UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
To be expelled from a nation once or twice could just be bad luck, when it becomes three or four, or even five - it starts to appear like a very bad habit.
However, what should be said about 111 expulsions from 91 different countries, as of May 2014? What would that say about the overall behavior of Jews?
Here is the full list, with historical citations, of the Jews being expelled from 91 countries for a grand total of 111 times.
- How could it simply be " sudden outburst of antisemitism so-called " and
- how can the Jews just be "innocent victims" in all of 111 times in a row?
Jews voluntarily fleeing the host country
- Poland under Gomulka (1968) realized the peril of Jewish Bolshevism. Suddenly exposed as criminals, many jews fled Poland immediately.
- Prague Spring in 1968 : Jewish Bolshevism was exposed and jews fled. 
- Sudetenland 1939 : No one wanted the jews from Sudetenland
111 locations of where the Jews have been expelled since the third century.
General Ulysses Grant
Information here about his letters about Jews.
Context to the Jewish Problem
The reasons as to why Jews were kicked out
In most cases, jews infiltrated the areas where honest, hard working people lived, so jews could profit from them. But nobody had asked the jew to come there to begin with. The jews injected themselves into other peoples land and lifes. This often was the core of problems evolving.
There is only one case of a self-reliant jewish settlement with no option of parasitism on the the owners of that land: Argentina. Sure enough, jews soon left Argentina because no one was doing the hard work.
To talk about usury and interest slavery.
Hitler acted in self defence and did what was good for Germany. Jewry had declared war on Germany in 1933 and 1939 (Weizman). So jewry was seen as a terrorist threat like ISIS / ISIL.
To safeguard the Reich, Hitler created various camps for the jews to live and work in. Jews were used to camp life from the Boer war and other earlier conflicts.
Jews often bring social degradation to their host countries, by means of the implementation of liberalism, multiculturalism, feminism, homosexualism, and anti-White propaganda, leading to the breakup of the traditional familial-social order, provoking the resistance of those insufficiently propagandized.
- Leopold Trepper ; Jan Tomas Gross: "Fear: Anti-Semitism in Poland After Auschwitz" - Poles killed 1'600 Jew suspects in the Polish village of Jedwabne in 1941, 1946 action in Kielce in which 37 Jew suspects were taken out for good
- [David Irving]
- "Cyril of Alexandria", Early Church, Retrieved 2011-03-28.
- Natalie A. Schachar. Residents of small Guatemalan town want Jews to leave Times of Israel. May 28, 2014. Accessed June 12, 2014.