"Clearly Vladimir Putin and the Russian government hacked the Alabama Senate special election. Since an equivalent amount of evidence exists to prove Russian hacking in both the 2016 General Election and the Alabama Senate Election - we rightfully demand a special prosecutor!" -- Stefan Molyneux
Israeli Secret Intelligence Service
|Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant|
| Participant in the Iraq War (2003–2011), Iraqi insurgency, Syrian Civil War, Iraqi Civil War, Second Libyan Civil War, Boko Haram insurgency, War in North-West Pakistan, War in Afghanistan, Yemeni Civil War, and other conflicts
Black Standard flag
|Groups||* Libyan Province|
|Leaders|| * Leader: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
|Headquarters|| Al-Raqqah, Syria|
(de facto capital)
| Area of
Areas of control as of September 16, 2016, in the Iraqi, Syrian, and Lebanese conflicts.
|Strength|| Inside Syria and Iraq|
|Originated as||Jama'at al-Tawhid wal-Jihad (1999)|
Dan Raviv and Yossi Melman revealed in their book The Complete History of Israel's Intelligence Community and in a 1990 interview on C-SPAN by Ryan Lamb that since Mossad simply is Hebrew for institute, they call themselves in English, "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service".
Later in the 2010s, Israel and the USA were funding foreign mercenaries for the War in Syria. The controlled mainstream media followed the US-Israeli propaganda line that it was a "civil war" in Syria but actually it was a fake revolution by a foreign group. These paid foreign mercenaries were originally called "rebels" but on June 2014, they took the name Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS, pronounced eye-siss). Using Mossad's codename in English, this let all the ZOG nations know that they should support this group.
This group also has several other names: The Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL, pronounced eye-sill) and Daesh (داعش dāʿish), which comes from its Arabic name ad-Dawlah al-Islāmiyah fī 'l-ʿIrāq wa-sh-Shām (الدولة الإسلامية في العراق والشام)..
The group's members are largely unaware that Israel is using them as a cat's paw since the US public was too anti-war to support the US doing another full out invasion in Syria like they did in Iraq and Afghanistan. This group's members believe it is a Salafi jihadist militant group that follows an Islamic fundamentalist, Wahhabi doctrine of Sunni Islam.
- 1 Formation
- 2 Connections to France
- 3 Connections to Israel
- 4 Connections to the USA
- 5 Connections to Saudi Arabia
- 6 Connections to Turkey
- 7 Connections to the UK
- 8 History
- 9 ISIS is a mix of fake Muslims and sinful Muslims
- 10 Punishments
- 11 See also
- 12 Quotes
- 13 Videos
- 14 References
- 15 External links
ISIS is a mercenary group first mentioned in the press during the 2013 War on Syria who were referred to as "Syrian rebels" to whom the USA and Israel funded and US politicians such as John McCain personally met with to show support even though they knew the "rebels" (who were all from outside of Syria) had ties to Al-Qaeda (a group created by the CIA). After massive funding, the group grew, coined a name for itself, and claimed itself to be a jihadist group with religious authority over all Muslims across the world and has conned many Muslims into joining them. They coined a name for themselves and announced themselves to the world first as ISIL, then as ISIS, though they have had other names.
The group itself wants to destabilize all countries around Israel, but not attack Israel who offers it massive support. ISIS also opposes Hamas and congratulated Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on his re-election.
After supporting the group in Syria for years, only after the group opposed US interests did Barack Obama finally oppose it. While Obama says ISIS is a major threat, Israel says fighting ISIS is a "big mistake" and Netanyahu says the US should focus on Iran instead.
Connections to France
France's military has been bombing Syrian civilians, including schools and hospitals, to support ISIS and to do ethnic cleansing of Syrians. France then lies and pretends they're attacking ISIS and accuses others of bombing civilians, which is what they are doing.
Connections to Israel
There have been conspiracy theories that it is a puppet of Israel and Egyptian TV has even broadcast its nickname "Israeli Secret Intelligence Service". In a report released by the United Nations, it has found credible ties between the Israeli Defense Forces and ISIS going back to at least 2013. This story is completely blacked out in the US, UK, Australian, and Canadian media.
Since May of 2013, the IDF has been maintaining regular contact with ISIS and even providing medical care to the ISIS branches in Syria. The Syrian army has also repeatedly seized huge quantities of Israeli-made weapons and advanced military equipment in the hands of the foreign backed militants (ISIS) in Syria, though Israel also simply gives them weapons too. Israel has even attacked Syrian forces to back up ISIS in Syria. Israel itself doesn't want to fight ISIS and says the USA fighting ISIS is a "big mistake".
