UK arrested Tommy Robinson for reporting child-rape gangs that the government caters to. The UK banned reporting of his arrest, denied him a lawyer, and is trying to have him assassinated in prison. Regardless of how you feel about his views, this is a totalitarian government.
Tommy Robinson isn't the first to that the UK has jailed after a secret trial. Melanie Shaw tried to expose child abuse in a Nottinghamshire kids home -- it wasn't foreigners doing the molesting, but many members of the UK's parliament. The government kidnapped her child and permanently took it away. Police from 3 forces have treated her like a terrorist and themselves broken the law. Police even constantly come by to rob her phone and money. She was tried in a case so secret the court staff had no knowledge of it. Her lawyer, like Tommy's, wasn't present. She has been held for over 2 years in Peterborough Prison. read, read
Hope not Hate
Unusual "angry" looking sun on HnH propaganda. Potential occult significance?
|Type||hate group, spy-ring|
|Purpose||Attacking the group interests of people native to the British Isles, also worldwide internet censorship such as getting Lauren Southern banned from Patreon when she was nowhere near the United Cuckdom at the time.|
|Nick Lowles (chief executive), Ruth Smeeth✡ (director) who is a British member of Parliament, George Soros✡ (major financial backer)|
|affiliations: Searchlight, New Labour|
Hope not Soap (official name: Hope not Hate) is a radical communist and anti-white racist lobby and spy-network in the United Kingdom, associated with Nick Lowles who was previously associated with Searchlight (where he was an apprentice of Gerry Gable✡ who stood at an election for the Communist Party of Great Britain) and the violent street gang AFA who were linked to the 1993 Harrods terrorist attack. Due the UK already being an Orwellian police state that censors the internet more than Communist China and imprisons people for decades for Thoughtcrimes while letting foreigners gang-rape native small children for decades without punishment, Hope not Hate has been lacking things to do so they've branched out into censoring the internet worldwide for people who are nowhere near England.
As well as Lowles, it is also ran by degenerated thugs who used to hang around the edges of the nationalist movement, but sold themselves out to Gable for beer-money such as Matthew Collins. HnH has appointed itself to a quasi-inquisitional role, attacking anybody who dares to stand up for the interests of native British people. Like the UAF it is funded by the usual anti-worker trade union crowd and supported by reds in New Labour.
The HnH campaign as a slogan and the weird sun logo originates with Mark Perryman who sold them as t-shirts for Searchlight (the magazine/spy-ring operated by Mossad linked communist Gerry Gable). Perryman's ethnic background is unclear, though he has a suspicious looking nose and wrote for Marxism Today (the official magazine of the Communist Party of Great Britain) and is best known today for his association with the politically correct Philosophy Football campaign. Gable and Searchlight picked up on this and used the term Hope not Hate as a brand to promote election specific propaganda in Spring 2004 for the European Union election; the attempt the year earlier had failed because many red self-styled "anti-fascists" do not trust Searchlight.
Associations and controversies
Connections to the Harrods terrorist attack
During the 1990s, Lowles the founder and leader of Hope not Hate, was involved with the self-styled Anti-Fascist Action. The Red Action part of this, which Lowles was close to, carried out the 1993 Harrods terrorist attack; a bombing linked to the PIRA in which four people were injured. Lowles' co-members, Patrick Hayes and Jan Taylor were convincted for the terrorist attack.
Involvement with globalist Chatham House (RIIA)
HnH and Lowles, since moving away from Gable, have been openly mingling with powerful Zionist-liberal groups in world politics; namely the Rothschild family's Royal Institute of International Affairs, nowadays known as Chatham House. Lowles was involved in a presentation in March 2012 surrounding Matthew Goodwin's anti-patriot propaganda paper entitled From Voting to Violence? New Evidence on Far Right Supporters. Red-professor Jocelyn Evans who usually focuses on attacking the party of the French people, Front National, was also involved. As was Jon Cruddas, a hysterical New Labour thug who voted in favour of the murderous Iraq War. Some of the younger agitators that Lowles is grooming in HnH, such as Sam Tarry and Joe Mulhall, have also revealed on Twitter their attending Chatham House meetings.
Connection to war crimes
Hope not Hate are directly connected to and implicated in the illegal Iraq War, as well as the killing of over 120,000 Iraqi civilians which resulted from it. Denis MacShane, John Mann, Peter Hain, Margaret Hodge✡ and John Cruddas are amongst the Labour Party war criminal MPs who voted in favour of Labour's illegal Iraq War in 2003 and are openly associated with the Hope not Hate campaign against the native British people. Many of these people are also hardcore Zionists, members of the Labour Friends of Israel lobby. It is worth noting that all of the so-called "extremist" targets of Hope not Hate, such as the British National Party and National Front firmly opposed the participation of the United Kingdom in the Iraq War from day one.
Promoters in the controlled media
Alan Sugar✡, a well-known Jewish multi-millionaire and the transvestite "comedian" Eddie Izzard are the best known frivolous "celebrities" actively associated with the campaign. Some obscure pro-communist "musicians" such as Billy Bragg, Briana Corrigan and Paul Heaton promote it also. The Daily Mirror newspaper under the editorialship of Richard Wallace has promoted the propaganda of HnH in their publication for several years in a row. The Daily Mirror is a low-brow tabloid rag aimed at people of little intelligence. It includes in its illustrious history smarmy charlatans such as Piers Morgan and the infamous Zionist-criminal Robert Maxwell✡.
- "Hope not Hate: An Anti-Fascist Critique". Notes from the Borderland. 5 August 2010.
- Bennett, Will (1993-01-29). "Four hurt by IRA bomb outside Harrods - UK, News". London: The Independent. Retrieved 2010-02-19.
- Geraghty, The Irish War: the hidden conflict between the IRA and British Intelligence, 163.
- Seaton, Matt (29 January 1995). "Charge of the New Red Brigade". London: The Independent. Retrieved 8 February 2012.
- Mickolus, Terrorism, 1992-1995: a chronology of events and a selectively annotated bibliography, 282.
- "'Proud' IRA bombers jailed for 30 years: Police remain mystified why two Englishmen, who had no apparent connections with Ireland, became terrorists". London: The Independent. 14 May 1994. Retrieved 17 December 2010.
- "MP's who voted for war with Iraq". Karl Winn. Retrieved on 14 March 2012.
- "Third Successive Year for Mirror's Hope Not Hate Tour - Trinity Mirror plc". Trinitymirror.com. 2009-05-15. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
- "Eddie Izzard joins Hope Not Hate anti-racism party". mirror.co.uk. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
- Logged in as click here to log out (2009-05-15). "Daily Mirror Hope not Hate anti-racism campaign gets under way | Media | guardian.co.uk". London: Guardian. Retrieved 2009-10-09.
- Shock as ‘Hope Not Hate’ Exposed as Jewish Mind-Control Op at End ZOG
- Hope not Hate Exposed at Blogspot.co.uk
- Hope not Hate? Truth not Lies More Likely! by Gilad Atzmon
- Hope not Hate or Hate and Hypocracy? at British Freedom
- Hateful and Hopeless – "Hope Not Hate’s" Labourite cranks get it wrong again by Robin Tilbrook
- Pandora's Pox, How Far-Right Labour Hijacked the Hope not Hate Campaign by Larry O'Hara
- Is Hope not Hate a Labour Party front group? at Civil Liberty
- 'Hope Not Hate': Undermining Democracy at Musings of a Durotringan
- Off the books at Dogwash
- Nick Lowles - Hope not Hate at Twitter