Every expert and economist agrees: bringing millions of random people from Mexico and Central America to the United States causes trillions of dollars to start raining down from the sky! But the government of El Salvador doesn’t seem to believe. The lengths they are willing to go through just to prevent their own citizens from coming home is hilarious. El Salvadore's foreign minister is now in Qatar begging the oil sheiks to take the 200,000 who lost their TPS status and are marked for deportation off his hands.
Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels
Jörg Lanz von Liebenfels (July 19, 1874 - April 22, 1954) was a Austrian occultist, former Cistercian monk and founder of the Ariosophy movement. He was a friend of student of Guido von List. Lanz von Liebenfels helped found the "Guido-von-List-Gesellschaft" (Guido von List society) in 1905 and in 1907 he founded the "Ordo novi templi" (Order of the New Templars). He published the magazine Ostara, Briefbücherei der Blonden und Mannesrechtler from 1905 till 1930.
He was born on July 19, 1874 in the Penzing district of Vienna in what was then Austria-Hungary, as the son of schoolmaster Johann Lanz and his wife Katharina, née Hoffenreich. His parents were middle class, and his fathers ancestors had been burghers in Vienna since the early 18th century.
Lanz became a monk in the Cistercian order in 1893, assuming the name Georg and living in the Heiligenkreuz monastery. In 1894, he claimed to have been "enlightened" after finding the tombstone of a Knight Templar, and began developing his theories of "blue-blond aryanism" and "lower races". He left the monastery in 1899; although Lanz claimed that this was due to "growing nervousness", the official documents recorded "carnal love" as the reason, something that may have contributed to his later anti-feminism.
In his essay "Theozooly or inheritance of gross aberration sodomites and elektron of the Gods" (1905), Liebenfels explores various scientific theories and ideas current in his time to confirm their theories of race. That same year published an article titled "Antropozoon Bible," in which he argues that in a home, there were two quite distinct and humanities outside of one another. On the one hand, we find the "Children of the Gods" (Teozoa) and on the other hand the "Children of Men" (Antropozoa). The first were the Aryans, with a pure spirituality; other races came from biological evolution of animals. So Liebenfels explained the "adamic fall" as a union of sex with each other. At the root of this fall, the Aryan race could get into miscegenation, losing divine powers, the higher order and paranormal abilities such as telepathy or clairvoyance, among others. The process of racial mixing made these qualities limited to a few descendants of Aryans, which recover Aryan racial purity equivalent to recover the spiritual nature of the early Aryans.
This was outlined in its "Theosofy and Assyrian gods" (1907): "They female animals very beautiful but descendants of others who had no soul or intelligence. They made monsters, evil demons. " Liebenfels asserts that the Atlantis was divided into pure species and bestial, corresponding to the first and the first anthropoid apes anthropomorphic second: "The fatal error of anthropoids, the fifth root of the Aryan race-homo sapiens-had repeatedly been mixed with the descendants of apes. " In this vein, Goodrick-Clarke said that "the consequence of such sins, then institutionalized as satanic cults, was the creation of several mixed racess, threatening the sacred authority of the Aryans." The men-gods original error was similar to that found in Genesis-6, when "the sons of God come down to earth and mate with the daughters of men."
His interest in the latest discoveries, such as X-rays, radioactivity and radio, Liebenfels led him to develop a "scientific theology," in which the gods represented the highest form of life and were possessing special powers and Reception transmission of electrical signals from the bodies located in the pineal and pituitary glands, which then would have been stunted. This regression or reversal, as we have said, stemmed from the union of men with men-gods and beasts-miscegenation.
The figure of Christ was fascinated to Liebenfels, who saw it as a pure Aryan exponent, and interpreting fragments Apochraphal came to say that the powers of which was endowed came from "elektrón divine", a kind of cosmic force electro-which will also be known as vril. The message of salvation of Christ interpreted as a project purification of the Aryan race, which included the necessary destruction of a corrupt world to restore the original Golden Age. With this objective should be to purify and preserve the racial integrity of the Aryan race, as well as launching a great crusade against the threat and the expansion of "demonic races." By adopting a eugenic doctrine, it would in practice to revive the Aryan, the Aryan race in its most extreme original purity.
The magazine was founded in 1905 by Lanz, Ostara (name of the German goddess of Easter spring) took a huge spread in the German countries, reaching runs over 100,000 copies. It appeared in two series, from 1905 to 1917, eighty-nine numbers and published from 1922 to 1927, with twelve more numbers. There are many indications that Hitler read with great interest in his youth and the same Liebenfels asserts that the future Führer then, when I lived in Vienna, was personally in touch with him to get some copies missing in his collection. This publication interested in the issue of religion and race, wrote occult and ideologues who called for revolt against the "subhuman races" and in particular against the Jews, who since the financial power, and enslaving would extort the West and in particular the German nation . Salvation is obtained by the rescue of ancient aryan wisdom which had been spread by ancient civilizations as Hiperbórea and Atlantis.
