We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Carl Gustav Jung (July 26, 1875 – June 6, 1961) was a Swiss psychiatrist, an influential thinker and the founder of analytical psychology. His grandfather, also known as Karl Gustav Jung (1794-1864) was the second Grand Master of the Grande Loge Suisse Alpina from 1850 to 1856, then alligned with Grand Orient freemasonry. His work was largely overshadowed by the quackery of Sigmund Freud✡.
Jung's approach to psychology has been influential in the field of depth psychology and in countercultural movements across the globe. He emphasized understanding the psyche through exploring the worlds of dreams, art, mythology, world religion and philosophy. Although he was a theoretical psychologist and practicing clinician, much of his life's work was spent exploring other areas, including Eastern and Western philosophy, alchemy, astrology, sociology, as well as literature and the arts. His most notable ideas include the concept of psychological archetypes, the collective unconscious and synchronicity.
Jung emphasized the importance of balance and harmony. He cautioned that modern people rely too heavily on science and logic and would benefit from integrating spirituality and appreciation of unconscious realms. His work in spirituality helped to inspire Alcoholics Anonymous as he found spirituality helps people quit addiction.
- The concept of introversion and extroversion (although he did not define these terms as they are popularly defined today). Today people confuse introverted with autistic.
- The concept of the complex.
- The concept of the collective unconscious, shared by all people. It includes the archetypes. The group hive-like behavior of people socially is a manifestation of the collective unconscious.
- Synchronicity as a mode of relationship that is not causal, an idea that has influenced Wolfgang Pauli (with whom he developed the notion of unus mundus in connection with the notion of non-locality) and some other physicists.
The Jew who is something of a nomad has never yet created a cultural form of his own and as far as we can see never will, since all his instincts and talents require a more or less civilized nation to act as host for their development. The Jews have this peculiarity with women; being physically weaker, they have to aim at the chinks in the armour of their adversary.— Carl Jung 
- Why Jews Seem to Dominate Psychoanalysis by Jessica Kraft (in Jewish)