In a February 5, 2015 interview, Sultan Abu Al-Einein has described ISIS's conduct as an extension of the Zionist enterprise. He also said they have not shot and killed a single Israeli. Later on March 11, 2015 it was reported that ISIS has killed an Israeli who confessed in a video released by ISIS that he was recuited and trained by the Mossad. Moreoever, senior aide to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Alexander Prokhanov, has stated Mossad trains ISIS.
ISIS opposes Hamas and ISIS congratulated Benjamin Netanyahu on his re-election. Netanyahu says Iran is a bigger threat than ISIS. In Syria, they have beheaded Palestinian refugees who have fled the Zionist occupation.
Israel has been rescuing wounded ISIS fighters so they can continue fighting for Israel.
Israel is the main buyer of ISIS oil!
September 2016, the Jewish leaders of France, the same ones behind pushing all the demographic genocide of the native French, voiced concern over how many of the Jews in France were joining ISIS. Some of it seems to actually be real converts though, as ISIS tends to seduce young women to join them and then discards these women as suicide bombers. For instance, the 15-year-old daughter of a Jewish doctor wrote that "all the Jews must be killed" after converting.
Israeli Jews have actually joined ISIS.
Connections to the USA
The United States mainstream media has a full blackout on the fact that when the US says they're going to fight ISIS, they are actually violating international law by invading a sovereign nation against the will of its legal ruler, who is Bashir al-Assad. Assad was initially okay with the US bombing ISIS, but then came out and said they were lying and not actually bombing ISIS. Russian intelligence also found that the USA was just bombing random spots in the desert instead of ISIS.
ISIS was the Syrian rebels that the USA was supporting in the Syrian Civil War, in hopes to destabilize Syria to aid their ally Israel. US politicians such as John McCain even met with them. Since 2013, it's been known that the CIA even personally delivered arms to them. July 2017 when President Donald Trump stopped this CIA program, The Washington Post claimed it was a "secret" program when anyone who reads alternative media already knew about it. The CIA was not just arming ISIS but also paying their salaries!
From September 2014 through March 2015, the US has launched airstrikes in Syria against ISIL, the same group they had supported a year before. These airstrikes have killed over 66 innocent civilians.
While the US is engaging in a psychological warfare campaign to discourage people from joining ISIS, it is attacking the forces fighting ISIS, arming ISIS. When the US arms ISIS, they call them "moderates".
With Russia's help, the USA agreed to a ceasefire early September 2016. The USA had been illegally bombing Syria's government to support ISIS for years. The USA couldn't keep the ceasefire up for more than about a week and just continued bombing Syrian military bases to support ISIS. The US government just won't stop their illegal war crimes. The US bombings in Syria are illegal under international law because they are not sanctioned by the Syrian government or its citizens. These bombings mainly kill native Syrian civilians, including children.
American media scare
Since Obama's public condemnation of ISIS, the United Nations Security Council, the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Indonesia and Saudi Arabia, and Western media have described it as a terrorist group instead of "the rebels in Syria".
Although the mainstream media scaremongers Americans about ISIS, in reality illegal aliens kill far more Americans than ISIS--they kill thousands a day while ISIS kills a few a month. If you don't want to get killed by ISIS, don't go to Syria. But in the USA, if people don't want to be killed by Mexicans, there's not much they can do except flee their country. Although ISIS does videotapings of beheadings to show it off, it was Mexico who first pioneered it and invented it.
The Pentagon is behind many of those ISIS videos that Americans see. Since it's illegal for them to directly make them, they paid $540 million to UK firm, Bell Pottinger, to make these and similar propaganda from 2007 trhough 2011.
Obama admits he trained ISIS
As I’ve said before, this aspect of our strategy was moving too slowly. But the fall of Ramadi has galvanized the Iraqi government. So, with the additional steps I ordered last month, we’re speeding up training of ISIL forces, including volunteers from Sunni tribes in Anbar Province.
Connections to Saudi Arabia
Former US Senate candidate Mark Dankof said that not only is it connected to the USA and Israel, but also to Saudi Arabia. All three countries are allies. However, Saudi Arabia is not funding ISIS.
Connections to Turkey
Turkey is the second largest buyer of ISIS oil after Israel.
