We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
|State of Maryland|
|Nickname(s): "Old Line State", "Free State", "Little America", "America in Miniature"|
Scuto bonæ voluntatis tuæ coronasti nos (With favor Wilt Thou Compass Us as with a Shield) Psalm 5:12
|State song(s): "Maryland, My Maryland"|
|Official language||None (English, de facto)|
|Largest metro||Baltimore-Washington Metro Area|
12,407 sq mi |
|• Width||101 miles (163 km)|
|• Length||249 miles (400 km)|
|• % water||21|
|• Latitude||37° 53′ N to 39° 43′ N|
|• Longitude||75° 03′ W to 79° 29′ W|
|• Total||6,006,401 (2015 est)|
596/sq mi (230/km2)|
|• Median household income||$73,538 (1st)|
|• Highest point||
3,360 ft (1024 m)
|• Mean||350 ft (110 m)|
|• Lowest point||
|Before statehood||Province of Maryland|
|Admission to Union||April 28, 1788 (7th)|
|Governor||Larry Hogan (R)|
|Lieutenant Governor||Boyd Rutherford (R)|
|• Upper house||Senate|
|• Lower house||House of Delegates|
Barbara Mikulski (D) |
Ben Cardin (D)
|U.S. House delegation||7 Democrats, 1 Republican (list)|
|Time zone||Eastern: UTC −5/−4|
Power of the banks and police state
In a scene of how international banking is more important than the US Constitution and Maryland citizens, after a Wells Fargo bank robbery more than thirty heavily armed police officers shut down interstate 270. This event was hidden by the mainstream news media. The scene was full of aggressive barking dogs, aggressive yelling police pointing guns at everyone demanding they give up their fourth amendment rights "Pop the trunk! Pop the trunk!", helicopters, sirens, and dozens of miles of people stuck held prisoner in their cars. One woman trapped in her car for all day leaned out of her window to puke and was forced at gunpoint to puke inside her own car.
The bank robbers were eventually caught and none were hiding in any trunk. They all surrendered peacefully, though such a scene with millions of imprisoned civilians on the roads, could have ended with a hostage situation. They had robbed a mere $7,000 dollars, a small fraction of the economic loss from stopping traffic all day. Even the money the police themselves spent on holding millions of people hostage far exceeded the money the bank robbers took.
2016 US Presidential election
During the 2016 US Presidential election, voters were watching the electronic voting machines fraudulently changing their votes. In Texas, many polling stations had to do an emergency switch to paper ballots. Reports came in Maryland, the machines also were switching votes.
- "Maryland's quality of life ranks high compared to other states". FindArticles.com. The Daily Record (Baltimore). December 11, 2004. Retrieved June 4, 2009.
- "Maryland Facts". Maryland Office of Tourism. Retrieved June 2, 2009.
- "Great Seal of Maryland (reverse)". Maryland State Archives. Retrieved March 4, 2014.
- American FactFinder, United States Census Bureau. "Median Household Income (in 2013 Inflation-Adjusted Dollars) – United States". Factfinder.census.gov. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved September 30, 2015.
- "Elevations and Distances in the United States". United States Geological Survey. 2001. Archived from the original on October 15, 2011. Retrieved October 21, 2011.
- Elevation adjusted to North American Vertical Datum of 1988.