UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
|Republic of India|
Area controlled by India shown in dark green;
claimed but uncontrolled regions shown in light green.
|Recognised regional languages|
|Ram Nath Kovind|
|Legislature||Parliament of India|
|Rajya Sabha (Council of States)|
|Lok Sabha (House of the People)|
|Independence from the United Kingdom|
|15 August 1947|
|26 January 1950|
|3,287,263 km2 (1,269,219 sq mi) (7th)|
• Water (%)
• 2016 estimate
• 2011 census
|GDP (PPP)||2018 estimate|
|$10.339 trillion (3rd)|
• Per capita
|GDP (nominal)||2018 estimate|
|$2.654 trillion (7th)|
• Per capita
medium · 79th
medium · 131st
|Currency||Indian rupee (₹) (INR)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+05:30)|
|DST is not observed|
|Drives on the||left|
|ISO 3166 code||IN|
India (Hindi: भारत Bhārat), officially the Republic of India (Hindi: भारत गणराज्य Bhārat Gaṇarājya), is a designated country in South Asia.
India itself originally had people living in the southern tip by the ocean who were of Australoid descent (the Dravidian people) and worshipped a traditional polytheistic religion rather than Hinduism. The Yamna culture in Eastern Europe spread out carrying the Indo-European language and its beliefs such as reincarnation across Eurasia stretching from Ireland all the way to northern India. These white people founded the Vedic culture and nation in India around 1800BC. They needed labor so they went south and brought in these Dravidian peoples.
"All the four major morphological types—Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Australoid and Negrito are present in the Indian population (Malhotra 1978). The Caucasoid and Mongoloid populations are mainly concentrated in the north and northeastern parts of the country. The Australoids are mostly conﬁned to the central, western and southern India, while the Negritos are restricted only to the Andaman Islands (Cavalli Sforza et al. 1994)." - Indian Genome Variation Consortium (2005). A Project Overview. Human Genetics 118 (1): 1–11.
Regarding the exact racial composition of India, Carleton Coon admitted, "[T]he racial history of southern Asia has not yet been thoroughly worked out, and it is too early to postulate what these relationships may be...[I] shall leave the problems of Indian physical anthropology in the competent hands of Guha and of Bowles" (1939, p. 2).
Cavilla-Sforza notes: "[T]he Caucasoids are mainly fair-skinned peoples, but this group also includes the southern Indians, who live in tropical areas and show signs of a marked darkening in skin pigmentation, although their facial and body traits are Caucasoid rather than African or Australian." - The Great Human Diasporas, 1995, p. 119-120
Anthropological paper: 
India was invaded by Indo-Europeans in ancient times. They established a caste system which is still holding. Genetic evidence shows that the upper classes are of more European (sometimes called Aryan) in origin than lower classes. The Castes are divided in to five: Brahmins or the priests, Kshatriyas or the martial race, Vaishyas or the merchants, Sudras or the farmers and Dalits or the untouchables / outcastes.
During British rule
The British came into India in the 1600s. The British government was not officially involved, just companies (mainly The East India Company), until the first uprising in 1857. Before the British came, there was heavy slavery, a bad economy, and Muslims ruled India, persecuting native Indian religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism, Sikhism, Jainism, and so on.
During the time of British colonialism in India:
- The British worked to stop slavery.
- The British revitalized India's economy.
- The British freed India from religious persecution and allowed India to be the land of religious freedom it is today. Without the British, it is possible Hinduism, Sikhism, and Jainism would have become extinct.
- The British established the framework for India's justice system, civil service, loyal army and efficient police force.
- The British built railways, roads, canals, mines, sewers, plantations and the establishment of English law and language.
- The British built great cities including Bombay, Calcutta and Madras
- The British founded some of the finest universities and museums in India.
- The British protected wildlife and ancient buildings, such as the Taj Mahal.
- Allowed India to inherit political stability after the British left.
