believe that homosexuality's an unacceptable lifestyle choice." He also said, "The second half of it is the social justice warriors you mentioned briefly. There is a sort of insurgent move in video games from a couple of wacky left-wing feminists and these are some sort of far-left, Israel-hating, socialist weirdos." This suggests he has some Zionist leanings.
Milo has pointed out Jewish privilege and Jewish influence before, multiple times. However he has said the IDF is "one of the most effective and brilliant armies in the world, one of the most efficient fighting forces in the world". He stops short of giving full support of Israel though and admits people may not like Israel and may be on the side of Palestine.
On radical Islam, the media, and the government
Milo has a history of criticizing feminists but he also criticizes Muslims who are strongly anti-women. Milo has called out and said the government and mainstream media won't do anything to protect the LGBT community as well as the nonwhite community from radical Islam. And The Establishment gives the solution to radical Islam to be gun control, which he says terrifies him because it means law-abiding people can't defend themselves. Milo says that social justice warriors are the single biggest enemy to the LGBT community, racial minorities, and women.
Milo spoken vs. text
When Milo speaks, his speech is clear and engaging--this is the same for when it is transcribed into text. But his written text for his Breitbart articles are extremely dull and filled with pseudointellectual words so they're almost as bad as a scientific paper. Well it turns he has a team of four dozen interns doing most of his writing for him.
Appearance and voice
Occasionally on air, by chance you may see this happen throughout a Milo appearance: Milo's hair will always be flopping forward in his face and he will constantly be pushing it back only to have it flop forward back in his face a second later. This repeats the entire time he is on camera. It doesn't happen all the time of course.
Gamergate was originally about ethics in journalism. It was about how people who write bad games get good reviews because of connections between game writers and video game journalism. The lying mainstream media invented a fantasy, Big Lie, claiming it was an attack on women and nothing more, which was the media's Big Lie.
Milo took over Gamergate in 2014 or 2015. A classical liberal vlogger named Sargon of Akkad joined with him. Together they turned GamerGate from criticism of journalism into what the lying mainstream media claimed GamerGate was, an attack on women. The two then attacked easy feminist targets and this has greatly hurt or even killed GamerGate. The two people ignored the globalist influence behind the corruption in journalism.
Milo and the Alt-Right
His statements on what the alt-right is
Milo has repeatedly said that the alt-right are not racist, antisemitic, sexist, or homophobic--that it is only a small percentage of people in the movement. Morrakiu has commented that this at least gets ordinary people to do a Google search instead of simply writing the alt-right off as bigots.
Milo has also claimed that most in the alt-right are not serious about their beliefs. He said, "For the meme brigade, it’s just about having fun. They have no real problem with Jews, race-mixing, homosexuality, or even diverse societies: it’s just fun to watch the mayhem and outrage that erupts when those secular shibboleths are openly mocked. Meanwhile, the alt-right openly crack jokes about the Holocaust, loudly — albeit almost entirely satirically". For white nationalists, who are serious, he said:
He never said he was the leader of the alt-right
Andrew Anglin often complains that Milo tries to make himself the leader of the alt-right. Milo himself never said he was the leader of the alt-right. Milo and Allum Bokhari wrote an article on Breitbart expressing sympathy toward the alt-right and then National Public Radio falsely claimed the two said they were leaders of the alt-right. NPR said this at the top of their article while the article by Milo and Allum was very, very long so most people just took NPR's word.
Even after the media constantly called him the leader, he has kept referring to himself as a fellow traveler.
Trolled Andrew Anglin
Andrew Anglin has always hated Milo for Milo's attempts at rebranding the Alt-Right in the opposite direction that Anglin wants to take it in. For many months, Milo has avoided mentioning Anglin, mentioning another Andrew associated with The Daily Stormer on his second Dangerous Faggot Tour, "how to destroy the Alt Right movement." The other Andrew was Andrew Auernheimer, who provides technical help with The Daily Stormer.
But by late September Milo on Facebook and Jack Hadfield at Breitbart mentioned how Andrew Anglin strongly detests Milo. Anglin himself went from briefly saying he likes Breitbart in late August 2016 to criticizing Breitbart 3/4ths of the way into September to completely opposing it and refusing to even link to it by late September because of Milo.
People believe he's a Jewish infiltrator out to destroy the Alt-Right
- This Republican National Convention going on which is really just a big circus led by a bunch of faggots. I mean we have white people worshipping Milo Yiannopoulos, the faggot Jew. Excuse my language, but that's what it is. He was giving a speech today at The Gays For Trump party which had pictures of emaciated-looking little teenage boys that were being sexualized, clearly, and everyone's cheering it on. And white people are taking pictures with this kike like he is some kind of celebrity. I'm just extremely disgusted. If you seriously call yourself pro-white and you're championing a faggot Jew, I just don't know what to do anymore. So hopefully people watching this aren't even in that camp because I don't know [she has trouble going on because of disgust and the video is stopped and resumed later].