Whenever an enemy of ISIS makes a gain in fighting ISIS, Turkey attacks the enemy of ISIS.
Connections to the UK
The group, in its original form, was composed of and supported by a variety of Sunni insurgent groups, including its predecessor organizations, the Mujahideen Shura Council, the Islamic State of Iraq (ISI) and Al-Qaeda in Iraq (AQI), the insurgent groups Jaysh al-Fatiheen, Jund al-Sahaba, Katbiyan Ansar Al-Tawhid wal Sunnah and Jeish al-Taiifa al-Mansoura, and a number of Iraqi tribes that profess Sunni Islam.
ISIS was first mentioned in the press during the 2013 War on Syria who were referred to as "Syrian rebels" to whom the USA and Israel funded and US politicians such as John McCain personally met with to show support even though they knew the "rebels" (who were all from outside of Syria) had ties to Al-Qaeda (a group created by the CIA). ISIS grew significantly as an organization because they were the Syrian "rebels" who were funded by the USA in the Syrian Civil War. At the height of the Iraq War, its forerunners enjoyed a significant presence in the Iraqi governorates of Al Anbar, Ninawa, Kirkuk, most of Salah ad Din, parts of Babil, Diyala and Baghdad, and claimed Baqubah as a capital city. In the ongoing Syrian Civil War, ISIS has a large presence in the Syrian governorates of Ar-Raqqah, Idlib and Aleppo.
ISIS is known for its harsh religious extremism and its brutal violence, which is directed at Shia Muslims and Christians in particular. It has at least 4,000 fighters in its ranks in Iraq who, in addition to attacks on government and military targets, have claimed responsibility for attacks that have killed thousands of civilians. ISIS had close links with al-Qaeda (a group created by the CIA) until 2014, but in February of that year, after an eight-month power struggle, al-Qaeda cut all ties with the group, reportedly for its brutality and "notorious intractability". A caliphate was proclaimed on 29 June 2014, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi—now known as Amir al-Mu'minin Caliph Ibrahim—was named as its caliph, and the group was renamed the Islamic State.
In 2013, US troops also posted photos of themselves online holding up signs stating they would not fight on the same side as terrorists in Syria that the US was arming.
ISIS claims it will conquer and destabilize all the lands around Israel, but not Israel itself. Only after finishing off and weakening Israel's opponents will it attack Israel. This includes Hamas--ISIS wants to eliminate the Palestinian nation.
ISIS did not step in to stop the Gaza Holocaust of 2014. Although a leader claimed it was going into Gaza to help the Palestinians, ISIS did nothing to help them done. ISIS also also targets Middle Eastern minority ethinic groups such as the Yazadi people. Seeing as it is based right outside of Israel, it is suspicious that a "Muslim extremist" group would spend its time killing other Muslims, Christians and Yazidi.
At one point ISIS announced it would reconquer Spain, however it has taken no action toward this. After beheading Coptic Christians from Egypt, they threatened to conquer Rome. ISIS official Abu Muhammad Al-’Adnani has made threats to blow up Big Ben, The White House, and The Eiffel Tower. But doing that won't destabilize the countries around Israel, so it's another idle threat. ISIS has also threatened to flood Europe with migrant boat people but that has been going on long before ISIS so they are just claiming credit for the work of people in Europe's government as well as the invasive nature of the migrants. The illegal immigrant boat migrants by the way are not from Libya--that is a lie of the news media--as evidenced from their appearance, they are from deep down within Subsaharan Africa.
Much of their activities has been public executions, such as of Mossad agents. When they kidnapped and executed journalist James Foley, they first held him for ransom, but the US government threatened them with criminal action if they tried to raise a ransom.
While ISIS has actually executed people, in 2014 and 2015, ISIS has been using professional editing, positional audio and carefully planned multi-cam shots to stage fake executions to get an emotional response from people. Many times their video executions have evidence of being staged.
In February 2015, ISIS openly announced it would use mass immigration to conquer Europe. During that same month around the 26th, they broke into museum in Mosul where they used drills and sledgehammers to annihilate a series of 3,000-year-old statues. Many of the statues and cities destroyed by ISIS were built by European civilizations, the Greeks and the Romans, but had been preserved by Saddam Hussein and remained safe until ISIS came.