Ostara offered a hope of redemption conducting a policy providing safeguards to the Aryan race of subhuman races, which would later the ideological basis of eugenics national socialist. In a paragraph of this magazine, Liebenfels states that "the Aryans are the masterpiece of the gods and are endowed with supernatural powers and paranormal, emanating from" centres of power "and" power bodies "that confer absolute supremacy over any other creature. " In his theology, Lanz von Liebenfels also used astrology and defined the history of mankind as a "war between races," whose final eschatological was clearly evident in their horoscopes. From the years 1960 to 1968 planned an invasion of Europe by arias races not to be the harbinger of destruction of the world system. Since then, it would have to develop a racial regeneration. This will be followed by a new millennium guided by a kind of Aryan Church, in which an elite initiated in the secrets of the "aryanism" guide the destiny of the world. The ideal of a caste of "warrior monks" as the Knights Templar, was the antecedent of the Order Black shape later that the SS.
As List, also Joseph Lanz von Liebenfels was influenced by the example of the Knights Templars, as the founder of the Cistercian Order, which had served in his youth, was Bernardo de Claravall, promoter and ideologue of the Order of the Knights Temple. Following its wake, in 1907, founded the Lanz von Liebenfels ONT (Order of the New Temple), located in the castle Burg Werfenstein and 25 December the same year, the winter solstice, flew the banner of the Order with a swastika sun. The aim of this was to promote racial awareness through archaeological and historical research, religious studies and the restoration of the ancient rituals wotánicos. The castle has worked to create an anthropological museum and monument of the Aryan race, which would be completed later by the organization-SS Ahnenerbe. For Liebenfels, rebuild the Order of the Temple was tantamount to creating a brotherhood worthy of receiving the Holy Grail in custody. What was the Holy Grail for ariósofos?: An energy accumulator, which issued the "electron of the gods", aimed at maintaining its powers above and transcendent.
The O.N.T. Was divided into various degrees: priest, Prior cofrade and others who differed by symbols sewn in their robes. Despite its elitist nature, his ideas were widespread in Germany and Austria, especially after the development teozoológica Christian, in which the Grail was assimilated to "elektrón", the divine power of the Aryans. The theories of racial Lanz von Liebenfels are based on his idea of regeneration and recovery of the Aryan race.
- Katholizismus wider Jesuitismus ("Catholicism versus Jesuitism"), Frankfurt, 1903
- Anthropozoon biblicum, in Vjschr. für Bibelkunde 1, 1903/1904
- Zur Theologie der gotischen Bibel ("Regarding the Theology of the Gothic Bible") in Vjschr. für Bibelkunde 1, 1903/1904
- Theozoologie oder die Kunde von den Sodoms-Äfflingen und dem Götter-Elektron ("Theozoology or the account of the Sodomite Apelings and the Divine Electron"), Vienna, (1905)
- Das Breve "Dominus ac redemptor noster", Frankfurt, 1905
- Der Taxilschwindel. Ein welthistorischer Ulk, Frankfurt, 1905
- Ostara (magazine), 89 issues, Rodaun and Mödling, 1905-1917 (38 issues were republished in Vienna between 1926 and 1931)
- Kraus und das Rassenproblem ("Kraus and the race problem"), in Der Brenner 4, 1913/1914
- Weltende und Weltwende, ("World's End and World's Turn"), Lorch, 1923
- Grundriss der ariosophischen Geheimlehre ("Outline of the Aryosophic Secret Teachings"), Oestrich, 1925
- Der Weltkrieg als Rassenkampf der Dunklen gegen die Blonden ("The World War as a Race Fight Between the Dark and the Blondes"), Vienna, 1927
- Bibliomystikon oder die Geheimbibel der Eingeweihten ("Bibliomystikon or the secret bible of the initiated"), 10 volumes, Pforzheim and elsewhere, 1929 - 1934
- Praktisch-empirisches Handbuch der ariosophischen Astrologie ("Practical-empirical Handbook of Aryosophic Astrology"), Düsseldorf, 1926 - 1934
- For a relatively unbiased account of Lanz see Nicholas Goodrick-Clarke's The Occult Roots of Nazism p. 90-122.
- Joachim C. Fest, Hitler, p. 169f, 175f
- Ekkehard Hieronimus: Lanz von Liebenfels. Eine Biographie, Toppenstedt, 1991
- Anton Maegerle, Peter Paul Heller: Thule. Vom völkischen Okkultismus bis zur Neuen Rechten, Stuttgart, 1995.
- Wilfried Daim: Der Mann, der Hitler die Ideen gab, 1. Edition 1957, 2. rev. ed. 1985, 3.rev.ed.1994
Works of Lanz von Liebenfels online
- Complete text of Lanz von Liebenfels' Theozoology or the science of the Sodomite Apelings and the Divine Electron in English at archive.org
- Complete text of Lanz von Liebenfels' Theozoology or the science of the Sodomite Apelings and the Divine Electron in German at archive.org
- Das Buch des Psalmen Teutch "The Book of the Teutonic Psalms" by Lanz von Liebenfels at archive.org. In German