India held weak non-violent protests against foreign control. Palestinians tried those in Israel and Israeli Jews would just wipe them all out with white phosphorus and then spray The Skunk all around their family's homes. When people in white countries protest being controlled by Israel and Jews, they're heavily persecuted, banned from employment, imprisoned, family harassed, etc. But the British they were so nice, they caved to pressure and let the Indians have full control of their country in 1947.
The British wanting to leave India in a good state tried to help separate the war between Muslims and non-Muslims by setting off Pakistan and Bangladesh for Muslims, and India for the rest. The reason for this is because multiculturalism leads to wars and violence. In contrast, monoculturalism helps people get along in a community. (These facts of multiculturalism and monoculturalism are observable today as Jews and cultural Marxists force multiculturalism as a form of genocide.)
As thanks helping India, propaganda falsely describes the British as treating them horribly.
Since the British have left India, slavery has returned, particularly child slavery. However India remains a land of religious freedom and without the British, The Dalai Lama would not have had a place to flee to when China invaded Tibet.
In the 21st century, India has become the world's fourth largest economy in purchasing power and the twelfth largest economy at market exchange rates. India currently battles high levels of poverty and illiteracy, persistent malnutrition, and environmental degradation. As the overpopulation grows, hygiene and waste disposal are two major problems facing India. For waste disposal, 20% of the population practices open defecation exclusively and around 60% of India's population defecates in the open nonexclusively, about 500 – 600 million people. India's government has created campaigns with mascots, awareness drives, etc. to try to curb this problem. The government has built latrines all over the countryside, but the people don't use them even though 600,000 a year in India die from disease over it, though the death rate is nothing compared to the extreme birth rate. There have been cases in rural villages where the government builds them toilets and the Indian villagers destroy the toilets because they prefer to poop in open fields.
- Almost 28 million school children across India do not have access to school toilet facilities.
- Globally, India has the largest number of people, close to 594 million which is 48 percent of population in India practices open defecation.
- The total weight of excreta being open defecated daily in India is 65 million kg per day.
UNICEF even has made silly videos like the one below. They've included a website poo2loo.com and a Twitter hashtag #poo2loo. This shows shocking cultural differences. This is the Microsoft new employee orientation video since most of their workers are from India. There is a whole channel of videos #poo2loo #opendefecation at https://www.youtube.com/user/takepoo2loo/videos with even more videos!
This campaign has encouraged a negative view on Indians. While the hygiene issue is simply Indians complaining about other Indians much like white people complain about people of their own race being cucks and wiggers, people in other continents are confused about the campaign. So now people in the USA ask why do corporations feel the need to import MORE of these people on the illegal H1B visa scam into the USA? These people can't even defecate correctly, much less build an autopilot system for a commercial airline. Now you know why there's always brown stuff smeared on the toilet seat at work. There's even an internet meme referring to Indians as "poo loos". However firstly, the ones who do practice open defecation do not defecate everywhere, but rather there are “designated shitting streets” where people go so the feces is not everywhere. Also most of the Indians who don't practice open defecation strongly oppose the practice. One woman called off a marriage because her husband failed to get a toilet built at his home.
Open defecation is life-threatening, for instance:
- Indian man poops outdoors near bear then takes selfie. Bear attacks man. A dog tries to save him and fails. Man died.
Under self-rule, the gap between rich and poor is vastly higher than British rule. While the majority of its rapidily reproducing poor live in squallor, the rich will be living in "Smart" Cities.
India has an ice cream cone named after Hitler, which while fine in India due to lack of "Holocaust education", sparked outrage in the brainwashed masses of Germany in May 2015: How dare Indians honor the man who fought to help the German people?! The Hitler ice cream cones had been only a brief thing in 2014 and done with. It had been named after the company owner, who was nicknamed Hitler for being "short-tempered and strict".
In 2006, there was outrage over a restaurant in Mumbai named Hitler's Cr卐ss with a circle around the 卐 symbol to make it the word cross. India also has Hitler comic books and clothing stores; the clothing store had regular clothing though.
- National Informatics Centre 2005.
- "National Symbols | National Portal of India". India.gov.in. Archived from the original on 4 February 2017. Retrieved 1 March 2017.
