We need to get out and vote this year or USA Republicans will lose majority in Congress and Trump will be impeached.
See this video. By the middle of it, Tommy Robinson learns that the Metropolitan Intelligence Bureau (UK spy agency) is behind every jihadist terrorist attack in the UK.
Number of the Beast
The Number of the Beast is from the Book of Revelation:
15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. 18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[a] That number is 666.— Revelation 13:15-18, New International Version (NIV)
Some scholars believe that the number originally was 616 and there was a copying error about 1700 years ago. The Oxford University's Ashmolean Museum was analyzing a fragment from Papyrus 115, taken from the Oxyrhynchus site and in 2005, they discovered that it gave the beast's number as 616. This fragment is 1,700 years old and the oldest version of Revelation chapter 13 to date.
The above symbol, the Star of David, was not originally part of the Abrahamic religions. It was not used as a religious symbol until the Middle Ages long after both Christianity and Islam came about. The symbol's use in Judaism was originally connected to Kabbalah, a branch of Jewish mysticism before it became the main symbol of them. It is connected with the medieval invented story of the Seal of Solomon, a story that King Solomon had a ring to control demons (or djinnis). Medieval Jewish and Muslim writers created and spread this story. Eventually the story changed to where he had this symbol on his ring, although some versions had a pentagram instead of a hexagram.
The name Star of David originally came from "Magen Dawid", then "Shield of David" (where it was used as the symbol of the Jewish God in the 11th and 12th centuries, but this was used before describing the hexagram's shape.
The early 2003-2005 television show, Joan of Arcadia, focused on a character Joan who could speak to avatars of the Christian God. Joan's Jewish friend, Grace, lived at "616 N. Sunset Canyon Drive, Burbank". This fictional address was used about the same time was the discovery of an old manuscript that 616 was the original number of the beast.
Transhumanism and One-world electronic currency
It has long been thought that the Number of the Beast has a connection to a one-world electronic currency brought about by transhumanism. Revelation 13:16 itself says, "It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads..." and there are already transhumanist devices people can implant in their hand or put on their forehead. The Biblical text continues in Revelation 13:17, "...so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name." That is the goal of the one-world electronic currency where people could not buy or sell without this device and microchipping is one planned means of enforcing a cashless society. In the TV series, Charlie Jade, there was a parallel universe where human technology had advanced 50 years from 2005 (when it aired) had all people with microchips in their arms and they wave their forearm over a scanner to pay for items. A poll in 2015 found that 25% of Australians are fine with having a chip implanted in them to pay for items.
Significance in law
In the USA, a woman can pick a random man she's never met, give a fake address for him, for a child that's not his, and then years later he'll discover he owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in child support which he must pay or be sent to debtor's prison. The Bradley Amendment (1986, Public law 99-509, 42 U.S.C. § 666(a)(9)(c), Bill Bradley) means the male victim can never, ever get that past debt removed, even if the woman herself says to stop it, it'll only stop future debt and never past debt which actually must be paid to the government (not the woman) and if the man can't afford it, he goes to debtor's prison. One man Willie Carson of Houston, Texas, described his ordeal of being forced to pay child support for a woman he's never met, "I went without electricity, there were days I didn't eat." This bill has caused more evils on US soil than anything else seen since the time of Eisenhower's death camps. And The Bradley Amendment is actually code 666!
In 2015, US Representative Joe Barton (who was a Republican rather than a Democrat like Bill Bradley) had the number of a legislative bill he had introduced changed from 666 to 702 because "the original bill number carried many different negative connotations".
- Philip W Comfort and David P Barrett, The Text of the Earliest New Testament Greek Manuscripts, (Wheaton, Illinois: Tyndale House Publishers Incorporated, 2001)
- Novum Testamentum Graece, Nestle and Aland, 1991, footnote to verse 13:18 of Revelation, page 659: as found in C [C=Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus]; for English see Metzger's Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament, note on verse 13:18 of Revelation, page 750: "the numeral 616 was also read ..."
- Stewart 2011, pp. 40–1
- "Papyrus Reveals New Clues to Ancient World". News.nationalgeographic.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-10. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Hatakh ha-Zahav, Hotam Shelomoh u-Magen-David (Poalim, 1990, Hebrew) p.156
- Leonora Leet , "The Hexagram and Hebraic Sacred Science" in :The Secret Doctrine of the Kabbalah, 1999, 212-217.
- "Solomon, Seal of", Jewish Encyclopedia
- "Magen Dawid", Jewish Encyclopida , retrieved 2010 May 28.
- A similar term, "Shield of Abraham" appears in the first blessing of the "Amidah" prayer, which was written in early Rabbinic times (around year 1, a millennium before the first documentation of the term in reference to a six-point star). That term is probably based on Genesis 15:1, where God promises to shield Abraham.
- File:Holohoax 10.png
- Albrecht, Katherine; McIntyre, Liz (31 January 2006). The Spychips Threat: Why Christians Should Resist RFID and Electronic Surveillance. Nelson Current. ISBN 9781418551759. Retrieved 31 March 2014.
- Baard, Mark (6 June 2006). "RFID: Sign of the (End) Times?". Wired.com. Retrieved 13 October 2009.
- "Here Comes the Beast (Revelation 13:1–18)". Bible.org. Retrieved 11 August 2010.
- Charlie Jade (2005– )
- Barron-Lopez, Laura (February 2, 2015). "Republican avoids apocalyptic 666". The Hill.