The Kabbalah (Hebrew: קַבָּלָה, "receiving") is an occult gnosis, esoteric method and form of magic associated with the Jews. It emerged during the late 12th century in Spain and France and its most important text the Zohar was authored by Moses de León in the following century. The Kabbalah underwent further developments under Isaac Luria during the 16th century, around the time of the Renaissance, influencing false messiahs such as Sabbatai Zevi and Jacob Frank. These curious movements were subversive in character and a forerunner of Zionism. Since the 18th century in Judaism, Hasidism, founded by Baal Shem Tov in Eastern Europe was influenced by the Kabbalah.
Kabbalism also infiltrated European gentile culture through Renaissance humanism. It was introduced primarily by Pico della Mirandola, who had been taught it by Jews in Perugia. The origins of the ideas were largely concealed from the masses, but it has continued to inspire many occult movements since, such as the Paracelsians, Pietists, Rosicrucians, Freemasons, Swedenborgians, Martinists, Thelemites and New Agers. This current of teaching is sometimes called the Hermetic Qabalah. The occult movements of Jews and Freemasons have played a significant role in shaping the modern world and this alliance is known collectively as Judeo-Masonry.
|“||Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah. In that ancient and little understood medley of absurdity and philosophy, the Initiate will find the source of many doctrines; and may in time come to understand the Hermetic philosophers, the Alchemists, all the anti-Papal thinkers of the Middle Age and Emanuel Swedenborg. Everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boehme, Swedenborg, Saint-Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah; all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and Symbols.||”|
|— Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 33° freemason and founder of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.|
|“||The last quarter of our century [the 19th, but think about now] is witness to an extraordinary outbreak of occult studies and magic dashes once more against the Church and Science, which it is slowly but surely undermining. Anyone whose natural mysticism impels him to seek for sympathetic contact is astonished to find how large a number of persons are not only interested in mysticism generally, but who are actual Kabbalists.||”|
|— Helena P. Blavatsky.|
- Pike, Albert (2004). Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Kessinger Publishing. ISBN 141791100X.
- Uncovering the Kabala: From Sorcery to Psychopolitics by Harrell Rhome
- Kabbalah Embraces Evil, Equates Jews With God by John Kunkle
- Lucifer & the Occult Power - Kabbalah by Marquis de La Franquerie
- The Kabbalah is a Hoax by Richard Evans
- Kabbalah at Kheper
- Kabala Library at Rosicurcian Archive
- A few quotes from the Zohar at Destroy Zionism!
- New History of Jewish Kabbalism at World News Research
- Establishing the "Christian" Kabbalah, Part I at World News Research
- Establishing the "Christian" Kabbalah, Part II at World News Research
- Kabbalah at Links 2 the Occult