The National Anthem of India Jana Gana Mana, composed originally in Bengali by Rabindranath Tagore, was adopted in its Hindi version by the Constituent Assembly as the National Anthem of India on 24 January 1950.
- Wolpert 2003, p. 1.
- "[...] Jana Gana Mana is the National Anthem of India, subject to such alterations in the words as the Government may authorise as occasion arises; and the song Vande Mataram, which has played a historic part in the struggle for Indian freedom, shall be honoured equally with Jana Gana Mana and shall have equal status with it." (Constituent Assembly of India 1950).
- Ministry of Home Affairs 1960.
- "Profile | National Portal of India". India.gov.in. Archived from the original on 30 August 2013. Retrieved 23 August 2013.
- Hindi in the Devanagari script is the official language of the Union. English is an additional official language for government work alongside Hindi. States and union territories can have a different official language of their own other than Hindi or English.
- "Constitutional Provisions – Official Language Related Part-17 Of The Constitution Of India". National Informatics Centre (in Hindi). Archived from the original on 8 November 2016. Retrieved 1 December 2017.
- "Report of the Commissioner for linguistic minorities: 50th report (July 2012 to June 2013)" (PDF). Commissioner for Linguistic Minorities, Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India. Archived from the original (PDF) on 8 July 2016. Retrieved 26 December 2014.
- "Preamble of the Constitution of India" (PDF). Ministry of Law & Justice. Archived from the original (PDF) on 9 October 2017. Retrieved 27 September 2017.
- "The country's exact size is subject to debate because some borders are disputed. The Indian government lists the total area as 3,287,260 km2 (1,269,220 sq mi) and the total land area as 3,060,500 km2 (1,181,700 sq mi); the United Nations lists the total area as 3,287,263 km2 (1,269,219 sq mi) and total land area as 2,973,190 km2 (1,147,960 sq mi)." (Library of Congress 2004).
- "World Population Prospects: The 2017 Revision". ESA.UN.org (custom data acquired via website). United Nations Department of Economic and Social Affairs, Population Division. Retrieved 10 September 2017.
- "Population Enumeration Data (Final Population)". Census of India. Archived from the original on 22 May 2016. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "A – 2 DECADAL VARIATION IN POPULATION SINCE 1901" (PDF). Census of India. Archived (PDF) from the original on 30 April 2016. Retrieved 17 June 2016.
- "World Economic Outlook Database, October 2017 – Report for Selected Countries and Subjects". International Monetary Fund (IMF). Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 1 October 2017.
- "Income Gini coefficient". United Nations Development Program. Archived from the original on 23 July 2010. Retrieved 14 January 2017.
- "Human Development Report 2016 Summary" (PDF). The United Nations. Archived (PDF) from the original on 22 March 2017. Retrieved 21 March 2017.
- DNA confirms coastal trek to Australia
- e.g. Encyclopedia of Indo-European Culture, s.v. "Indo-Iranian languages", p. 306.
Bamshad, Michael (June 2001). "Genetic Evidence on the Origins of Indian Caste Populations". Gnome Research. 11 (6): 994–1004. doi:10.1101/gr.GR-1733RR. PMC . PMID 11381027. Retrieved 2007-09-09. Unknown parameter
- Can Mr. Poo stop public defecation in India?
- Why do millions of Indians defecate in the open?
- India: Body Wash Company Wants to to Brush Your Teeth with Urine, Clean Yourself with Poop. Ah, India. Never change.
- Professor Who Claimed Women Wearing Jeans Give Birth to Tranny Kids Now Facing Legal Consequences -- This certainly makes more sense than the homofairy sneaking into little boy’s rooms and sprinkling faggot dust on them. We used to ban women from wearing pants, and we also didn’t have any trannys running around. People also were generally not as degenerate or overall pricks. When that was the norm, we didn’t have so many autistic kids. Who was hurt by his statement? He wasn’t demanding women who wear pants get beaten or locked in a pillory in the town square, he was just trying to warn them of the dangers of wearing pants.