The following story that is not trustworthy was reported in the media: "In early 2015, during their fight with the Kurds, they captured one man. The man's elderly mother came and begged ISIS to be able to see her son. ISIS said she must have traveled a long way and ask her to sit down. They served her tea, cooked meat, rice and soup. After she finished the meat, they laughed and said, "You've just eaten him."" The source for this unbelievable horror story is the Daily Mail and the person who told this horror story to the Daily Mail is Yasir Abdulla, who is described as a "British fighter" by the Daily Mail. Yasir Abdulla has admitted his involvement in the murdering of ISIS members in Iraq and he is not ashamed of his bestial behaviour: he even poses for a photograph with one of his victims. This shows Yasir Abdulla hates ISIS and it is therefore likely that he invented the horror story to discredit ISIS.
ISIS also is fine with capturing prepubescent girls and using them as sex slaves.
In December 2014, ISIS has hacked New Mexico's largest newspaper, the Albuquerque Journal and defaced it. January 2015, ISIS or sympathizers hacked social media accounts of employees for the U.S. military’s Central Command and defaced them.
IS claimed full responsibility of the series of terror attacks in Paris, France in November 13 2015. Killing at least 120 people. French President Hollande claimed the attacks to be an "act of war".
ISIS is a mix of fake Muslims and sinful Muslims
In Islam, sex outside of marriage is forbidden (Haram!) and called zina. However like many of the Muslims in Europe (especially Sweden), ISIS soldiers do not abide by this law and instead they gang-rape women. ISIS is the worst. ISIS captures women and then uses them as sex slaves where they pass them around from man to man. This practice has even spread AIDS around the troops after a soldier caught it from a blood transfusion, infected several women including a 15-year-old Yazidi girl kept as a sex slave. Then several ISIS men got it from taking turns raping the 15-year-old Yazidi sex slave girl.
ISIS is full of homosexuals.
Islam normally slightly opposes dogs as pets but allows dogs for work. But Islam has no issue with pigeons and a cat is fine too. ISIS though has banned both cats and pigeons. ISIS has gone door-to-door and killing anyone's pet cats they find. One punishment for having pigeons or cats is imprisonment and flogging.
ISIS has, at times, forced people to convert to Islam and then afterward beheaded them. The people in ISIS are a mix of fake Muslims and tricked Muslims. ISIS is a puppet of Israel and the leaders of ISIS are Crypto-Jews. While real Muslims do force people to convert to Islam all the time, they don't kill them afterward.
- And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
|Crime||Islamic state punishment||Saudi Arabia punishment|
the Prophet, religion)
|80 lashes||At discretion of the judge|
|Adultery (if married)||Death by stoning||Death by stoning|
|Adultery (if not married)||100 lashes and exile for a year||100 lashes|
|Stealing||Amputation of hand||Amputation of right hand|
|Banditry (theft)||Amputation of hand and foot||Amputation of hand and foot|
|Banditry (murder and theft)||Crucifixion||Death|
Note that ISIS doesn't punish its soldiers for raping little girls, which is by definition adultery. ISIS also likes to execute people by locking groups in cages and drowning them on video.
In the days leading up to July Fourth weekend, Americans were hysterically warned about an ISIS attack in the United States. Congressman Peter King, for example, somberly advised Fox News viewers that "this is the most concerned I've seen the FBI and Homeland Security" since 9/11. And, once again, the weekend came and went without anyone in America being killed by ISIS, but a lot of people being killed by immigrants -- legal, illegal, second generation and anchor babies. There's no way to know exactly how many Americans were killed July Fourth weekend as a result of the country's immigration policies, because the media don't trust us with the truth.
- "Isis flag: What do the words mean and what are its origins?". The Independent. 7 July 2015.
- "Al-Qaeda disavows ISIS militants in Syria". BBC News. 3 February 2014. Retrieved 3 February 2014.
- "Islamic State". Australian National Security. Australian Government. Retrieved 22 July 2014.
- "The Islamic State". Mapping Militant Organizations. Stanford University. 23 January 2015. Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- (November 2014) Islamic State: The Changing Face of Modern Jihadism. Quilliam Foundation. (Report). Retrieved 23 April 2015.
- Crooke, Alastair (5 September 2014). "You Can't Understand ISIS If You Don't Know the History of Wahhabism in Saudi Arabia". The Huffington Post.
- Kirkpatrick, David (24 September 2014). "ISIS Harsh Brand of Islam Is Rooted in Austere Saudi Creed". The New York Times. Retrieved 6 May 2015.
- Rubin, Alissa J. (5 July 2014). "Militant Leader in Rare Appearance in Iraq". The New York Times. Retrieved 6 July 2014.
