UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Léon de Poncins
|Léon de Poncins|
Viscount of Poncins
Gabriel Léon Marie Pierre de Montaigne de Poncins (3 November 1897 — 18 December 1975) was a French aristocrat, journalist and essayist, the author of a wide range of celebrated books exposing the subversive influences which are destroying Christian civilisation. The Viscount is a key source on what has happened in the Catholic world following the Second Vatican Council; he spoke openly and forcefully about Jewish malfeasance, informing us about their activity at the Council as far back as the 1960s.
The de Poncins, are an ancient family, notable in the reign of King Louis XV who awarded them numerous positions and enoblements. The first Marquis and Vicomte, Jean Hector de Montaigne, Chevalier and Seigneur de Poncins, etc., was murdered by French Revolutionaries on October 4, 1793, aged 55. The family seat was the Chateau de Palais, par Fleurs, in the Loire district of France, which today is open to the public. Léon de Poncin's father died in 1946 when he succeeded him. Severely ill in 1975, he died the following year.
The Vicomte authored from a traditional Catholic perspective. His anti-masonic, anti-communist and Judeo-critical works have been translated into several different languages, making him a prominent source in anti-New World Order discources.
Following the Second Vatican Council, he accused Jews and Masons of subverting the Church in an attempt to destroy it and turn it into an empty shell. He also wrote on the subject of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and one-world government, particularly in relation to the League of Nations (later replaced by the United Nations).
- The problem with the jews at the council
- League of Nations, Masonic Super-State
- The Secret Powers Behind Revolution: Freemasonry and Judaism, first published in 1928.
- Secret History of the Spanish Revolution
- State Secrets: A Documentation of the Secret Revolutionary Mainspring Governing Anglo-American Politics, also published by Briton's Publishing Company, Devon, England, 1974. ISBN:0-85172-911-8
- Secret History of the Spanish Revolution.1937.
- Christianity and Freemasonry
- History of Communism
- Communism against France
- The Occult War
- The Occultic Forces of the Modern World
- The Morgenthau Plan
- Enemy Infiltrations of the Church
- Judaism and the Vatican: An Attempt at Spiritual Subversion
- Israel, Destroyer of Empires
- Freemasonry and the Vatican: A Struggle for Recognition, Britons Publishing Company, London, 1988.
- Ruvigny, The Marquis de, The Titled Nobility of Europe, London, 1914, p.1159.
- See dustcover of de Poncin's 1968 English-language reprint of Freemasonry and the Vatican.