We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
|January ·||February ·||March ·||April ·||May ·||June ·||July ·||August ·||September ·||October ·||November ·||December|
July is the seventh month of the year in the Gregorian Calendar and one of seven Gregorian months with the length of 31 days. It is, on average, the warmest month in most of the Northern hemisphere(where it is the second month of summer) and the coldest month in much of the Southern hemisphere. The second half of the year commences in July. The birthstone for July is a red ruby.
In the Northern hemisphere:
- Dog days begin in early July, when the hot sultry weather of summer usually starts.
- Summer school is under way for many students.
- Spring lambs, born in late winter or early spring, are usually sold before July 1st.
July was renamed for Julius Caesar, who was born in that month. Previously, it was called Quintilis in Latin, since it was the fifth month in the ancient Roman calendar, before January became the first month of the calendar year (the year when displayed as twelve months in order) during the time of the decemvirs about 450 BCE. In the ancient Roman calendar the ides of July fell on the 15th day of the month.
- Tanabata, a Japanese traditional seasonal "make-a-wish" celebration, July 7
- The traditional period known as "fence month" (the closed season for deer in England) ended July 9 (date varied)
- End of the Trinity term (sitting of the High Court of Justice of England) July 31
- Elections of Japanese House of Councillors, replacing half of its seats, held every three years (the latest one in 2007).
- The Major League Baseball All-Star Game is played in the middle of July on a Tuesday. The days surrounded the All-Star Game, Monday and Wednesday are the only days in a calendar year where there are no Major Sport games being played.
- Canada Day (formerly Dominion Day) July 1
- Hong Kong SAR Establishment Day in Hong Kong SAR, People's Republic of China July 1
- Independence Day in Somalia, July 1
- Independence Day in Belarus July 3
- Independence Day in the United States of America July 4
- Independence Day in Venezuela, July 5
- Independence Day in Algeria July 5
- Independence Day in Argentina July 9
- Independence Day in Bahamas July 10
- 12th July (Battle of the Boyne) and (Orangemen's Day) in Northern Ireland.
- Bastille Day July 14
- Marine Day, a holiday in Japan on the third Monday.
- Independence Day in Colombia July 20
- Foundation Day in Cleveland July 22
- Revolution Day in Egypt July 23
- Pioneer Day in Utah July 24
- Constitution Day (Occupation Day) in Puerto Rico July 25
- Feast of St. James July 25
- Independence Day in Maldives July 26
- Independence Day in Peru July 28
- Foundation Day in Baltimore July 30
- Independence Day in Vanuatu, July 30
- Captive Nations Week, USA, the third week of July, aimed at raising public awareness of the oppression of nations under the control of Communist and other non-democratic governments
- July's birthstone is the ruby which symbolizes contentment.
- Its birth flower is the Larkspur or the Water Lily.
- The horoscopes are Cancer (astrology) and Leo (astrology).