- Al-Tamimi, Aymenn Jawad. "An Account of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi & Islamic State Succession Lines".
- "Abd al-Rahman Mustafa al-Qaduli". Rewards for Justice. U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security. 5 May 2015. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Schmidt, Michael (25 March 2016). "A Top ISIS Leader Is Killed in an Airstrike, the Pentagon Says". The New York Times. Retrieved 26 March 2016.
- "Islamic State Spreads in North Africa in Attacks Ignored by West".
- Jawad Al-Tamimi, Aymenn (January 2016) An Account of Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi & Islamic State Succession Lines. Aymenn Jawad Al-Tamimi's Blog. (Report). Retrieved 8 May 2016.
- "ISIS Leadership". Frontline. PBS. 2015. Retrieved 14 August 2015.
- Lister, Charles (2014) Islamic State Senior Leadership: Who's Who. Brookings Institution. (Report). Retrieved 11 May 2015.
- "Here's What We Know About the 'Caliph' of the New Islamic State". Business Insider. Agence France-Presse. 29 June 2014. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- "ISIS Spokesman Declares Caliphate, Rebrands Group as Islamic State". SITE Intelligence Group. 29 June 2014. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- Pentagon Confirms U.S. Strike in Syria Killed ISIL Leader 12 September 2016
- Islamic State says top commander is dead; Pentagon unsure Stars and Stripes (14 July 2016)
- "Isis has confirmed the death of hugely popular 'minister of war' Omar al-Shishani". The Independent. 13 July 2016.
- "U.S. confirms death of ISIS operative Omar al-Shishani". CNN. 14 March 2016. Retrieved 14 March 2016. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "confirmation" defined multiple times with different content
- "Tarkhan Tayumurazovich Batirashvili". Rewards for Justice. U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Diplomatic Security. 5 May 2015. Retrieved 7 May 2015.
- Cockburn, Patrick (16 November 2014). "War with Isis: Islamic militants have army of 200,000, claims senior Kurdish leader". The Independent. London. Retrieved 8 December 2014.
- Sciutto, Jim; Crawford, Jamie; Carter, Chelsea J. (12 September 2014). "ISIS can 'muster' between 20,000 and 31,500 fighters, CIA says". CNN. Retrieved 6 July 2015.
- Michaels, Jim (4 February 2016). "New U.S. intelligence estimate sees 20-25K ISIL fighters". USA Today. Washington, DC.
- Sciutto, Jim; Starr, Barbara; Liptak, Kevin (4 February 2016). "ISIS fighters in Libya surge as group suffers setbacks in Syria, Iraq". Washington, DC: CNN.
- "Isis ranks dwindle to 15,000 amid 'retreat on all fronts', claims Pentagon". The Guardian. August 11, 2016. Retrieved August 13, 2016.
- Zelin, Aaron Y. (June 2014). "The War between ISIS and al-Qaeda for Supremacy of the Global Jihadist Movement" (PDF). Research Notes. Washington Institute for Near East Policy. 20. Retrieved 26 August 2014.
- ISIS revealed as ISRAELI SECRET INTELLIGENCE SERVICE
- Guthrie, Alice (19 February 2015). "Decoding Daesh: Why is the new name for ISIS so hard to understand?". Free Word Centre. Retrieved 15 November 2015.
- Fouad al-Ibrahim (22 August 2014). "Why ISIS is a threat to Saudi Arabia: Wahhabism's deferred promise". Al Akhbar. Archived from the original on 24 August 2014.
- "داعش تعلن تأسيس دولة الخلافة وتسميتها "الدولة الإسلامية" فقط دون العراق والشام والبغدادي أميرها وتحذر "لا عذر لمن يتخلف عن البيعة"". Arabic CNN. 29 June 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Syrian Girl: France Attacking Assad Forces, Not ISIS!
- UN Finds Credible Ties Between ISIS And Israeli Defense Forces
- ISIS thanks Israel for supporting militants
- Fatah Central Committee Member Sultan Abu Al-Einein: How Come ISIS Does Not Attack Israel?
- http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/11/islamic-state-film-shows-child-killing-teenager-accused-of-being-israeli-spy (accessed March 14, 2015)
- Syria militants congratulate Netanyahu’s election victory
- French Jews are converting to Islam and even joining ISIS
- Iraqi Commander: Tapped Communications Confirms US Aids to ISIL
- "Security Council Al-Qaida Sanctions Committee Amends Entry of One Entity on Its Sanctions List". Security Council SC110/19. United Nations. 30 May 2013. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Foreign Terrorist Organizations". Bureau of Counterterrorism. United States Department of State. Retrieved 28 July 2014.
