We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Jewish intellectual movement
A Jewish intellectual movement is an intellectual movement that originates from a person of Jewish ethnicity or a group of persons predominantly of Jewish ethnicity. A further cause for calling an intellectual movement a Jewish intellectual movement is that the movement, in its early stages before it reaches massive popularity, is predominantly promulgated by people of Jewish ethnicity.
Subversive Jewish intellectual movements?
It has been argued by Kevin MacDonald  that a number of Jewish intellectual and political movements initiated during the 20th century were aimed at weakening the power of the European peoples who early in the 20th century had assumed a dominant position, not only in Europe, but also in the United States, Canada and Australia.
The method followed by Kevin MacDonald in his argument broadly consisted of :
- Find influential movements dominated by Jews,
- Determine whether the Jewish participants in those movements identified as Jews AND thought of their involvement in the movement as advancing specific Jewish interests,
- Try to gauge the influence of these movements on gentile society,
- Try to show how non-Jews responded to these movements.
Movements like Freudianism✡, the New York Intellectuals✡, Boasianism✡, and the Frankfurt School✡☭ were positively identified as such subverting Jewish✡ intellectual movements by Kevin MacDonald , while he did not find evidence in the case of Einsteinism that Einstein himself viewed the content of his writings as furthering ethnic interests , although it should be noted that the book written by Bjerknes✡ in 2006 entitled "The Manufacture and sale of Saint Einstein"  demonstrated the detrimental impact of Einsteinism✡.
Because of the choice of his research topic and his conclusions, some Jews and their fellow travelers have howled out in a shrill screech "anti-Semite!" at MacDonald. For example, at the 2000 conference of the Human Behavior and Evolution Society Kevin MacDonald was "accused of anti-Semitism" by several of the participants..
|“||We need to re-examine what it is we think we know. Freud was a cokehead who molested his own daughter, invented his case histories, and primarily regarded his efforts as key to the Jewish sabotage of the whole world; Einstein stole all his calculations from his wife and then abandoned her while inventing the false science of quantum theory; and Marx simply listened to his rabbi while writing a book about money that failed to mention he was paid by the richest man in the world to keep his name out of it. This twisted trio invented the artificial reality upon which all our activities are now based.||”|
|— John Kaminski|
- MacDonald (1998, 2002) The Culture of Critique, 540 pages. ISBN: 0-7596-7221-0. Page v.
- MacDonald (1998, 2002) The Culture of Critique, 540 pages. ISBN: 0-7596-7221-0. Page v-vi.
- MacDonald (1998, 2002) The Culture of Critique, 540 pages. ISBN: 0-7596-7221-0. Page vii.
- Christopher Jon Bjerknes (2006) The Manufacture and sale of Saint Einstein, 2826 pages
- MacDonald (1998, 2002) The Culture of Critique, 540 pages. ISBN: 0-7596-7221-0. Page viii.