Microsoft is a US Software company. It was founded by Bill Gates. Microsoft produces the popular Windows Operating System.
In 2014, they admitted to keeping $92 Billion Offshore to Avoid Paying $29 Billion in U.S. Taxes. Microsoft also pays its employees partially in stock options as a way to avoid paying taxes.
Microsoft is one of the tech companies that lie and say there aren't enough US citizens with computer science degrees. They then lobby Congress to bring in tens of millions of foreigners with H1B visas to do the tech jobs that they refuse to hire citizens for. In the USA with is continuously rising unemployment and the real unemployment and underemployment numbers lied about by the government, most people with computer science degrees end up never getting jobs in their major and suffer through unemployment and underemployment all their lives, particularly in the Silicon Valley. The lies of these companies fools all the baby boomers who always easily got every job they ever wanted, including being hired for upper management right out of college despite having no work experience even as a teenager.
Windows 10 also collects all information of users' software piracy and other peer-to-peer (P2P) activity and sends it to Microsoft who then sends it to a large anti-piracy company called MarkMonitor. Microsoft has been working with MarkMonitor for years already before Windows 10. Windows 10 sends the contents of all users' local disks directly to their servers. Microsoft's own Service Agreement for Windows 10 says Microsoft may remotely take over your Windows 10 computer automatically and delete your pirated content. Microsoft can automatically enable this at any time with its automatic updates that cannot be turned off. Piracy communities have even banned Windows 10 over these concerns.
Microsoft also pushes Windows 10 as a "free upgrade" hard, often tricking and forcing people to upgrade from Windows 7 and 8 to Windows 10. Their software also harasses and bullies users into upgrading.> People have to hack their Windows 7 and 8 to prevent this stuff but every Windows update unhacks it to try to force Windows 10 again. March 2016, Microsoft released a "security" patch for Internet Explorer 11 that, according to its documentation, bundles an update which adds advertising for Windows 10 on the new tab page. Later that month, some users also alleged that their Windows 7 and 8.1 devices had automatically begun upgrading to 10 without their consent.
Microsoft normally charges hundreds of dollars to upgrade so when they not only give something away for free, they trick and force people to upgrade, that's suspicious! Microsoft of course will then deactivate your copy of Windows 10 after the "free upgrade" they forced on you if you change any of your hardware.
Microsoft also tried to put this same spyware on Windows 7 and 8 but it can be uninstalled. This stuff is called "telemetry".
Windows 10 also automatically uploads your encryption keys to Microsoft. Microsoft claims it is a feature in case you forget it.
Windows 10 now has ads in its file manager! Time to switch to another operating system.
Microsoft founder Bill Gates is a member Mark Zuckerberg's corrupt New World Order group named, Fwd.us, that promotes demographic genocide and Globalism. Former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer is a co-chair of a firm that lobbies for mass immigration in white countries and only in white countries, the Partnership for a New American Economy, along with Fox News's founder Rupert Murdoch.
Microsoft runs the voting machines
Microsoft runs the voting machines for US elections and has been rigging votes.
- Comprehensive Lists of the Jews Who Dominate Us at The Daily Stormer
- Windows 10 is a Tool to Spy on Everything You Do
- Windows 10 updates can disable pirated games and unauthorized hardware
- "Didn't ask for Windows 10? Your PC may have downloaded it anyway". PC World. Retrieved September 14, 2015.
- "Microsoft is downloading Windows 10 to your machine 'just in case'". The Inquirer. Retrieved September 10, 2015.
- "Microsoft's decision to pre-load Windows 10 upgrade sans consent is ill-advised". Computerworld. IDG. Retrieved September 22, 2015.
- "Banishing 'Get Windows 10' nagware isn't as easy as you think". InfoWorld. IDG. Retrieved January 12, 2016.
- "Microsoft narrows Win10 upgrade options to 'Upgrade now' or 'Upgrade tonight'". Infoworld. IDG. Retrieved December 19, 2015.
- "Windows patch KB 3139929: When a security update is not a security update". InfoWorld. IDG. Retrieved 10 March 2016.
- "Microsoft upgraded users to Windows 10 without their OK". InfoWorld. IDG. Retrieved 15 March 2016.