UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Ivor Benson (September 1907 - January 1993) was a well-known South African journalist who began his career on Fleet Street, London. In South Africa he became chief assistant editor of The Rand Daily Mail, and became particularly well known in 1963 as a news commentator for Radio South Africa.
Benson was then employed as information adviser to the White-ruled Rhodesian government, under Ian Smith. Benson was also an incisive author of conspiratorial books and booklets, such as This Worldwide Conspiracy, linking capitalism and communism with the assault on White rule in Africa. Benson was an associate of Douglas Reed and wrote a preface to The Controversy of Zion.
His book “The Zionist Factor – The Jewish Impact on Twentieth Century History”  includes (especially in Chapter 8) well documented sources by which he alleges in favor of a dissident and hitherto neglected thesis that the Cold War was a farce and that since the foundation of Israel until the Six-Day War, Russia as well as the United States were working hand-in-glove with the Zionists. – Accordingly, there arises the suspicion that Jewish guided ideology still holds power over both of these countries. Renowned KGB propagandist defector to the West as a Soviet dissident during the Cold War; Yuri Bezmenov, also alleged that the USSR and the USA were working together during the Cold War, including corporations and government, of which he said in the 80s in an interview with G. Edward Griffin of the John Birch Society. Albeit, he primarily criticized the "Liberal"-communists (Cultural Marxists), the USSR, and advocated Americanism, or "American patriotism" as he calls it, against Communism and the USSR. – However, Americanism is typical of Cold War anti-Communism, hence to designate this is really entangled by the general Jewish/Zionist-induced confused national identity of the Americans.
- Know Your Enemy (1963)
- The Press and Public Opinion (1963)
- News and Newspapers (1963)
- The Problem of an Unfree Press (1965)
- The Opinion Makers (1967)
- A Message from Southern Africa (1972)
- This Worldwide Conspiracy (1972)
- Behind Communism in Africa (1975)
- Rhodesia and South Africa: The Moment of Truth (1977)
- Undeclared War: The Struggle for Africa (1978)
- The Battle for South Africa (1979)
- A Time to Speak (1980)
- Truth Out of Africa (1982)
- The Middle East Riddle Unwrapped (1984)
- The Future for Southern Africa (1985)
- The Zionist Factor: The Jewish Impact on 20th Century History (1986)
- This Age of Conflict: The Source and Technology of Illegitimate Power (1988)
- Lineage of South African Nationalist organizations and individuals
- South African Broadcasting Corporation
- Australian League of Rights
- Dolphin Press