UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Jewish ritual murder
Jewish ritual murder is the murder of a non-Jew by Jews in celebration of the Jewish religious festivals of Purim and Passover. The ritual's purpose is to drain the blood of a non-Jewish person (for Jews preferably a young Christian boy) in order to make three cornered Purim pastries or matzo. Both Purim and Passover celebrates the deaths of "oppressors" of the Jews and their children. Accusations/reports of Jewish ritual murders have occurred in all ages, including modern times (a famous instance happened in 1989 during the Oprah Winfrey Show). While some of these may have been false charges, a strong case in favour of the reality of Jewish ritual murder was presented by Arnold Leese in 1938 in his book My Irrelevant Defence. Most recently Philip de Vier published the book Ritual Murder in 2001.
Jews today have conspired to remove the term from history and have replaced it with the newspeak wording "blood libel".
While many people are knowledgeable of the human sacrifices allegedly having been performed in the dense jungles of Africa or those of South America, people are nevertheless consistently amazed when it is discovered that one of society's so-called "civilized" members have been perpetrating such a grisly feat for hundreds of years.
The exact number of children ritually murdered by Jews is unknown, but the number may be in the millions.
Ariel Toaff's work
Recently in Italy, Ariel Toaff, an Israeli university professor controversially published the book Ebrei d'Europa e Pasque di Sangue (European Jews and Blood Easters) where he hypothesized that some accusations of the past against Jews for their rituals were true. He was harshly criticized and had to call his book off. Israel Shamir was among the few who supported his research. The focus is set on the figure of 2-year-old Saint Simon of Trento, also called Simonino da Trento, who was kidnapped and murdered by Jews. His body was found in a cellar of a Jewish owned house in Trento, Italy by local magistrates. There was even an eye-witness. Eight Jews were sentenced to death and executed in late June 1475.
1750s–Algeria: bribe money was used to quash the facts. 1791–Pera (Constantinople): Helmut Schramm records the ritual murder of a young Greek child. 1810–Aleppo, Syria: murder of a woman at Easter/Purim time. 1812–Isle Of Corfu: three Jews were convicted in the murder of three children. Monniot in Le Crime Rituel Chez Les Juifs says the records were kept in the official archives of the island. 1821–Beirut, Lebanon: an adult Christian male was the victim. 1824–Beirut: Fatallah Sayegh, a Muslim, was slain for ritual purposes. 1824–Schramm cites yet another child ritual murder case on Corfu. 1826-1827–Antioch: at Easter, two Christian boys were ceremonially slain. 1829–Hama, Syria: the Jews of Hama slew a Muslim girl, and subsequently were expelled from the city. 1834–Tripoli, Libya: a Christian Greek fell victim. 1838–Jerusalem: There was an attempt to murder a Muslim for ritual purposes. 1847–Lebanon: Jews were apprehended after murdering a Christian boy. Nor were these the last cases to arise in Damascus, another occurring in 1890.
The following two cases bear most directly on the Damascus murders.
1839–Beirut, Lebanon: Both Sir Richard Burton and Arnold Leese mention that inspectors detected a mysterious flask of blood while it passed through the Customs House in Beirut. Leese gives the details: “A Remittance of Blood. During the Damascus Ritual Murder trial, the French Consul, Comte de Ratti-Menton, by whose energy and determination the case was brought to light, received a letter from Comte de Suzannet, who wrote: ‘Nearly a year ago, a box arrived at the custom-house that a Jew came to claim; on being asked to open it, he refused and offered first 100 Piastres, then 200, then 300, then 1,000 and at last 10,000 Piastres (2,500 Francs). The custom-house official persisted, and opened the box, discovering therein a bottle of blood. On asking the Jew for an explanation, the latter said that they had the custom of preserving the blood of their Grand Rabbis or important men. He was allowed to go, and left for Jerusalem.’ Comte Ratti-Menton (also French Consul for Damascus) later looked for the chief of the custom-house, but found that he had died. His successor only vaguely recollected the affair; but he confirmed that the box had several bottles of red liquid. The man who came to claim the shipment was Aaron Stambouli of Damascus, who had told him the substance was an efficacious drug.” The quick death of the chief custom-house officer is not surprising; witnesses to the crimes of Israel are subject to a sudden demise. But the reader will perhaps be more interested by the fact that Aaron Stambouli was one of those found guilty in the Damascus murders the very next year.!
1840–Isle of Rhodes: This transpired at almost the same time as the better-known Damascus Affair. The circumstances are familiar: a small boy, missing, last seen going into a home in the Jewish Quarter. A public outrage and demand for action followed, and Ottoman Governor Yusuf Pasha ordered an investigation. As in Damascus, this was at the instigation of several European Consuls. From here on, the Rhodes Case is a mishmash of charges, counter-charges and allegations. The Alliance Israelite Universelles of France and other important Judaic organizations of the day, bribed the authorities, paralleling what happened in Damascus. In yet another parallel, Austria withdrew its call for an investigation and supported dismissal of all charges. Sir Moses Montefiore, Adolph Cremieux, and the Rothschild barons (financiers of the Austro-Hungarian Empire) were successful — the charges were dropped and the accused freed. The Greek Orthodox clergy and European consuls were left holding the bag, their honor impugned by involvement in a case with no results. And the victim and his killers? The case remained unsolved. No one else was ever accused
1839-1840 were active years for the ritual murder cult. Jonathan Frankel displays a revealing map, showing cases that year not only in Damascus and Rhodes, but at four other locations as well: Constantinople and Smyrna in the Near East as well as Schwetz, Prussia, and Julich, Bavaria. He also says: “Falling into this category, too, were the many criminal investigations and trials in which Jews were accused of ritual murder. Probably the best-known of such events in the period under discussion here was the Beiliss Trial held in Kiev in 1913. Among contemporaries, especially the Jews in the countries involved, though, the cases of Tisza-Eszlar in 1882 (in Hungary), of Xanten in 1891 (in Prussia), and of Polna in 1899 (in Bohemia) engendered hardly less tension. The Damascus affair of 1840, as already noted, caused an extraordinary sensation in its own time.” As the reader will soon see, this is an understatement.