- "Proscribed Terrorist Organisations" (PDF). 20 June 2014. Home Office, UK. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Listed terrorist organisations | Australian National Security". Australian National Security. Australian Government. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Currently listed entities". Public Safety Canada. Government of Canada. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "BNPT Declares ISIS a Terrorist Organization". Tempo. 2 August 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2014.
- "Saudi Arabia designates Muslim Brotherhood terrorist group". Reuters. 7 March 2014. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- Lewis, Jessica (12 June 2014). "The Terrorist Army Marching on Baghdad". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 23 June 2014.(subscription required) Accessible via Google.
- McCoy, Terrence (13 June 2013). "ISIS, beheadings and the success of horrifying violence". The Washington Post. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- Coughlin, Con; Whitehead, Tom (19 June 2014). "US should launch targeted military strikes on 'terrorist army' Isis, says General David Petraeus". The Telegraph. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- FOR DEATH BY ISIS YOU HAVE TO GO OUT; ILLEGAL ALIENS DELIVER! February 25, 2015
- Ann Coulter: 'If you don't want to be killed by ISIS, don't go to Syria.'
- Ann Coulter Is Attacking The Immigration Issue Head-On
- Ricks, Thomas E. (11 September 2006). "Situation Called Dire in West Iraq". The Washington Post. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- Linzer, Dafna; Ricks, Thomas E. (28 November 2006). "Anbar Picture Grows Clearer, and Bleaker". The Washington Post. Retrieved 18 July 2014.
- Engel, Richard (27 December 2006). "Reporting under al-Qaida control". msnbc. Retrieved 28 October 2009.
- Engel, Richard (17 January 2007). "Dangers of the Baghdad plan". msnbc. Archived from the original on 2 November 2007. Retrieved 28 October 2009.
- Sly, Liz; Yaseen, Jabbar (23 July 2013). "Iraq jailbreak highlights al-Qaeda affiliate's ascendancy". The Washington Post.
- Sly, Liz (23 July 2013). "Islamic law comes to rebel-held Syria". The Washington Post.
- Bulos, Nabih (20 June 2014). "Islamic State of Iraq and Syria aims to recruit Westerners with video". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- Abi-Habib, Maria (26 June 2014). "Iraq's Christian Minority Feels Militant Threat". The Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 6 July 2014.(subscription required) Accessible via Google.
- al-Salhy, Suadad (11 December 2013). "Al Qaeda tightens grip on western Iraq in bid for Islamic state". Reuters. Retrieved 23 June 2014.
- Liz Sly (3 February 2014). "Al-Qaeda disavows any ties with radical Islamist ISIS group in Syria, Iraq". The Washington Post. Retrieved 7 February 2014.
- McClam, Erin (20 June 2014). "'More Extreme Than Al Qaeda?' How ISIS Compares to Other Terror Groups". NBC News. Retrieved 28 June 2014.
- Withnall, Adam (29 June 2014). "Iraq crisis: Isis changes name and declares its territories a new Islamic state with 'restoration of caliphate' in Middle East". The Independent. Retrieved 29 June 2014.
- Cockburn, Patrick (9 June 2014). "Battle to establish Islamic state across Iraq and Syria". The Independent. Retrieved 12 June 2014.
- U.S. Govt Threatened To Charge James Foley's Parents Criminally If The Tried To Raise Ransom Money!
- Isis 'fed murdered kidnap victim to his own mother after she travelled to their headquarters and demanded to see him' By Jennifer Newton 2 March 2015
- Exclusive: ISIL strikes with chemical warfare as PressTV reporter explains situation in Tikrit
- Report: Istanbul Supervising Dispatch of ISIL Terrorists to Syria, Iraq
- BBC: Paris attacks: Hollande blames Islamic State for 'act of war'
- ISIS: 0; TED KENNEDY: TOO MANY TO COUNT July 8, 2015
- #Obamamulejews a Twitter hashtag started by ISIS leader, see news article
- How the Media and Gov't Terrorize Americans About ISIS -- and Why We Shouldn't Be Scared
- SJW Feminist Princess Experiences Romantic Adventure with the King of ISIS
- Who are We to Judge Someone for Accidentally Joining ISIS? by Andrew Anglin