UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Judeo-Masonry (and its cognate Judeo-Masonic) is a phrase used to infer a metapolitical convergence in the interests of international Jewry and Freemasonry along with its kindred sub-societies, manifesting in a general zeitgeist toward a material common end. "Freemasonry" in this context, is often used as a catch-all phrase to describe Freemasons that are political liberals and their affiliated culture.
The concept was particularly common in the late 18th century to the 20th century, until Communism came to be regarded as superseding Freemasonry. Some theorists simply regard communism and internationalism as an extension and component of the convergence against organic society.
The concept was initially expressed by political conservatives, monarchists (particularly those of a legitimist or Tsarist disposition) and traditional Christians following the Revolution in France. The Protocols of the Elders of Zion—regardless of its true authorship—roughly based on the activities of Adolphe Crémieux and others, is perhaps the most famous manifestation of this in writing. The idea was also accepted under National Socialism and governments such as Vichy France and Francoist Spain. Popular perception in some circles has once again warmed up to the idea as factual in more recent times, as hostility towards globalism and the New World Order builds.
Origins controversy and Kabbalism
|“||Masonry is a search after Light. That search leads us directly back, as you see, to the Kabalah. In that ancient and little understood medley of absurdity and philosophy, the Initiate will find the source of many doctrines; and may in time come to understand the Hermetic philosophers, the Alchemists, all the anti-Papal thinkers of the Middle Age, and Emanuel Swedenborg. Everything scientific and grand in the religious dreams of all the Illuminati, Jacob Boehme, Swedenborg, Saint-Martin, and others, is borrowed from the Kabalah; all the Masonic associations owe to it their Secrets and Symbols.||”|
|— Albert Pike, Morals and Dogma, 33° freemason and founder of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry.|
Throughout much of its existence, the origins of freemasonry have been a subject of mystery and speculation. Some people, including several Jews themselves, have claimed that freemasonry was founded by Jews, due to the esoteric symbolism derived from the Kabbalah featuring in many of its degrees. However, this is unlikely; most serious scholars, relying on documentary evidence, hold that freemasonry in its subsequent organised form, was founded in Scotland during the 16th century. This link is betrayed in some of the organisation's fanciful pseudo-history, such as the concept of the surpressed Knights Templars coming to save Robert the Bruce at the Battle of Bannockburn and then founding freemasonry at Rosslyn Chapel. Indeed, in 1723 the document entitled The Constitutions of the Free-Masons was authored by James Anderson, a Presbytarian minister in the Church of Scotland, making direct Jewish origins highly unlikely.
The entry of the Kabbalah—Jewish mysticism developed roughly around the 12th century, derived from the Talmud— into the conciousness of European gentiles itself, long predates freemasonry. The initial catalyst was certain strands of the Renaissance, which revived interest in various esoteric subjects, including also Hermeticism and Neoplatonism, bringing them together into a syncretic medley. At the forefront of this movement was Giovanni Pico della Mirandola, who fell under the influence of Talmudic Jews such as Yohanan Alemanno, Elia del Medigo, Flavius Mithridates and Judah Leon Abravanel amongst others who are said to have taught him the Kabbalah while he was staying at Perugia. This introduced the system into a heterodox syncretic concept of Christianity. With the dawning of proto-Protestantism, it continued notably through Johann Reuchlin, Heinrich Cornelius Agrippa, Paracelsus, John Dee and Jakob Böhme, whose work inspired the Rosicrucians.
This purported secret society and mystical movement was somewhat connected to early Lutheranism, however it was deemed heterodox by the ascent of Lutheran Orthodoxy in 1580. It is in any case Rosicrucianism that freemasonry finds an immediate predecessor in esoteric matters, though connected to a protracted Kabbalistic tendancy infiltrated into European culture since the Renaissance; thus freemasonry can be said to be in significant part metaphysically Jewish, though no evidence exists to suggest it was founded organisationally by them. Freemasonic symbolism also draws from Hermeticism, alchemy and other sources. Some later rites have explicitly Jewish founders however, particularly in the area of supposed "Egyptian freemasonry", such as the Rite of Misraim founded by the Bedarride brothers.
Revolution in France: Judeo-Masonic?
The involvement of Judeo-Masonry in the events leading up to and surrounding the Revolution of 1789 in France is one which has gained a lot of attention in the metapolitical history of modernity. The Revolution gained for the liberal project control of a major Continental European nation to the detriment of the traditional order of the Ancien Régime's pilars of throne and altar. In the period following, it would spread to many other nations. The siren call, exposing masonic involvement was first raised in two major works; Proofs of a Conspiracy in 1791 by a former freemason professor John Robison and the Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism in 1798 by a Jesuit priest Augustin Barruel.
Esoterica: nods-and-winks in degrees
|“||For the good of Masonry generally, but the Jewish nation in particular.||”|
|— Words initiate must repeat in "Royal Arch" 7° of the American Rite.|
Masonic "values" and Jewish interests
|“||To succeed in their attack against Christian civilization, the Jews of France had to use deceit, to lie, to disguise themselves as freethinkers. If they had said frankly: "We want to destroy that France of old, so glorious, so beautiful, and replace it with domination by a fistful of Hebrews from many lands," our fathers, less soft than ourselves, would not have let this happen. For a long time [the Jews] kept things vague, working with Freemasonry, hiding behind sonorous words: emancipation, enfranchisement, the struggle against superstition and the prejudices of another age.||”|
|— Edouard Drumont, La France Juive, 1886.|
- Rabbi Samuel Falk — Doctor Falckon, an occultic magus and Kabbalistic high initiate, who from his base in London where he had moved from Germany, influenced international freemasonry. He introduced Count Cagliostro and Emanuel Swedenborg to the Kabbalah.