Goy katan, «small Christian», was the expression used to introduce the victim (who was often anonymous) of the ritual murder, whose blood should have been added to the foods to show and to eat in the Seder dinners.
- This sentence means "This is the blood of a young Christian" , and was used as a ritual spell for murderous dinners:
Zeh ha-dam shel goy katan
- This is a quotation in the book by Giulio Morosini, originally written in old Italian, quoted by Ariel Toaff in his book:
[referring to Jews] You use to teach, beside giving them milk, the observance and the conception of the holy law and language, by Jewish names and by uttering many things... And this is done so as for them to soon understand the law and the Bible. But alongside with that, you spread the hatred toward the Goyim (Gentiles), by which you mean Christians, you never give up the chance to curse them, or to let them be cursed by your children. Furthermore, the name by which you often use to call our [Christian] children is Shekatzim, which means abominations, by that word you also call the idols. In the same way you call our churches with another synonymous, Tonghavà, which still means abomination. You often warn your children to stay away from Tonghavà (Christian churches), not to speak with Sheketz and other similar bad things.
Shekez meant «something which was an abomination», while its female form sheksa or shekse was later term that meant young Christian girls who had sexual affairs with young Jews.
Until recently, among Ashkenazi Jews in Venice, «scigazzello» was in use as a despicable word. The word shekez, shegez or shegesc was meant to point in a spiteful way the young Christians, referred to as "abominative expressions of what was created", it was very used in almost every city where German-Jewish communities had formed, even in Northern Italy. This word is not quoted in the protocols of the trials of Trento, where the word goy («people», «nation») is used to generally refer to Christians, and goy katan («little Christian»), meaning small boy of Christian religion.
Israeli jews sit and watch bombings of Gaza civilians as entertainment. They clap and eat popcorn. Another instance is here: Israeli Crowd Cheers As Missile Hits Gaza Live On CNN
- 1910 Shiraz ritual murder case
- Arnold Leese
- Israeli human organ harvesting scandal
- Jewish ritual slaughter
- List of claimed Jewish ritual murders
- Massena ritual murder case
- Philip de Vier
- Rachel's letter to the ADL
- Rhodes blood libel
- Reckless rites: Purim and the legacy of Jewish violence, by Elliott S. Horowitz, p. 225
- Willie Martin (1997) The History of Jewish Human Sacrifice, 89 pages. On page 11 Willie Martin writes: "On May 1, 1989, the Oprah Winfrey show had as its guest a person who, as a young girl, was forced to participate in a ritual in which a Christian infant was sacrificed. The amazing thing about this guest is that she was not affiliated with some unknown radical blood letting cult, but that She was a Jew. According to an article on the show in the Chicago Tribune, the woman was "undergoing long-term psychiatric treatment," apparently because of her horrible experience."
- Arnold Leese (1938). My Irrelevant Defence being Meditations Inside Gaol and Out on Jewish Ritual Murder
- On page 66 of Mullins' New History of the Jews (1968) (published in 2007 by THE INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF JEWISH STUDIES, 126 Madison Place, Staunton, Virginia 24401) it is stated that Father Bulger has estimated that the number of non-Jewish children that had ritually murdered by Jews since the crucifixion of Christ is six million.
Books on Jewish ritual murder
- My Irrelevant Defence: Meditations Inside Gaol and Out on Jewish Ritual Murder (1938) by Arnold Leese text
- Willie Martin (1997) The History of Jewish Human Sacrifice, 89 pages.
- Blood Accusation: The Strange History of the Beiliss Case, Samuel, Maurice, Alfred A. Knopf, 1966.
- Ebrei d'Europa e Pasque di Sangue (European Jews and Blood Easters) by Ariel Toaff.
- Helmut Schramm Jewish Ritual Murder: A Historical Investigation
- Sept 2017: Jewish Comic Book Writer Murdered Ukrainian Wife by Draining Her Blood
- Blood Passover: The Jews of Europe and Ritual Murders by Ariel Toaff✡
- Ritual Murder: "Never, Never -- Hardly Ever"? by C. W. Porter
- Why I believe in Jewish Ritual Murder on heretical.com
- There Will Be Hell to Pay by Dr. William Pierce
- Jewish Ritual Murder by Arnold Leese
- The Jew and Human Sacrifice (1901) by Hermann L. Strack
- The History of Jewish Human Sacrifice, by Willie Martin
- Thread on Stormfront
- Article defending Toaff by Israel Shamir
- Jewish Ritual Murder on Church of Israel website.
- Jewish Ritual-Murder a Historical Investigation
- Human Sacrifice and the Jewish Religion at Globusz Publishing