- So what I'm seeing with this whole pro-white thing as I've kind of been here for a few years looking into these things when I first realized that white genocide was going on, I started to look into these different people who were talking about it, different radio shows, different YouTube channels, and really what I've noticed is that any momentum and energy that we were gaining as a movement advocating for white Europeans--and that does not include Jews because they're not white--now that line has been blurred again. But what I've seen is that really, what they've done and what our people have willingly done, even if they were brainwashed or not, they've taken all of the momentum that we had and they've diverted it into the GOP. They've siphoned it right back into the GOP. They repackaged it. They called it alt right when they're still supporting the Republican front-runner but it's 'alternative' now apparently. And they have taken all of that momentum and put it toward a kosher puppet who is no better than Hillary. You people are so stupid that ask me, 'You're not going to vote for Trump so what are you going to vote for Hillary?' I've never voted for a damn president in my life because it's bullshit. It doesn't mean anything. They control both sides. The right and the left are two sides of the same kosher shekel. And most of you leaders of the 'alt right', you know that. You know that, you're just opportunists and scam artists and you have no integrity and no honor and you disgust me--if you're not activity working against which it seems like a lot of you are.
Twitter banned him which boosted his popularity
Milo works for Breitbart and the news website always heavily promotes him. Well after Twitter banned him again in July 2016, Allum Bokhari ran a story on July 20, 2016 titled, "Milo Did Nothing Wrong." This is basically a copy of Hitler Did Nothing Wrong. Twitter banned him because some of his followers heckled Leslie Jones. Leslie is the black star in the 2016 Ghostbusters film, a film that was purely feminist propaganda. Instead of humor, the entire thing was nothing but bits attacking men over and over. And in the first Ghostbusters film, the government was a main enemy, while in the 2016 Cultural Marxist destruction of it (like how Jew Jew Abrams and Disney destroyed Star Wars with episode 7 and on), the Ghostbusters now all-female crew end up working for the government. Leslie Jones looks more masculine than Serena Williams and her Twitter is filled with extreme racial-hatred against white people and Twitter is fine with that.
Twitter unbanned him temporarily and then re-banned him again. His Twitter account then remained banned permanently.
Milo admitted at the 2016 Republican National Convention (held July 18–21) that Twitter banning him did boost his popularity and he thanked Twitter for it.
2016 white male scholarship fund charity
January 2016, Milo promised to create a college scholarship fund for “white men who wish to pursue their post-secondary education” that would be awarded in “early summer 2016.” By September 2016, the fund has raised somewhere between $100,000 and $250,000. By that time as well, he had never registered a charity for this and just kept the money in his private bank account.
Other news and trivia
August 2016, a man in London got a tattoo of Milo. A tattoo of Milo is of course completely POZ but this is countered by the fact that this man is probably the last white person left in London and he's holding out against invasion. London's Muslim mayor will probably arrest the man for thoughtcrimes using his new thought police he created a few months prior to that tattoo.
By September 2016, Milo began traveling around with events he described as, "Milo Yiannopoulos discusses how to destroy the Alt Right movement on his second Dangerous Faggot Tour date." In his speech, he first said he's Zionist, he likes George W. Bush, and still supports the Iraq War. He then told the Cultural Marxists how to destroy the alt-right: End Cultural Marxism and the interest in the alt-right will end. He mentioned Andrew Auernheimer twice for some reason, but didn't mention Andrew Anglin or The Daily Stormer which are far more well-known.
- YouTube and Vid.me: "Trump Train Can't Stop - 'We Can't Stop' by Miley Cyrus Parody" by Goyim Goddess
- Greer, Scott (13 May 2016). "Milo Yiannopoulos Challenges Mark Zuckerberg To Debate Facebook Censorship", The Daily Caller. Retrieved 21 July 2016.
- Hunt, Elle (20 July 2016). "#Milo Yiannopoulos, rightwing writer, permanently banned from Twitter", The Guardian. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
- Milo Yiannopoulos defends pedophilia and pedophiles.
- Stein, Joel (15 September 2016). "Milo Yiannopoulos Is the Pretty, Mostruous Face of the Alt-Right". Bloomberg. Retrieved 16 September 2016.
- Search for the Trigglypuff videos. In one of the longer versions you hear Milo say feminism is cancer.
- Milo Yiannopoulos supports Israel
- Milo Explains Why You're All Wrong About Antisemitism on the Internet
- Milo at Orlando Shooting Site (Begins at 12 minutes into video), listen in at 22:51 to hear his pro-Israel stuff
- Milo Yiannopoulos: What The ‘Alt-Right’ Is Really About (Full Interview) , Power Lunch , CNBC
- Merchant Minute - Daily Shoah Episode 100 by Morrakiu. Starts a little after 3:30.
- What Is The Alt-Right? Vox Day and Stefan Molyneux
- Here is the full text of his speech.
- https://heathenwomen.com/2016/07/20/the-bagelian-dialectic-left-vs-right/ http://www.renegadetribune.com/bagelian-dialectic-left-vs-right/ by Sinead McCarthy
- Howerton, Jason (21 July 2016). "Conservative Personality Milo Yiannopoulos Thanks Twitter for Lifetime Ban". TheBlaze. The Blaze, Inc. Retrieved 21 July 2016.