UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
|Part of a series on the|
|Jews as Chosen People · Principles of faith|
|Halakha · Kabbalah · Kashrut|
|Holocaustianity · Messianism|
|History · Pharisees|
|Brit milah (Metzitzah b'peh) · Bar mitzvah|
|Shabbat · Yom Kippur · Purim · Passover|
Talmudic Judaism or Rabbinic Judaism (also known as Talmudism or Rabbinism) is originally the Pharisaic religious tradition of a people with ancient roots known as Jews. Adolf Hitler explained in Mein Kampf, that the real purpose of Judaism is to disguise the fact that the Jews are a race and not a religious group. Louis Farrakhan has said, "Judaism is a gutter religion." The word 'Judaism' is at times also used to designate the political, cultural and ethnic collective of International Jewry.
Among the principal tenets of Judaism can be found strict monotheism (a principle unquestionably kept later into the history of the ancient Hebrews), the idea that the prophecy of Moses is true, and that the Torah is the same today as it was when given to Moses. Reform Judaism holds that the revelation to Moses was but the beginning of a series of adaptions where "Jews" (really Hebrews) and mankind began to understand the will of God.
Talmudical Judaism, as well as most forms of Judaism, is based around a Covenant between the Jewish people and their God – Yahweh (false pronunciation proclaimed to be Hebrew) and Abraham. The covenant includes a promise of world domination, and the enslavement of the enemies of the Jewish People , which has been interpreted in various ways at various times. The account in the Torah describes the Hebrew race being punished when they, for one reason or another, defect from the worship of Yahweh, whereas obedience towards him fosters collective success and triumph.
Judaism’s code of ethics make clear distinctions between Jews and Gentiles, and applications of this have contributed greatly to the conflict with gentile populations among whom the Jews have been resident, but also served to ensure the survival of the Jewish religion, and the Jews as a distinct ethnic group. While most modern Jews do not adhere to the strictest notions of Gentile inferiority in a literal, superstitious sense, there are numerous examples of this being more common than usually reported.
Criticism of Talmudism
Criticisms of Rabbinic Judaism often focus specifically on the Talmud and its message. Early Christian criticisms of the Talmud were voiced during the Middle Ages during disputations arranged by the Christian church, and this tradition was continued in the 16th to 18th century by authors such as Johannes Pfefferkorn and Johann Eisenmenger, who wrote several books and pamphlets critical of the Talmud.
One of the more prominent systematic critiques of Rabbinic Judaism was formulated by Johann Andreas Eisenmenger in the late 1600s. His Entdecktes Judenthum (Judaism Unmasked ) was based on a precise and correct translation of the Talmud and other Jewish literature, and its purpose was both to warn Christians and to chock Jews into abandoning Talmudism.
Numerous passages in the Talmud speak with obvious contempt for gentiles, and arguments for their inferiority, as Jews to view and treat them in a manner wholly different from their brethren and referring to non-Jews as “cattle” and other names.
Such critique is summarily ignored by apologists of Rabbinic Judaism such as the Anti Defamation League, who commonly dismiss it on account of it being either allegedly "anti-Semitic" or "misinformed". Quotations from the Talmud which implies any form of Jewish supremacism, ethnocentrism or anti-Christianity are consistently described as being “taken out of context.” Some of the statements in the Talmud which have aroused controversy among Christians and others alike include references to non-Jews as cattle, numerous references to Jesus Christ being cursed or boiled in feces and a long series of derogatory remarks about gentiles.
Judaism as a Group Evolutionary Strategy
Professor Kevin MacDonald has argued that Judaism, apart from its purely religious aspect, has functioned as a group evolutionary strategy to ensure Jewish cohesion and survival both before, during and after the diaspora. The hostility towards non-Jews to be observed in the Talmud as well as throughout Jewish history is thus no co-incidence, but an integral part of retaining a separate identity from surrounding populations, and thus maintaining the existence of Jews as a collective. Being a rather small minority the Jews, MacDonald argues, could easily have been absorbed by any number of host populations through intermarriage, but strict regulations and a religious conviction of supremacy prevented this from taking place. This in turn has proved advantageous to Jews in general, while often being to the disadvantage of surrounding peoples.
- A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism As a Group Evolutionary Strategy, With Diaspora Peoples
- Separation and Its Discontents Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism
- The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements
Critics of MacDonald have almost without exception failed to discuss his ideas in a scientific manner, but resorted to slanders of "anti-Semitism" and other ad-hominem attacks.
Rabbinic Judaism is a deceitful racial supremacist pagan heresy, principally centered around the self-worship of an ethnic group who call themselves the Jews. Rabbinic Judaism is based upon the Talmud and its founding document is the Mishnah. It developed as a sect apostasy from the religion of ancient Israel after an oral tradition of their elders was developed while in captivity in Babylon. Its rabbis blabber to this day that the Jews are a "chosen race", exalted above the rest of humanity. They rejected and murdered the Messiah, Jesus Christ, because they believe that such a figure will instead give the Jews all the land of the Gentiles and all the wealth of the world.
Warwickshire masons at synagogue in 2011.
- c.f. Israel Shahak, Jewish History, Jewish Religion: The Weight of Three Thousand Years, pp4-5, 1994, London, Pluto Press ISBN 978-0-7453-0819-7
- Rohling discusses the following issues in the Talmud 1) about injuring of Gentile property 2) harming their lives 3) partiality in cases where Christians come before Jewish judges 4) the application of animals' and beasts' names to Christians by jews 5) about the oath of the Jews 6) about Jewish witnesses 7) the Jews against the Christians in the laws of slaughtering cattle 8) about the flattering and deceiving practiced by Jews Above list form The Babylonian Talmud, Book 10 By Michael L. Rodkinson, p 149
- One page which systematically attempts to defend the Talmud, among other things with the claim that even overtly racist passages has never been interpreted “in a hateful way” can be found here: http://talmud.faithweb.com/articles/intro.html
- MacDonald, K. B. A People That Shall Dwell Alone: Judaism As a Group Evolutionary Strategy, With Diaspora Peoples, (Praeger 1994) ISBN 0-595-22838-0
- MacDonald, K. B. Separation and Its Discontents Toward an Evolutionary Theory of Anti-Semitism, (Praeger 1998) ISBN 0-275-94870-6
- MacDonald, K. B. The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements, (Praeger 1998) ISBN 0-275-96113-3 (Preface online)
- Am ha'aretz
- Ancient Israelite religion
- Jewish Bolshevism
- Jewish ritual murder
- Metzitzah b'peh
- Pulsa diNura
- Judaism at True Orthodox Polemics
- Judaism Discovered: A Study of the Anti-Biblical Religion of Racism, Self-Worship, Superstition and Deceit
- Judaism's Strange Gods ebook (torrent) audiobook (torrent)
- Rogue Judaism at Samson Blinded