Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama (born January 17, 1964) is an American lawyer and the wife of President Barack Obama. She was born and raised on the South Side of Chicago and then educated at Princeton University and Harvard Law School. After completing her formal education, she returned to Chicago and went to work for the law firm Sidley Austin, on the staff of the Mayor of Chicago Richard M. Daley, and for the University of Chicago and the University of Chicago Hospitals. She met Barack when he came to work for Sidley Austin.
She has been the subject of unproven theories of being transsexual, including that Michelle Obama was born Michael Robinson. Joan Rivers and Alex Jones have claimed this as well. While this seems silly, Obama has on television accidentally referred to his wife as "Michael".
June 2016, she said of the White House, "every single day, when I wake up in a house that was built by slaves."  Of course she wears clothing made by child slaves in Asia, but she doesn't do anything about that. She only wants to go around race baiting.
In March 2015, Univision fired Rodner Figueroa for saying Michelle Obama looks like a Planet of the Apes cast member. Figueroa is homosexual and mestizo and despite privilege from both these groups, he didn't escape being fired for making a "racist" statement. Of course George W. Bush was always compared to a chimpanzee and nobody said it was racist.
- Obama Refers to His Wife as "Michael"
- Michelle Obama’s Most Revealing Dance Ever
- Michelle Obama raps! (funny!)
- The Ticking "Whitey" Time Bomb(Michelle Obama)
- Obama's women reveal his secret
- Michelle Obama thesis was on racial divide
- Michelle Obama´s Militant Racism Revealed
- Barack and Michelle Obama Marriage Profile
- "Meet Michelle" video made by Obama Campaign
- A family to herald diversity