- Moses Dobruška — also known as Thomas von Schoenfeld, grandson of infamous Sabbatean-Frankist rabbi Jonathan Eybeschutz. He founded the Asiatische Bruder, a masonic lodge in Vienna and one of the four in that city which became associated with the Illuminati.
- Max Théon — born Louis-Maximilian Bimstein in Warsaw. Kabbalistic son of a rabbi. Founded the Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor and directly inspired Helena Blavatsky of the Theosophical Society and Carl Kellner of the Ordo Templi Orientis.
- Hirschel Mordechai — also known as Heinrich Marx. He was the father of Karl Marx, author of Das Kapital and the Communist Manifesto and inventor of Marxism. Mordechai joined the Loge L'Ètoile anséatique (The Hanseatic Star) of the Grand Orient de France in 1813 at Osnabrück while the area was occupied during the Napoleonic War of the Sixth Coalition.
- Moses Hess — close mentor of both Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels, introducing them to the concept of dialectical materialism which became a key part of Marxism. Hess was a key player in the development of both Zionism and Communism, stating that "the race struggle is the primal one, and the class struggle secondary." He joined the Loge Henri IV of the Grand Orient de France while in Paris in 1858.
- Adolphe Crémieux — Minister of Justice in France, 1848, 1870–1871. Grand Master of the Scottish Rite. He founded the internationally operating Alliance Israelite Universelle and subverted the More Judaico law in France, regarding Kol Nidre lies in Talmudism.
- Juan Álvarez Mendizábal — Prime Minister of Spain, 1835—1836. Member of "Taller Sublime" lodge in Cádiz. Liberal politician, behind the Desamortización Eclesiástica, which took land from the Church and gave it to the bourgeiouse, including some of his fellow Marranos.
- Ernesto Nathan — Mayor of Rome, 1907—1913. Grand Master of the Grande Oriente d'Italia, 1896–1904 and 1917–1919. Hardline anti-clerical Mazzinite republican politician. Came into conflict with the Church over trying to remove them from public education.
- Bernard Lecache — founder of LICRA, a political police organisation in France similar to the ADL of B'nai B'rith. He was a member of the Grand Orient de France and the French Communist Party. After 1923 he was expelled from the PCF for refusing to leave the masons.
- Isaac Reverchon — Grand Master of the Grande Loge Suisse Alpina, 1868–1927. Professor at the Collège de Genève (founded by John Calvin) and active with masonic Old Catholic Church. He founded the Association maçonnique internationale confederation of Grand Orient freemasonry which worked to undermine European national liberation movements from 1921–1950.
- Pike 2004, p. 741.
- Pike 2004, p. 744.
- Malcolm C Duncan (1866). "Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor". External link in
|title=(help) (in Freemasonic)
- Lachman 2005, p. 19.
- Don Karr (1995). "The Study of Christian Cabala in English". External link in
- New English Review (December 2009). "Judeo-Masonic Thought and the Birth of the Modern". External link in
|title=(help) (in Jewish)
- Aria Nuova (December 2009). "Max Théon". External link in
|title=(help) (in Freemasonic)
- Samuel Scarborough (December 2009). "The Influence of Egypt on the Modern Western Mystery Tradition: The Hermetic Brotherhood of Luxor". External link in
|title=(help) (in Freemasonic)
- Hoffmann 2000, p. 182.
- "Satan on Our Dollar! The Masonic Seal of America". Jesus is Savior. Retrieved 2013-12-01.
- Pike, Albert (2004). Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry. Kessinger Publishing. ISBN 141791100X.
- Hoffmann, Stefan-Ludwig (2000). Die Politik der Geselligkeit: Freimaurerlogen in der deutschen Bürgergesellschaft, 1840-1918. Vandenhoeck & Ruprecht. ISBN 352535911X.
- Lachmann, Gary (2005). A dark muse: a history of the occult. Basic Books. ISBN 1560256567.
- Jews and Freemasons—a not-so-secret brotherhood at JWeekly.com (in Jewish)
- Jews and Freemasons in Europe, 1723-1939 by Jacob Katz (in Jewish)
- Freemasonry and Judaism by Paul M. Bessel (in Jewish) (in Freemasonic)
- Some Sephardic Jews in Freemasonry by Leon Zeldis (in Jewish) (in Freemasonic)
- Judeo-Masonic Thought and the Birth of the Modern at New English Review (in Jewish)
- Warwickshire Freemasons at Singers Hall Synagogue at WarwickshirePGL.org.uk (in Jewish) (in Freemasonic)
- The Religion of Freemasonry illuminated by the Kabbalah by William Wynn Westcott (in Freemasonic)
- The Jews, the Masons and the French Revolution by Orthodox Christian Books
- The Jews and Masonry in the United States Before 1810 at Modern History Project
- Judaism and Freemasonry by Albin Barry
- What is Behind Freemasonry? at Kabbalah Unmasked
- Freemasonry is Jewish discussion at ConCen
- Verifying Nesta Webster - the Judeo-Masonic edifice exposed! at Information Underground
- The "ultramontane" Jesuit periodical La Civiltà Cattolica's 3-part series on the Jewish Question (in English)