We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
Samuel Jared Taylor (b. 1951) of Oakton, Virginia, is an American journalist, former liberal and an advocate of racialist theories to explain the sociological and economic problems associated with non-whites, particularly blacks, in Western countries. Taylor is the editor of American Renaissance, a journal that addresses issues of race, immigration and their impact on societies in which whites co-exist with non-whites. He is the president of the parent organization, New Century Foundation, and a former director of the National Policy Institute, a Washington-based think tank. He is a former member of the advisory board of Occidental Quarterly.
Born to missionary parents in Japan, Taylor lived in that country until he was 16 years old. He graduated from Yale University in 1973 with a Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, and graduated from Paris Institute of Political Studies (Sciences Po) in 1978 with a Master of Arts (postgraduate) in International economics. Taylor speaks fluent English, Japanese and French. In the 1980s, Taylor was West Coast editor of PC Magazine and a consultant before founding the American Renaissance periodical in 1990. Taylor has taught Japanese to summer school students at Harvard University.
Works and views
He is the author of Shadows of the Rising Sun: A Critical View of the Japanese Miracle (1983), which among other things argues the distinctiveness of the Japanese as a race as well as a culture; Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in America (1993), which hypothesizes that multiracialism in the United States is the cause of many of todays social ills; The Tyranny of the New and other Essays (1992); and The Real American Dilemma: Race, Immigration, and the Future of America (1998). He contributed to A Race Against Time: Racial Heresies for the 21st Century, and has contributed to the Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times and National Review.
Taylor contributed to, and supervised preparation of the New Century Foundation publication, The Color of Crime: Race, Crime and Violence in America (1998, 2005), which shows, based on U.S. Department of Justice statistics, that blacks and Hispanics commit violent crimes at considerably higher rates than whites or Asians.
Taylor insists that he espouses a doctrine of race realism. In a 2003 interview with Phil Donahue, Taylor said that Central Americans are organizing en masse and invading the rest of North America. He has described himself as a "racialist" and a "white separatist". Taylor says he is not a white supremacist, whom he defines as one who wishes to rule over others. He claims to be a "yellow supremacist" because he has theorized that East Asian people are the most advanced humans (in evolutionary terms), followed by white people and those of African descent.
Taylor has questioned the capacity of blacks to live successfully in a civilized society. In an article on the chaos in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, Taylor wrote "when blacks are left entirely to their own devices, Western Civilization—any kind of civilization—disappears. And in a crisis, civilization disappears overnight." 
- Shadows of the Rising Sun: A Critical View of the Japanese Miracle (WilliamMorrow & Co., 1983, 336 pp.)
- The Tyranny of the New and Other Essays (Kinseido Publishing, Tokyo, 1992, 89 pp.)
- Paved With Good Intentions: The Failure of Race Relations in Contemporary America (Carroll & Graf, 1992, 416 pp.)
- The Real American Dilemma: Race, Immigration, and the Future of America (New Century Books, 1998, 139 pp.)
- A Race Against Time: Racial Heresies for the 21st Century (New Century Books, 2003, 331 pp.)
- White Identity: Racial Consciousness for the 21st Century (New Century Books, 2011, 340 pp.)
- Articles and Essays contributed to: Wall Street Journal, Los Angeles Times, Chicago Tribune, Baltimore Sun, Washington Star, San Francisco Chronicle, Boston Globe, National Review, Chronicles, Mankind Quarterly, Washington Post, Occidental Quarterly, Journal of Political, Social, and Economic Studies, VDare.com.
College Speaking Engagements
- University of Pennsylvania
- George Mason University
- Temple University Law School
- Hillsdale College
- University of Louisville
- Howard University
- Montclair State College
- Anne Arundel Community College
- John A. Logan Community College
- Eastern Washington State University
- University of Texas
- Vanderbilt University
- Clemson University
- Texas A&M
|“|| As far as the Jewish Question is concerned, I think that whites need to take responsibility for what they do themselves. I think that it's not useful to blame our failure on the machinations of others. People who are constantly talking about and complaining about Jewish influence remind me of blacks who think everything that's ever gone wrong for blacks in the past or ever will go wrong for blacks in the future is because of white racism. I think that blacks need to be responsible for their successes and their own failure, and I think that the whites have to as well.
At the same time, I think that although many Jews are on the wrong side of questions of nationality and questions of race, I think that some Jews are on the right side. And I think that it would be wrong simply to exclude them from the efforts of any kind of racial sanity in this country simply because they're Jews.
- American Renaissance
- Richard Lynn, University professor and researcher in genetic differences among races.
- Race and intelligence
- Race and crime